Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Czerka Mining and Industrial: Catalog and Custom Orders

VSGnti6.png

Czerka Mining and Industrial

Czerka Mining and Industrial is the name given to the first, modern subsidiary of Czerka Arms. While the parent corporation primarily revolves around the production of personal weaponry and droids, Czerka Mining and Industrial sets its focus on the development of starships and general vehicles. All designs, both classic (canon) and modern are available for purchase. Special Orders are welcome and encouraged! **Note: Bulk Orders are restricted to faction/organization purchases. If you are interested in drafting a faction/organizational contract with Czerka Mining and Industrial in order to access bulk purchases, please send a PM so a thread might be made.**​
SpeedersSkyfightersStarfighters
  • Coming Soon!
Freighters & TransportsVehicles
Feel free to browse the Czerka Arms' Classics Catalog for additional purchases or inspiration for a custom order! Items may be purchased with Galactic Standard Credits or equivalent goods/services.

[member="Atretes Rhoujen"]

"A quality choice my friend. I hope it serves you well on the field!"

Transaction:
  • CS-V1 Stratus Speeder Bike x1 - 9,500 Credits
  • Techno Union Discount - 3,800 Credits
Total Processed: 5,700 Credits

[member="Xander Carrick"]

A single transmission was returned to the individual whom had placed the order, denoting that the payment had been received. A date and time were also attached for picking up the order.

Transaction:
  • CS-V1 Stratus Speeder Bike x1 - 9,500 credits
Total Processed: 9,500 Credits

"You're quite the enthusiastic customer! One Stratus Speeder Bike, coming right up! If it gets damaged, lost, or stolen in the next six months, we'll replace it for you as well. Enjoy!"

Transaction:
  • CZ-V1 Stratus Speeder Bike (1) - 9,500 Credits
  • 6 Month Unconditional Warranty - On the House
Total Processed: 9,500 Credits

[member="Nellja"]

"Two Stratus Speeder Bikes...In Hot Pink..."

Transaction:
  • CZ-V1 Stratus Speeder Bike (2) - 19,000 Credits
  • Six Months Unconditional Warranty - On the House
Total Processed: 19,000 Credits

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

"There are too few organizations dedicated to the Light, and I have been thoroughly impressed by the efforts of the Silver Jedi. Therefore, I will be donating two of my Multi-Environment Command Centers, alongside an unconditional warranty on both. Czerka Mining and Industrial thanks you for the good you are attempting to do in the Galaxy; may these serve you well!"

Transaction:
  • Multi-Environment Command Center (2) - Donated
  • Unconditional Warranty (2) - Donated
Total Processed: 0 Credits :)

[member="Iella E'ron"], [member="Rasu Gan"], [member="Sochi Ru"], [member="Hasjo Hallu"].

"Ah, a Mandalorian! I sincerely hope this vehicle serves you and your Clan well. Enjoy!"

Transaction:
  • Multi-Environment Command Center (1) - 750,000
  • Unconditional, 6 Month Warranty - On the House
Total Processed: 750,000 Credits

[member="Ordo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom