Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daddy's little... Angel?

And just like that, it was as if the argument had not happened at all. This bliss was fragile, but it was beautiful. Still, she was going to have to talk to him about the conversation with her Father some time. She smiled as he kissed her cheek.

"My day was... Well, you know. I didn't find a job yet. How about you? Have you been looking?"

Yeah. That conversation could wait.

[member="Owain"]

Owain

Lord High Grand Commander Esq.
He sighed as he unpacked the bag. "Still? You'd think everyone would be lining up to hire a pretty, talented lady like you," he voiced, lining up the bottles by the fridge. Hmmm. He should probably leave sticky notes everywhere with instructions for the blonde. Just in case. "And oh you know, did some shopping, checked out some job ads. Not much demand for someone like me but I thought about applying to woerk in that cantina downtown."

[member="Felicity Mason"]

Cantina? Felicity had only ever been to one, and that was when Owain took her to one after the ball. The first time they kissed, actually. First drink too. A lot of firsts, now that she thought about it.

"Hm... I never thought about a cantina. Maybe I should try one too."

Zelda finished her bottle just then and Felicity set her against her shoulder.

"Hey, so... About daddy..."

[member="Owain"]

Owain

Oh force, Felicity in a cantina. He could see it now. Huh, a waitress uniform would look cute on her...no, focus! "Sure, just make sure it's in a good neighbourhood," he advised her with a smile. A smile that vanished when she continued talking. "Yes, about that...what the plan?"

Patting the baby's back, Felicity took a seat at the table. Plan? Why did he expect her to have a plan? Well, she did have one, but he'd already rejected it. Stupid boy. If she didn't adore him, he'd be in such trouble.

"Well, the plan was for you to go and maybe stay in a hotel until daddy leaves. But you made it pretty clear that you don't trust me enough to handle it."

[member="Owain"]

Owain

Owain winced at her tone. "A hotel might not be far enough..." he pointed out, scratching his head as he followed her to the table. "Besides, how would I find you again after he left? What if he doesn't leave? There's too many unknowns. Besides, me abandoning you would not make the situation any better in his eyes, I bet." All good points as far as the boy was concerned.

Oh... His points were valid. Damn. She thought she actually had this. But he was right. If he took off, Daddy would only be more angry. If Owain stayed maybe Daddy would be impressed enough by him bravery that he wouldn't kill him... Maybe.

"...So we just wait then?" she sighed, "Just wait and hope for the best?"

[member="Owain"]

Owain

"As good a plan as any," he replied, reaching across the table to take her hand. "And hey, you're a lucky charm, so I think our luck will hold," he added with a wink and a smile.

The girl squeezed his hand. They were so young. Too young for this. She was too young. She felt things that nobody should feel at this age. Such an urge to settle down for good when she looked at him. If he asked, she could not possibly say no. And when he winked at her and gave that smile, she knew she wouldn't ever want to say no.

Holding the baby with one arm, she laced her fingers through his and pulled it up across the table to her lips. She kissed every finger. They didn't have much, but they had this moment. They had forever. They had time itself for as long as she could kiss his hands.

[member="Owain"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom