Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Czar bone augmentation mark I trials (dev thread)

Moff Iridius

M
"Walk it off tough guy!" she said to @[member="JerrickShado"] who had nearly died from the immense pain the injection caused, it was psinful but It was working, the serum was working! A scanning device popped above the operating table where @[member="Gherron Vael"] was and took a few pictures and X rays of his skeletal structure. The procedure was working, the vitamin D formula was helping the bones absorb the calcium at an astonishing rate, in fact she was certain that over the course of a month if not two weeks she could safely have the entire body filled and hardened. "Don't worry child, the worst part is almost over." She smiled and looked at her three patients and rubbed her hands together. This would be it, she finally found a way to make them stronger. "This might take a while."

Over The course of the next two weeks all three of the men were put through the agony and pain of daily injections and and supplements a few of the other faceless nobodies who went through had suffered from calcium overdoses and were pulled from the program. But these men that showed such tenacity braved through the second half of the process successfully. So there they were three weeks later bones as hard as rocks. No longer were they chained to the operating tables, but they did gain a few extra pounds from the procedure, it would be hard but they would learn to overcome it and thrive.

So here we pick up the second phase of the project. Amoring the newly harder bones with Bonemer. For this procedure they would have to be awake for. Quickly the woman sat down at her lab table and prepared for the arrival of the subjects

Moff Iridius

M
@[member="JerrickShado"]

This place wasn't the normal lab they had been attending over the course of the last month. This was a new facility built while they went through the first phase. Towering in front of the remaining subjects was a large sliding double door with the word TITAN on it. Certainly it was a spectacle to see, the good doctor however was not in the room with them. She was inside the chamber preparing what was to come next. Inside the chamber was barren, only an operating table and a few pieces of equipment. Above the table there loomed a rather scary looking piece of equipment. A chandler of needles and mechanical arms hooked up to tubes with a vat of Bonemer nearby. Then a voice came on the loud speaker outside the room calling a name "Jerrick Shado shall be first. Step inside please" the voice cut off and the door opened to the man

Moff Iridius

M
The woman smiled at him and held his hand gently, he would be the first to go through this. It might kill him, or worse disfigure him for the rest of his life. He was brave, a man that was willing to put his life on the line in the name of science. "It's going to be ok, just think of a happy thought and focus on it." She smiled letting go of his hand. Looking over to one of her lab workers she nodded and prepared for what was next. The machine above him sprung to life and began to hiss and rotate. This was it, the birth of her creation would soon be upon them.

Lowering the machine and it's multiple arms found its way to every bone in the man's skeletal structure. Yet to dive in it warned up for a few more seconds then dove into the man's flesh. Digging deeper into him it's needles began to excrete the bonemer onto the existing bone structure. She couldn't even imagine what pain he would surly go through as the needles pumped the hot liquid into the man. Though should he survive it he would be the first to have completed this. @[member="JerrickShado"]

Jerrick nodded at the woman ready for whatever was to come next, but then he wasn't. The machine was on him now and the next thing he knew was pain. Words couldn't describe it, he screamed, he yelled, the pain was so great he couldn't cry, he felt he was about lose the concept of reality, he gritted his teeth harder screaming through them, but invisioned his mother again. Her face pressed through the wall of pain, her smile caused him to relax, but then the pain came again even harder this time as his bones bonded with the mineral pumped into his body. He screamed louder, and his mothers face began to fade as he felt his life slip from his body. His body began to limp in the machine, he felt his heart begin to slow, he shook his head through the hazeness and pushed his will to live. And then it hit him, he roared in pain and determenation, he didn't know what was going on in the outside world but inside he no longer saw pain, but his home and his mother standing there waiting for him. A noise caught him back to the outside world. The machine had stop. Jerrixk fell on his knees. "How long was I in there?"

Moff Iridius

M
The man took the brunt of the pain head on, truly the mandalorians were some of the greatest warriors known to the galaxy. Their bodies sculpted for war. He would be perfect to father and guide the rest that would come after him. The machines had finished and the bonding process was complete. The Bonemer had boned and fused to his bones. Now he was perfect, dense strengthened bones covered in the inch of armor that was Bonemer. Walking over to him slowly the doctor was amazed and baffled that he could stay on his knees much yet talk. Running to him she caught the man and held him to her chest. "You were under screaming in pain for a solid ten minutes. But now you are on the path. You are going to feel heavier though, now stand." The woman smiled and backed up. If the man had the will to stand he would find himself being a few inches taller than he already was. It certainly was a miracle of science that @[member="JerrickShado"] had gone through

Jerrick looked up at her, then stood up and found he was looking down at her a little. He must have been six foot tall. He felt himself shift a little from the weight he possesed now. he balanced himself on the machine with his hand. He took a step foward and found himself a little dizzy but other then that no more pain. "I'm ready." He said looking at his hands and at the ground getting used to the new height. He wondered if his mothers helmet still fit.

Moff Iridius

M
"Now let's take you to the next segment after some well deserved rest." The woman smiled and gave the man a pat on the back reaching up to him. In popped a nurse with a wheel chair setting him in it. As much as the doctor wanted to advance to the next step giving him the rest of the augmentations. It would have to wait, he needed to rest. There would be many trials to await the young man. This was the first step on the road to him becoming the perfect warrior. Looking back now the woman smiled and called for the subject "NEXT!"

He refused the wheelchair. "I have pride, I can walk. If I can walk I can fight. Its a Mandalorian thing." He told the doc. He didn't feel tired, but he was starving suddently. "Food?" He asked the doctor. "After I'm done eating doc, we should begin the next step. The whole point was to push us, so push me. Food will be my rest." His mental state was saying he was fine. His body said food. His heart screamed home. All in all, normal as if nothing happened. "An idea accured to me doc. If you have time, find me in the cantenia." He actually thought it was a good idea. He grinned and waited for her reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom