Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dagobah......why is it always Dagobah?

Felran Natri

F
Felran was all out pissed now. "Maul killed the knight. And the padawan.....the padawan was not a normal Jedi, he was Kenobi." He strikes one again, once with his top blade and then quickly executing a strike with the bottom blade.

[member="Elizabeth Verdan"]

[member="Felran Natri"]

Kitty looked at him with a frown, once again unable to parry shes forced to dodge roll out of the way. Shes not as lucky this time, and a part of her robe is cut away. "Be that as it may....He was defeated by the Jedi, and Sidious after him, and Ben After him. It's a pattern, the light always triumphs in the end, by resisting it you only bring further pain on yourself and your family"

Felran Natri

F

Felran laughed "That is because they were careless. My master was precise and it took a legendary Jedi to defeat him. No matter, I plan to break the cycle when I become a Sith Lord." Felran twirled his blade to his right side before slashing once again with the top blade. He may have only been force the truth father down into darkness but he didn't care.

[member="Felran Natri"]

She couldn't keep evanding, so she switched strategies. Summoning all her strength she extended one hand, intent on flinging the Zabrak into the lake to buy herself enough time to flee to her ship. She panted softly and took off immediately after launching him away, panickedly crashing through the underbrush in her desperate attempt to get away

Felran Natri

F
Felran was not expecting her to use the force so when she launched him he went directly into the lake. As he rose from the lake he looked around, his oppenent wasn't there. Coward. She is lucky I am in need of more training. He sighed and hooked his saberstaff back to his belt and began to walk out the lake. Who was she anyway. No matter, either another Sith will likely kill her or I'll kill her myself someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom