Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daella/Apparatus/Sabena/Mason AMA

I've roleplayed characters such as Daella Apparine and Darth Apparatus, and I currently write Sabena Shai. A good amount of you know me as Mason. For those that don't know me, a good way to describe Daella and Apparatus (two completed characters) is that they were jerks that betrayed people.

Other than a writer, I'm an engineer, technical enthusiast, and I make pretty sigs. All valid topics.

Rather than a critique or feedback, I'm just throwing up an AMA thread. Ask a question, (maybe) get an answer (which is likely not helpful).

The only feedback I want from you guys is your sweet tears as I ruin your RP dreams.

Apparatus was always a cool char in my eyes.

I didn't mingle with him a whole lot, but I always payed attention to what he was up to when I could.

Was kinda sad to see him get the cleave on Fondor, but then Daella proved herself to be another deceptively awesome char :p

Even if we had to throw her out a window.

[member="Sabena Shai"]

First two posts have no questions or tears. (At least [member="Darth Vornskr"] and [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] come close by being sad).

[member="Enigma"], no promises since I'm busy a lot, but tag a character, PM this account, and I'll try to post. Just don't report me.

I didn't exactly cry when Daella died, but I was sad that I didn't really ever get a chance to write with you much. Dae was one of my favorite characters while she was around. Not sure what I think of Sabena yet. Haven't seen enough of her to really have an opinion, though that sig is irritatingly wondrous.

Drapeam Nyx said:
Not sure what I think of Sabena yet.
Same thing as I said to Enigma, just tag me and PM me.

Know that I may be slow in posting, though.

Then you'll know what to think about Sabena.

Also, thanks for the compliments - especially about the sig. What do you think of the text?

[member="Sabena Shai"]

1. What story arc did you enjoy rping with me the most?
2. What character would you enjoy rping with me now?
3. If I offer to rp with said char with you, will you accept my nagging and links of music videos to bribe you into posting at a slow oddly irregular pace that will likely last a year?
4. What does it take to bribe you into making me a pretty sig?

Danger Arceneau said:
1. What story arc did you enjoy rping with me the most?
2. What character would you enjoy rping with me now?
3. If I offer to rp with said char with you, will you accept my nagging and links of music videos to bribe you into posting at a slow oddly irregular pace that will likely last a year?
4. What does it take to bribe you into making me a pretty sig?
1. Long long ago, in a distant board.
2. Kira & Isolda vs. Sabena.
3. Yes.
4. An idea and lots of meth.

Sabena Shai said:
Same thing as I said to Enigma, just tag me and PM me.

Know that I may be slow in posting, though.

Then you'll know what to think about Sabena.

Also, thanks for the compliments - especially about the sig. What do you think of the text?
  1. Sounds good. I just don't know what character I'd use. As usual :p
  2. Understandable. My posts (RP ones, at least) are nearly at a standstill at this point.
  3. That is true.
  4. I haven't seen the full version of the sig in awhile (my computer is a bit of the spaz), and I don't remember what all of it looks like. If you're referring to the Aurebesh text shown at the stand-still point... well, it's been awhile since I could fluently read/write Aurebesh (I could do it for awhile), but it looks nice! Perhaps a tad bit hard to read on the top though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom