Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.C. bound for women's rights!

Artemis Lux

g o l d d u s t w o m a n
​Brief LOA for Artemis (and my better-known alt, [member="Lucia Nox"]) this Friday through Saturday, possibly Sunday. Hopping in the car with my fierce lady squad and making the 10-hour trek to and from D.C. for the Women’s March on Washington on the 21st. We’ll be joined by 200,000+ other boss women from around the country.

Although the March was organized as a response to some of the disquieting rhetoric from the election, it isn’t a protest—rather, it’s a non-violent celebration of unity and inclusivity as well as an endeavor to champion justice and equity for all. :)

If you’re interested in learning more, head on over to https://www.womensmarch.com and keep an eye on the news this weekend. This is a historic event, and I’m so excited to be part of it!

Prayers and/or good vibes for safe travel and tight(!) security are welcome. Happy weekend in advance and Girl Power!

tumblr_noj2mtV3iA1s4f13so2_500.gif
[member="Aria Vale"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Darth Prazutis"] : I owe all of you posts, and they will be forthcoming!​

i'll watch from afar as seeing as some other " non violent " rio.. marches have gone quite well recently.
still stay safe and don't buy in to all this rhetoric. I've been watching this from afar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom