Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daddy's Not-So Little Girl

The teenager smiled, letting her eyes dry, for now. He'd be around. She felt reassured by his silly threats to embarrass her. He thought she would dread it, but he was wrong. She actually looked forward to it. It meant he cared. It meant they all cared.

"Barnabus, hm? Err.... have him bring Owain too," she mumbled, feeling her cheeks go bright red, "He, err... could use some culture as well."

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
The adult rolled his shoulders, glancing back at the palace. "Hmm? His nephew?" he asked absently, hands clasped together behind his back. "How...nice of you to be worried about his development like that," he commented, turning to face her with a stoic expression. "Did something happen whilst you two were...running away?" Keter asked solemnly.

[member="Felicity Mason"]

She wanted to smack herself. Why did she bring him up again? Was she completely out of her mind!? The girl sunk into the bench, hands clasped in her lap. Her face could not have been warmer.

"H-happen?" she murmured, "I don't know what you mean, Daddy. Like what?"

That's right. Play dumb. If he knew, if he honestly suspected anything... Owain was in big trouble.

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
"I don't know, why don't you suggest something?" he asked, bending at the waist to bring his eyes level with hers. She was almsot as red as his eyes actually. Something did happen. She wouldn't be this flustered otherwise. "Or should I ask Owain?"

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, don't ask, don't ask!"

She hid her face in her hands, shaking her head. She couldn't look at her dad. Couldn't answer. How could she tell him? How could she ever let him know? But if she didn't fess up, he might actually ask Owain. And maybe torture him to find out more. She already got Owain into enough trouble as it is.

"I, err, may have kissed him. A bit. Just a little."

Well, it wasn't a complete lie. It obviously wasn't all of it, but maybe it would be enough for her Father.

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
"Oh right," he answered, straightening.

"Wait, WHAT?!" the blond exclaimed in shock, staring down at his daughter. "When? How? No wait, where?" he asked, leaning back down to bring his eyes near hers again. Oh this was golden. Her first kiss. He just had to know how that went! He idly wondered if it was as awkward as his own had been. Probably. No wait, matter at hand! "What else?" he continued, his voice going grave. "Felicity..."

Alright, maybe he WOULD kill one of her male friends.

"Well..."

She peaked at her father between her fingers. She knew this was going to happen. He'd find out that his little girl wasn't so innocent anymore. And... he'd freak.

"We kissed. After the victory ball. With our mouths. outside the palace," she answered each question asked in order, feeling very foolish, "And... er... H-he..."

She lowered one hand, the other going to trace up and down her neck, the memory of his lips there made her... weak.

"W-well, nothing important! We did sleep in the same bed. Once," she confessed, "but it was just because there was only the one and it was... polite to share? Nothing like... you know."

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
Of course with their mouths, what else would they use? Keter stared at his daughter and shook his head in bewilderment. This was almost out of character for her, normally she was so conservative and reserved...

...ah, the rebellious phase has begun huh?

And then she mentioned sharing a bed. With a boy. Because it was polite. Keter's face darkened. "I would have words with Barnabus' nephew," he intoned quietly before focusing on his daughter again. "What did he do?" he asked...no, demanded, hands clenching and unclenching. Idly flirtation was fine, but this...this was something else.

She was not selling herself very well here. Or Owain for that matter. Daddy would kill him.

"He didn't do anything!" she insisted, "Nothing happened! Honest, daddy! We were in bed together and we just slept."

True enough. They didn't do anything... inappropriate. This time. She was too young for that still, wasn't she? Owain was older than her. She could figure that he had experience, but what exactly was her father fearing from her? She wasn't completely stupid. Sure, she was curious, but that didn't mean she'd...

"We just kissed. That's it. He wouldn't let me do anything else."

...She was butchering this defense of hers. She smacked her forehead with her palm, shaking her head.

"I meant, I, err, he... Oh, feth it. Daddy, I'm not a child anymore. Don't act surprised. You were probably doing the same when you were my age."

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
Keter sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, just beneath the cybernetic implants covering his face. Alright, just sharing a bed is alright. It's understnadable. Hang on. "HE wouldn't let you do anything else?" he asked for clarification. Actually, considering he was Barnabus' nephew, he probably knew about Keter. And whqat could happen. So the boy had restraint. Driven by fear or wisdom, it didn't matter. Wisdom came with age. Fear could do for now. Good. It would be a pity to murder his friend's nephew.

"Felicity...did you want to do anything else with him?" he carefully asked. "And I wasn't, but my circumstnaces were different...uhm...has your mother spoken to you about...this?" he asked, suddenly feeling a tad nervous. He was no good when it came to being the responsible parent.

My big mouth...

Daddy was going to absolutely lose it. Felicity had seen her daddy angry only a few times. He was usually so good at keeping himself under control. But she knew some things set him off more than others. This would be one of those, she was sure.

"Well, I mean, yeah. I'm only human, Daddy," she admitted, "And mom did talk about it a bit. How it all works. Then she gave me material to read. It's all very interesting."

The truth was, Felicitys knowledge on the subject was all very clinical. She knew the science, but not anything more. She didn't have a clue, not one, about the emotional impact it could have.

"We also covered some of it in basic biology."

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
"Interesting..." he repeated, looking at his daughter, putting all the clues together. "And you wanted to...experiment...with the boy?" he asked levelly. "Or did he convince you to try something new?" EIther was possible. He had forgotten how much of a scientist his wife was. Felicity had inherited such curiosity. Though she never really went all the way down to having a full laboratory of her own, or expeimenting at all. Still, she admitted that she found the subject interesting.

Then again, as a teen, experimentation and learning about herself was perfectly normal. And he, as a dutiful father, was being perfectly normal in not being pleased.

The girl made a face, turning her head to look at the lightsaber sitting beside her on the bench. She needed something to change the subject, anything. But nothing was coming to her. This was so awkward!

"He didn't ask me to do anything," she answered, bringing her blue eyes back to her father, "I'm the one that kissed him first. I'm the one that offered the bed. I'm the one that wanted to-"

She bit her tongue so hard she was sure it would bleed. Stupid. She was so stupid!

"Look, I know what i'm doing, okay? I read all about it. It's seriously not even a big deal."

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
Gah, awkward!

Still, fatherly duties and all that.

Keter took a deep breath before grimacing. Oh Force, this he hadn't expected. Death in battle, assaulting starships...giving his daughter the Talk? Where did that fit in?! Maybe that's why Jedi didn't have fmailies - becuase it would undermine their glorious legends to hear how Lord Hoth had to sit his son down to talk about the birds and the bees.

"Felicity....urgh...alright look, I'm no good at this but I'll try for you. You know all about the biological and the...technical aspects. But you surely realize that it takes a lot of understnading or emotion to committ to something like that?" he asked, fumbling for the words. This is not happening, this is not happening...

"Basically, I know it's a big deal, because it's a big deal for you. I can tell."

He was seriously having a hard time with this. Why? Mom said it wasn't a big deal. Said it was just something she could read about herself. So why did she feel so embarrassed now? Her cheeks went bright red.

"It's just sex dad. I mean, really how much 'emotion' is really needed?"

Ugh. Just stop. Just stop. Just stop. She wanted to die. This wouldn't be so awkward if her dad wasn't making this awkward. Why couldn't he just explain things like her biology professor?

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
"RIght, right, and were you both clear on this before you started...uhm, experimenting?" he asked. This was weird.

"And emotion is a big part of it. I mean, at the very least you're invested in making the other person feel good," The blond pointed out, facepalming. He would rather face a rancor, but this had to be done...

Oh, her face was as red as a sunset on tatooine. She could feel herself breaking out in sweat all up her spine.

"We haven't been experimenting, dad!" she growled, "We kissed. we slept in the same bed. That's all! Sheesh..."

How was she supposed to make Owain feel good though? ...When the time came for such things, of course. If it ever came time. Yes. If. There was no guarantee. But she was pretty sure she wanted him for her first. Why? She hadn't a single clue. Because he was honest? Because she trusted him? Because...

"Is there, um... something more to it? In biology, I was taught that it's as simple as putting the-"

She cut herself off as one of mothers handmaidens passed by behind her. Might be awkward to start describing the action right out in the open.

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
Of course they would. Just like assembling furniture. Keter facepalmed and sigh. "No, it isn't just insert tab A into slot B," he said, gritting his teeth. Force, strike me down now. "You see...emotions are a big part of it...look, they explained how the...ah...act releases all sorts of things into your bloodstream right? Heightened sensitivity, uhm, excitement, you know what I mean?" the blond asked. He was going to ahve words with his wife about this. "You can't just...uhm...jump into it? There's a leadup, or at least there should be to make sure....errr...things go smoothly?"

Keter winced. If Feena ever saw this she would either die of embarassment or laughter.

"A leadup?"

Now she was really confused. Honestly, none of her textbooks mentioned anything about emotion. She pulled her knees to her chest, scrunching up her freckled nose.

"I guess I really do need to do a little more reading," she admitted, "Or is this just something you learn as you go?"

Maybe Graxin would know about this. She could always ask. She somewhat doubted it though. He was so serious. He probably had less experience than she did!

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
"Well...the deed should only really be done between two people who care fo reach other on some level. It's not about you, it's about them too, understnad what I'm saying?" the blond asked, sitting down on the bench next to his daughter, trying to find the right words. "ANd it's a bit of both really. As long as there is trust, well...you can't go wrong that badly," he admitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom