Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Cyberpunk dreams

After she heads off, Talohn takes a bit to finish his drink. Though, it's not long before Velox would see Talohn approaching the ship. He seems to be using some sort of brush to scrub at the inner workings of the lightsaber as he makes his way towards his ship. The fact that he's able to work on mechanical things, even a lightsaber, while drunk, shows how highly functional that cat's brain really is. Though, he needs to finish repairing the lightsaber. So he heads into his own ship. Baout an hour or so passes, and then Velox would hear knocks on her ship's door. -Ding ding-

Talohn's sitting there, waiting for her to answer. He seems to have sobered up most of the way already. Likely that speedy carnivorous metabolism at work. "So, ready to discuss? Or are you sleeping? That ship doesn't seem to have a real sleeping quarters built inside. In fact, I know the model enough. It doesn't. Uh, my ship has a spare room, with a real bed, if you want to give your poor spine a break." He chuckles.

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

After a decent amount of time passes, Velox starts to walk towards her ship's closed ramp. As her metal steps get closer to the exit/ entrance of the ship, it opens to show her Talohn standing before her. She wasn't expecting him this quick. "Well, you sobered up quickly," Velox said, her face still wearing the mask. As Talohn offered her a decent bed for the night, she almost froze. Her mind wanted her to remain strong like she was before the over extended stasis sleep, but her sore body ached at just the offer of a good bed. After a long pause, Velox's resolve crumpled. "Alright, I'll accept the bed, but if we are going to talk about it we need to do it away from the child. Your her only ride off this world, and I don't think she would approve of you studying to become the very thing that tore her life apart," Velox said, showing that same caring ideal for the child she had about Jedi younglings.

With a couple steps off The Hunter and a quick press of her arm bracer's controls, her ship's ramp closed. "Let's go then," Velox said before starting her walk towards the ship. Her mind was already aching with sleep deprivation, which was surprising given how her stasis sleep lasted 800 years.

"Cathar have a fast metabolism. It's why I eat so much." He states with a shrug in response to her words about him being here so soon. He stands there, waiting for a moment while Velox decides. When she decides to take the bed, he smiles. "Alright. You get some rest and It'll get me time to work on some tech projects I've been doing. Don't worry. Monari knows nothing. Do take off the helmet inside though. She will make fun of it, relentlessly." He snickers.

He proceeds to lead her to the ship, the ramp opening so they can head inside. The ship is certainly spacious, she would find upon entering. Such is expected of a converted cargo ship. The main area serves as a sort of general purpose area, split up into four quarters. One corner of the room is a kitchen where they make their food, and the corner adjacent to that side of the room is a sort of living room area, even has a booth built into the wall with a table that has a holographic chess game, along with a holonet television of sorts. Then there's the third corner a medical area that's decently stocked with supplies. It even has a bacta tank built into the wall. The final corner is an absolute mess, though from the looks of it, with the parts and tools scattered about on the large tables and racks, it's the workshop, where Madlad and Talohn make and fix their gear.

From this main room, one can access the cockpit from the far end. Then the sides lead to the four different rooms, all of them for residential purposes. Monari's room is decorated with all the tech and junk she's collected that she personally likes, along with all the other amenities She would need. Talohn has made sure she's got everything she needs in the room. Though it's a bit messy, with toys and tech spread around. It's easy to tell which one is Madlad's room. It's covered in weird carvings of code on the wall, she might even spot some in ancient sith. Creepy. That room doesn't contain a bed, exactly. It's more of a metal table with a recharge station upon it, that also serves as an operation table for repairs. Talohn's room is messy, souvenirs on shelves, weapons of various sorts leaning on the walls, bed unmade, an empty bowl of soup sitting beside a holopad laptop that has some sort of turn based strategy game still playing on it. His room screams 'I am 20 and have no idea what I'm fucking doing'. The final room is barren, with a neatly made bed. Looks like it hasn't been touched in a while.

When they enter the ship, Monari waves from the chess booth. "Weird mask lady! Hi!" Sitting across from her on the other side of the chessboard is madlad. The droid, upon seeing the sith, lets out a sigh. This droid has fucking sigh audio. Did that come with his parts? Or did the droid make the noise itself by editing it's internal audio files? Hard to tell. "I have lost for the fifth time." it grunts.

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Walking into Talohn's ship for the first time, she was impressed by the interior of the whole space before them. The mess she could see in Talohn's room didn't exactly please her, but she couldn't say much at the moment. At being called the 'Weird Mask Lady' by the child, Velox removed her mask to gaze at the child. The fact that Madlad sighed that he had been beaten five times did make Velox feel that the child was greatly underestimated before. As she moved through to the table where Madlad and the child were, she looked at the droid and say, with a smirk, "Guess even droids lose at tactical games of wit and strategy." Her voice was amused, but her eyes still burned. She hadn't forgotten what Madlad did when he was piloting her ship for her. It still freaked her out, but the fact that he saw so much through her was enraging. Her eyes only showed their deep golden color though. Before turning to leave to the spare room, Velox mouthed to the child, "Keep it up." The child was smart and one for tactics. Much like how she was all that time ago.

Feeling the weight of her armour now, even through it was meant to be lightweight, Velox said to Talohn with her voice slowly getting more tired sounding, "I'll be getting ready to sleep." With that she slowly, and practically shambled, towards the spare room. Once inside, Velox placed her mask down on the bed as she sighs. Training Talohn was going to be her role now. Just like her master did for her. Strange, really that Velox through this way. Usually a Sith Apprentice to a master would hate them. But she felt nothing but gratitude towards him. Because of his training, she was going to be able to survive in a world that was just as dangerous as it was back then. He taught her much about combat and the Dark Side. Now, it was her turn to do the same.

"Taking the chance to poke at me because of earlier? You really are easy to read." The droid states with a dark cackle. "I am done with this game." It looks to Monari. "You are a talented strategist child. Be proud of it." With that said, it heads into it's weird and creepy room. Meanwhile, Monari holds up what seems to be some sort of tazer. "I used some of Talohn's spare parts to make this!" She chirps ever so happily. Though when she sees Velox begin to stagger, she giggles. "Oh, you're drunk. Then go to bed." Sweet innocent child.

Talohn watches her staggering with concern. "Hm..." Velox gets a bit of personal time in her room before the door opens to reveal Talohn, who is holding a simple mug full of some green liquid, and a bowl of some sort of chickeny soup with noodles. "Don't mind me. These are you you." He chuckles, stepping in to put the two objects onto the nearby table beside the bed. "The soup is cause soup is for the soul. It's my mom's recipe, warmed you up some leftovers from last night's dinner. The tea is that mixture of herbs I told you about. Helps with the aching bones and such. At least drink that before you go to bed, so you can rest easy."

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

After getting into her room, placing her mask on the bed and starting to relax, Velox decides to at least get ready to sleep. She couldn't do that with plated lightweight armour on though. She takes a couple of minutes to take off the armour, leaving her in a form of under armour suit wear. It looks mostly like a skin tight suit, similar in fabric to what divers would wear, but the coloration of it is a mix of grey and black. It also doesn't cover all the body. This form of under suit does cover the chest, shoulders, and from the waist to her knees, but everything else is unclothed.

Her back was turned when Talohn entered the room as she was placing her armour in a corner of the room. She however, kept her lightsaber beside the bed on the small table that Talohn just placed the soup and tea on. Finally standing up, Velox turned around. Her body didn't look normal. Multiple spots along her arms and legs are small metallic disks ingrained into her skin. It seems that they are there as a form of cover for something. Given how they were small, only an inch in diameter, it was safe to say that these were blaster fire points of contact. However, every now and then, some looked like something could be slotted inside. Whilst inside the Stasis Pod, multiple cords were placed in small slots along her forearm and calf. They were a reason that her muscles could still moves as effectively as they could when she first came out. Given how her clothing when she left the pod had covered them mostly, they were unnoticeable until now.

Her face looked tired, yet also stern as she looked at Talohn. "Thanks. I'll try it," Velox said before walking to her bed and sitting down. Her eyes were on the floor as she felt exhaustion starting to take her. She was strong though. She'd be able to eat and drink before sleeping at least. "We'll discuss your training tomorrow," Velox said, taking the bowl of soup and tasting it for the first time. It was nice, better than what her Master often gave her as food. At least that was better than what most prisoners got that she saw during an inspection with her Master to a small remote base where the early enemies of his were kept. She didn't feel much for them then. She still doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom