Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Cyberpunk Vibes

Looking for someone to run a cyberpunk thread with! Maybe a chain of them, if things pan out well.

Reggie Reggie is the pseudo leader of Code Zero, a hacktivist cell controlled by the Corporate Sector Authority. He’s jaded and bitter but trying to do right by the little guys. Reg normally hangs around Cantonica, Etti IV, and other CorpSec worlds, but he’s Corellian so traveling to the Core and anywhere in between is not out of the question if the hook is cool! :)

Here’s some thread ideas, or pitch your own!
  • Data heist, breaking into Corpo data centers to steal intel
  • Smuggling, fighting pirates or tipped off Corpos
  • Dev thread to develop some new tech or weapons/gear
  • Some kind of social networking just to lay groundwork

Damien Dooku Damien Dooku not to double dip, but I also write a member of the family as Galen Dooku Galen Dooku

I've gotta chunk through some posts today, and while I was originally (and still am) interested in doing underworld stuff, I'm pretty interested in Galen now too.

For reference Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku is damien's father/my old character, so it's pretty dope seeing a potential fam connection there. Double plus that he's an imperial, cause if you need some background and lore surrounding Serenno, the Dooku backstory & their involvement with the New Imperial Order via Lucien, i gotchu.

We gotta chop something up for sure.

I've gotta chunk through some posts today, and while I was originally (and still am) interested in doing underworld stuff, I'm pretty interested in Galen now too.

For reference Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku is damien's father/my old character, so it's pretty dope seeing a potential fam connection there. Double plus that he's an imperial, cause if you need some background and lore surrounding Serenno, the Dooku backstory & their involvement with the New Imperial Order via Lucien, i gotchu.

We gotta chop something up for sure.

I do a little dance reading this.

I would love to see some Dooku-specific content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom