Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Cyberpunk dreams

Talohn was finally getting some alone time that he so desperately needed, having been learning to be a dad for a good while, and dealing with Madlad on a daily basis was already enough to make his hair fall out of his head. His solution? Find a seedy bar and get himself the biggest mug of alcohol he can find. A healthy solution? Probably not. But he's made sure never to be drunk in front of the kid. Madlad's a decent babysitter, and is pretty nice around her, thus why he feels safe leaving her around the droid.

It's a decent bar, all things considered, though this area of the city planet is quite different from the usual, it seems to be some sort of haven for cyborgs, as lots of people there sport cybernetic parts of all kinds, and the tech on denon is incredible. It's more sleet and prettier than most tech seen in the galaxy for certain, some people with cybernetics don't even look like they have cybernetics, save for the lines in between the fake skin they have over the metal.

Watching the people around the bar, and inspecting all the nice tech, Talohn takes a long drink from his mug.

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

After finally arriving with Talohn, Madlad and the small child they both accompanied, Velox exited The Hunter and took a look around. It was vastly different than she expected. The place where they had landed was very polished and well made. But she had no time for that. She needed to learn about the Sith Empire. Having found some regular credits in her Ship's Hold, she went off in order to find where she could buy something. After some information gathering, she discovered the new currency that is used her. Asking around helped a bit as she found that she could trade in an exchange. With a decent amount of the correct type of credits, Velox looked around some more.

Her search revealed a lot that she had now previous knowledge of. The Sith Empire truly was vast and powerful. She just hoped that the Sith that walk at the heart of it hold themselves to the Sith Code as she does, or at least tries to. After asking Madlad where Talohn had gotten to, she found the place in question. Her almost black armour and mask were on as she walked inside and saw Talohn. Wanting to get a feel of the crowd in this place, she took a seat next to Talohn. "Wondered where you got to," Velox said, waving down the barkeep and ordering a less alcoholic drink. She wasn't fond of the task the different alcohols, but 'when in the moment' go for it. Paying for it wasn't exactly expensive for her now, but she had to keep in mind how much she had. Without a Master to supply her she was desperate for money, answers and a place to belong. She'd have to venture further, but another time. Moving around so much was causing her to ache from the long time in Stasis. It wasn't perfect after all. "I'm all set with money and information, but I thought I'd join you for a last few drinks," Velox said, sipping the drink she got. Even though she was now free, she felt tired all the time. Her determination to know more kept her going now more than ever.

Talohn was at the counter, idly sipping from his mug when the sith arrived. The place is the sort she would have expected Talohn to frequent. Full of likely smugglers and mercenaries. Her obvious sith attire gets a few looks, but no one is stupid enough to come her way. Talohn turns about to face her as she sits beside him, chuckling a bit. "Ah, Velox. What a pleasant..." He hiccups a bit, obviously a bit on the drunk side. "What a pleasant surprise. Yea...Figured I'd take a break for myself. You see...I occasionally get really shitfaced. Not because I'm depressed or anything. But...." He taps the side of his head, chuckling a bit about something off topic. "What was I?...Oh right." He taps the side of his head again. "I have heightened senses. Smells, sounds, sights....I can see it all better than the average person....due to us cathar having more relation to the jungle forest predators than...most humanoid species. The hum of tech....that man over there talking about....how hot tandoshans....are....?" He says while pointing in the direction of said man. He then peers in that direction...and yells. "DEGENERATE." He then looks back to Velox. "What was I...oh yea. Point is...I have to sense it all at once. It's enough to make my head explode. So i occasionally just down a lot of alcohol to forget the world around me for a bit."

When her drinks arrive, and she takes off her helmet to drink, Talohn gives a thumbs up. "Happy to have ya here. Got any questions, friend? Your bones aching? I know people who have been in carbonite for a bit....They say it causes the bones to ache. You must be in a lot of pain if the same applies for stasis..." He nods slowly. "I know...an herb remedy from home...helps with aching." It might be odd to the sith, someone showing such actual concern for her. Such is not normal in sith culture or in the academies.

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Listening to Talohn's slightly slurred words was a bit amusing. She probably acted like a drunken fool when she first stepped out of Stasis, so it was nice to see the shoe on the other foot so to speak. When he yelled briefly at the man he was pointing to, Velox kept him pin pointed in case trouble started. A quick flash of her lightsaber's crimson blade and the situation might just defuse if it does go to hell. "Well, at least you have a reason for being drunk. I find it dulls my connection to the Force," Velox said, remembering how her master was in training her. He was her master, that was for sure, but he was strangely kind and patient, but only when he deemed it so.

At the questions of how she was feeling and if she was aching from Stasis, Velox chuckled. "I've suffered much, much worse with my Master's training. As a Sith, everything was hard, painful and unrelenting. But I've gotten through it, and have become stronger because of it," Velox said, her eyes looking into her drink. The lights around them reflecting in it causing her to remember the lighting that was hurled at her during her training to keep her ready. Thinking back on it, it was like her Master was training her to kill both Jedi and Sith. He taught her how to escape being choked, shocked, pushed and even knocked about using the Force. Strange. "But I guess, I am sort of aching. 800 years in that stasis pod and now, I'm free and... in pain," Velox said, her eyes looking around the room in case anyone was watching them.

Talohn just seems like a generally kind fellow to his allies. Luckily the yelling doesn't cause any trouble, just a few confused looks their way. But the presence of a sith in the first place keeps things from going any further than that. "I've been tryin...to figure out my connection to the force, honestly. These days I been....accidentally using my...ability I guess? That came to me during....the fight with The Amalgam...." He takes a long drink at the mere memory of that beastly sith. "Like...something surprises me and I zoom straight into a nearby shelf." He states, swinging his arm in a random direction to accentuate. "Force speed...I think it's called? Either way, it's never there when I need it." He hiccups. The fact that he wasn't using force speed in the first place when they fought is honestly terrifying.

"Amalgam used force lighting on me.....to 'teach me how to use it' I guess. She said something like that? I dunno...But yea...that's why i didn't crumble to the floor when you used it on me. Don't get me wrong, your force lightning is good. Very very painful." He puts up a finger, reassuring her as if him not finding the force lightning to be painful would hurt her feelings. "But force lightning from what I can only assume to be a thousands of year old demonic sith force spirit possessing a biological monstrosity of a body...Just hits different. Y'know?"

When she admits to aching, Talohn pats her on the shoulder. eyes meeting hers as he gives a thumbs up. "I'll make you that remedy then. Can't have you slowing down cause of the pain. Not that it will...but still. I'd prefer that you like...not die. You're alright when you're alive. That's more than I can say for....Like half the sith I've met." He states with a large shrug. "Boy...." He looks at the counter. "I need to get my next job sorted, to get food on the table and such...." He takes in a deep breath. "It used to be easier, when it was just me. But I got a kid to feed now....And to clothe...and to teach..." He sighs deeply. "A merc ship ain't no place for that....I need a home of sorts....wonder if the mandos would take me. Then I'd have a home and a way to make money." He chuckles wryly. "Eh...mandos probably wouldn't like me." He fights a fight worthy of a mando to be certain, he's just not the most confident in himself.

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Velox's eyes shifted every now and them from Talohn to the people around them. All of them acted like they didn't want to deal with her. That was wise of them. As Talohn talked about his accidental use of the Force to give himself enhanced bursts of speed, Velox though to her training and fight with the Jedi. The apprentice tried to use speed and pushes with the force, but it didn't help him in the slightest. "You need to train to use the Force effectively first. Then you will be able to use that at will," Velox said as she suggested a way to aid him. If he was willing to help her out, then she might as well do the same.

Listening to his talking of her use of Force Lighting on him was a bit hard to hear. She didn't know how to tell him that it was only a small burst of it compared to when she was really trying to use that ability. "Depending on the Sith that uses any Force ability, the outcome could be immensely different. It doesn't matter about the age, but rather the strength in the Force that they have." Talking about the Force's uses and ways to learn it was something she had to do through pain during her training.

Hearing about the Mandalorians was something that she wanted to know about. "How are the War-Torn people anyways? Last I saw their planet was in another civil war about their politics," Velox asked knowing that it was probably bad at this point. She knew the Mandalorians were a trifling group. Dedicated warriors and valiant foes, but their infighting was something that she didn't understand. She wasn't trained in a large group when becoming a Sith. Just her and her Master who taught her everything he could. But these warriors knew honor and at least knew not to trifle with a Sith Warrior or Lord.

"I know that, but there aren't exactly any sith that are pleasant to learn from and.....Jedi, eugh." He shakes his head. "I admittedly do not mind the silver jedi, i wanna point that ou- Oh right, you need context on that. On the different factions floating around and stuff." He states, giving an idle wave of his hand. "You know about the sith empire, naturally. You've got the galactic republic, the old jedi order....Oh yea, CIS are still around. Weren't you guys with them back during your time? Either way...they still exist, and there are various other factions that have split off from the others. There's the silver jedi, which I don't mind because they....How do I put it...ah! They actually care about equality. They welcome everyone into their ranks and don't go 'oh, how quaint'." He states in a fake snotty accent. "When they see a non force user. I mean, I wouldn't join them. But they're more bearable than the regular jedi. So that's at least something." He pauses to take a sip of his drink. " The you've got the other two....The agents of chaos....Uh." He sighs. "How do I describe then. There are a lot of sith amongst their ranks, they're very popular with sth. The goal of this faction? Cause as much mayhem, chaos, and destruction as possible, with no identifiable rhyme or reason, far as I know. They believe chaos is the natural order that needs to be restored or something....I dunno. Then there's a the new imperial empire....they want to overthrow the sith even though their rule wouldn't be much of an improvement. I'm not a fan of totalitarianism."

"There are other groups...I'm sure, but I gave you the rundown on the important stuff." He assures, leaning on the counter woozily. He does seem to absorb her words about the force however, nodding ever so slightly. "How do you...control it exactly?" The fact that it's manifesting by accident does show a strong connection with the force.

Then she asks how the mandos are doing, and he chuckles nervously. "Oh, not so well. The mandos are still kicking....have a home somewhere. Dunno where though. Uh....these days they're at odds with the sith. Y'see, sith conquered mandalore, killed the head mando, and scattered them, effectively committing the what...like fifth genocide on the mandos? There have been too many at this point. I know I shouldn't criticize then sith empire before a sith....But, I think Mandos should be allowed to have their home back, dammit. They've done good things for the empire on multiple occasions, and this is not how to repay them. Not only that, but the empire is taking all the beskar. It's like, sacred to their people." He shakes his head. He then breaks into chuckles. "Y'know....talking about jedi......" He begins laughing more. "Makes me remember the time I went to a jedi temple..." At this point the drunk man is trying to talk through his need to laugh. "Got....kicked out...for flirting...."

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Learning about the many factions that the galaxy has now compared with when she was in it 800 years ago was a bit rattling. She had always known that the Sith would survive. After all, they always did in one form or another. But hearing how there are two Jedi orders and only one Sith empire! She hardly called these "Agents of Chaos" Sith given how they just seek chaos. She saw what true Chaos can do and she was against it. The Sith always plan ahead for everything. Nothing is ever just for the sake of Chaos or destruction. Sure, they killed many, but only when they knew it was to fulfill a much greater goal. Like Darth Sidious did. She had read up on him and found he orchestrated many events during his life time. A Sith like that is one no one should be caught against.

When Talohn asked about how he an control the Force, Velox chuckled. "It's hard to explain. But it takes time. You have to act as a conduit for the Force to run through. Most Jedi do this through so called peace of mind. The Force is like a storm. You have to be able to stand in the middle of it and harness its power. If you do not, then you will never achieve it," Velox said, her voice speaking what her Master had taught her when she first became his apprentice. "If you would like, I could train you in the ways of the Sith, the Force, how to control it, use it and ultimately improve upon it," Velox offered after taking another sip of her drink.

Talking about how the warrior civilization had lost its homeworld pained Velox. She always thought of the Mandalorian people as strong and at the very least close to equals. Even if they couldn't use the force most of the time, she admired how they could hold themselves against a Jedi or Sith. But sometimes, it just wasn't enough. "Well, I hope they reclaim their home. A civilization should belong somewhere, not just wander the galaxy without one," Velox muttered, taking a heavy amount of drink in two swallows before Talohn mentioned a Jedi Temple. "You went to one!" Velox said, surprised that the temples were still active after the Jedi order died at the end of the Clone Wars. However, Jedi were like cockroaches. To kill it truly, you had to make sure it was double or triple sure that it was fully eradicated. Darth Sidious almost saw to that when he became the "Emperor" of the Galactic Empire. "Where was this one located? Is it still occupied by the Jedi?" Velox asked, firing multiple questions to Talohn. She wanted more than anything to go there right at that moment to complete her Master's work. But she knew she'd have to wait, gather her strength, then and only then could she have her revenge against the Jedi.

"Aha, you just chuckled." He points at her, a teasing grin on his face. "A conduit...huh?" He nods slowly. "Long as most of your teaching isn't beating the shit out of me. Cause...I do indeed get around, but I am not into that sorta thing..." He hiccups. It seems his jokes get more vulgar as the alcohol kicks in, but he doesn't seem to mean any harm. The cathar takes another long drink. "But yea...You chuckled, it's good to see that you can be amused." He gives a thumbs up. "But you don't seem to...relax much. When was the first time you truly relaxed outside of a stasis pod? And outside of meditating? You gotta like...learn to enjoy the life that's outwards instead of inwards, Velox. You have all this power, a beautiful ship, and a completely new world to live in that is your oyster, with no ghosts of the past to hold you back. Take a breath and enjoy the air of freedom...y'know?"

Talohn nods at her statement about the mandalorians. "I'm glad you think that way...y'know? It shows you have more in your head than just blind loyalty to the empire, since the empire is what took Mandalore from them, yet you still hope they get it back. You care about people, Velox. You aren't just blind loyalty to an emperor. You already know there's more to the universe than just conquering....that some people deserve more respect than the sith empire gives. Or I dunno, maybe I'm reading too much into it, I am drunk." He chuckles nervously as the questions are showered upon him by the sith, holding up his hands. "There are plenty of temples about, Velox, the jedi are just as plentiful as the sith these days, they're on even ground. A simple holonet search will pull up a lot of temples....I'm not going to tell you specifics because those places have younglings in them and I don't need that on my conscience." He doesn't think Velox would kill children, but he doesn't know her well enough to know in regards to jedi children.

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Last edited:
Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Through all of Talohn's words, Velox was only focused on the location of a Jedi Temple. Her Master always said that the Jedi that guard those places are strong, and that she would need to be just as strong to overcome it. He had, of course in true Sith actions, threw Force Lightning at her. After about 6 years of training, she had immediately drawn her lightsaber and blocked the large amount of bolts. Her Master was a very powerful Sith, but she always wondered what his Sith title was. Looking back at Darth Sidious, Vader, and Bane she knew it was something that was relevant to them. But her Master was anything but free giving of information.

At the mention of younglings, and that he didn't want them on his conscience, Velox froze. "You think I would harm them?" Velox said, her eyes going from interested to hurt. Children were always a hard topic with her. Before her Master, she had watched her mother, father and Sister die before her eyes. even Jedi younglings were a bit of a soft spot on her mind. Surprisingly, her Master never taught her to kill them. Only masters, and their apprentices. He would choose the targets, instead of letting her go for them herself. Her voice suddenly sounded more full of Hate than it had before as she spoke. "I would never harm younglings. That's where I draw the line to any Sith Warrior. That would be like if I killed my own Sis..." Velox froze, her anger causing her to speak rapidly before halting in her own tracks. Her face fell as she looked away. She didn't realize it until she stopped talking, but the glass she was drinking from had shattered due to her anger getting the better of herself and the Force. She took a couple of seconds to steady herself before muttering in a hard to hear volume, "You will never insinuate that ever again, understand?" Velox said, her eyes focused on the glass cup shards, seeing her Sith eyes in some of them. She shook her head and waited to see if Talohn heard what she said. Given how he was mostly drunk, it might have slipped his sensitive ears. Her fist was still clenched as she inwardly criticized herself for almost talking about that. Even after all this time, she still couldn't accept it. That was what she thought of to drive her into the Dark Side more as a focus of Anger and Hatred towards Slavers and anyone else on the Black Market or Criminal Underworld.

Talohn looks at her, and his stomach sinks when the hurt appears in her eyes as she asks that question. He opens his mouth to speak, but then she begins again, silencing him. He allows her to keep talking, and he notices the part about the sister. But he's wise enough not to ask. She'll tell him such things when she is ready. He begins using a rag to wipe away the liquid from the broken glass on the counter, completely silent for a moment as he ponders his next words. He had hurt her feelings, and he was wondering how to make up for it.

"I...am sorry, Velox." His words are genuine there, he is sorry. "I...sometimes forget that sith of your time were different. I....I have seen and heard of sith in my time do...so much terrible things, things that are hard to forget. In those horrifying memories, I...forget to not lump all sith together sometimes." He takes a deep breath. "I'll never do that again, I promise." He doesn't fear her. The sith gets a reassuring smile in return. He is indeed correct, the sith of this time are monstrous, and killing younglings is not something they are above doing. Hell, Vader himself wasn't above killing younglings. Sideous destroyed entire planets. In some ways, Talohn, someone who values life to a certain extent, has reasons to be hesitant. If she doesn't force push him into the nearest wall for trying, he gives her a pat on the shoulder. "Your new drink goes on my tab."

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Velox's mind began to slowly come back as Talohn talked. His apology and talk about how she was a different kind of Sith compared to some of the ones in the Galaxy today was somewhat understand able. It was hard not to see the Sith as one entity, rather than how they once were. When Talohn offered a drink to Velox, she nodded slightly. "Ok," her voice was quiet as she waited for her drink. "Make sure it's the same as before. I don't want to get drunk," Velox said, just as a note for consideration.

That promise that Talohn just said still got to her. If he could be that sympathetic to a Sith Warrior, one he had only met some time ago, then why was she kept hidden all these years. "Thanks... for apologizing," Velox said before slightly looking away.

Last edited:
Talohn orders her the same drink she got before with a nod. Talohn was certainly an odd merc. He was a silly man, but an extremely competent one at the same time. His antics would make his skill level catch anyone by surprise. Many sith would look at him and instantly assume him to be weakling, worthless scum like the rust. Such is why he has issues with most sith. They belittle him, and underestimate him greatly. Though she hasn't seen it yet, Madlad, if the stories are to be believed, is a force of nature in it's own right. Then there was the child, very intelligent for her age, already working on tech alongside Talohn. They're a strange family, but not one to be taken lightly.

Talohn chuckles when she thanks him for the apology. "Eh, I've fucked up a lot. I know when to apologize for a fuck up, and when to stand my ground despite one of my fuckups. For example, misjudging a friend? Worth an apology. The entirety of correlian authorities chasing me down because I slept with a noble's daughter? I regret nothing and will stand by that mistake till I die." He pissed off Corellia in the worst way possible. Go figure.

Darth Velox Darth Velox

@Talohn

With her drink arriving, she took a heavy sip from it before still looking into the drink's depths. After this, she quickly drank the rest of it before sitting up straight. This drink barely lasted 20 seconds with her before she looked towards the bar in front of her. "I should be going soon. But..." Velox started before looking towards Talohn, her eyes still towards his feet, "Would you mind if I hung around you lot for a while, so I can have some company before I go on my way?" Velox asked, her voice slightly different due to the inexperience with alcohol she had. Her eyes were calm, yet something else was there. However, not even she knew what that was.

Talohn finishes cleaning up the mess. He then takes another rag, and takes her wrist to wrap the rag about her hand, as it is no doubt bleeding from the glass shattering on her hand. He's no medic, but it's best to keep blood from leaking everywhere. Once done, he nods. "Course, we don't mind. Monari seems to enjoy hammering you with questions after all." He chuckles. She definitely is different from most sith, feeling lonely and wanting company is not really something you see sith do. "You want to head back to the ship? or is there somewhere else you want to go? My schedule is open to follow you wherever." He grins. "By the way, what do you plan to do next anyways? Provided it's not unreasonable, I'm willing to help out."

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

As Talohn wrapped up her hand, which she only just realized was slightly bleeding, she wondered how her master would react if he saw her like this. Being bandaged by another person instead of pushing through. At the mention of the child, Velox thought it best to ask. "Did she ask about me. What I was specifically on the way here after the transmission?" Velox asked, her gaze moving towards Talohn as she spoke. Her previous explosion about not harming young children being a decent sign of her care towards them. To her, it didn't matter if they were Sith, Jedi or anything in between. To her, they were just like her when she first became a Sith.

When asked if they wanted to leave, Velox nodded but froze mid rise from her chair at the question of her plans. "I need to know as much as I can about the last 800 years. What happened to the Sith, the Jedi and anything else of considerable note. After that, who knows," Velox said as she finished standing up. Placing her mask fully on her face, she tossed a single extra credit towards the barkeep and simply wandered out. Her mind was set on gaining knowledge. After all, her master always told her that 'Knowledge is Power'. And she would be damned if she didn't gain enough to go off on.

Talohn can't help but smile a bit. She worries for the kid, that's nice. He makes sure the hand is properly wrapped before looking to her once again. "Monari? I'm a merc, so I come across a multitude of interesting characters. She didn't think much of it, it was just business as usual really. So don't wprry about it too much, eh?" He pats her shoulder. "Though, heard you and Madlad had a spat. I did that weird deductive reasoning thingy that makes it seem like it's reading your mind? It's...an extremely intelligent droid. Terrifyingly so. Sorry he caused you dismay like that. For all that intelligence, emotional sensitivities are not in there."

Talohn slides off of of the barstool with her, listening to her next words. The cathar, once she finishes speaking, responds with a shrug. "Been arounds the moons a few times, uh....It's not much different from your time. People killing eachother for different causes, governments oppressing, people revolutioning. It's a big galaxy, and we're just tiny microbes in comparison. All you can do is choose what you want to do in this big galaxy, where you want to be in it, and then go from there." He chuckles.

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

As Talohn talks about how small they are in comparison to the rest of the galaxy at hand, Darth Velox simply says in a sure voice, "When you are connected with the force, you are connected in a way that others who do not share out gift can't even imagine." She sounded so certain of that, as if it was fact equal to that she was a woman, or that her lightsaber crystal was crimson. With her hood now being raised over her head, Velox turned to Talohn and, with her her hands now behind her back, one fist encased in the other. "Talohn, I will train you in the ways of the Force and how to use it. I could also show you how to wield that Lightsaber of yours more effectively," Velox said, finalizing her choice in the matter of teaching her ally, and in a way, her rescuer. Since, without him and the droid, she would be in that Stasis Chamber on that base still to this day. "For now, gather what you will need and we shall meet somewhere else to conduct your training. Also," Velox said before adding, "You will want to clean and fix that lightsaber. When we dueled briefly, it malfunctioned and in a situation of life or death, that would have costed more than a limb." Velox's stance was tall, sift, yet the mask and armour gave her a sense of a warrior or mentor.

"I do know the force has always helped me out to some extent. I always manage to move out of the way of a blaster bolt, just in time." He nods slowly. "Like the universe has a sort of rhythm I can move to when in a fight, you know?" He raises a brow, pausing to take a drink from his glass. When she gives him the offer of learning to use the force, he chuckles. "Sure, I'll take it. I hate accidentally using force speed. I wanna keep that stuff more controlled. I'll learn some lightsaber combat too. Though, the lightsaber I don't plan to keep permanently. I'll get a beskar blade someday. This lightsaber?" He takes in a breath. "Where I come from, we respect warriors, no matter which side of the war they were on, they died for what they believed in, and that makes them admirable. I'll fix up the lightsaber for the training, but I won't have this forever. I should likely return this to the jedi at some point so they can properly mourn. I'd do the same for a sith. Or for any warrior." A merc with beliefs and a code, not just out for money. He certainly doesn't seem to stop being interesting. "Also, no need to be so formal. You're with a friend." He teases her lightly.

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

With Talohn accepting her offer for training, Velox could already feel like she was closer to what her master once was all those years ago. A master teaching their apprentice, or in her case friend, in the ways of the Force. Hearing that he'd return the lightsaber to the Jedi at some point and get a Beskar Blade was a bit confusing to her. Sure Beskar was useful, but to her the lightsaber was more functional. Able to cut through objects and not get caught. But, it was his choice, not hers.

"I know I don't have to be formal, but since you are my first apprentice, I will try to act like my master once did," Velox said, at least giving a reason why she was so formal just then. Her master took her off the streets and at least, in some way or another, gave her a life to live. "I'll be going now. Join me back at our ships when you are finished here. We shall discuss our training when you've at least sobered up a bit," Velox said, giving him a small nod before turning and leaving the establishment and heading back to where her beloved 'Hunter' ship was located. At least it came with somewhat ok, makeshift sleeping quarters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom