Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Cyberpsycho: Trannon Vark

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create more Denon stories.
  • Compensation: 10k Credits
  • Cause(s): Cyberpsychosis-induced Assault and Murder
  • Target Involvement: N/A (NPC Bounty, but I will run the NPCs)

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Name of Bounty: Trannon Vark
  • Name of Contractor: Doc Painless Doc Painless
  • Exclusivity: N/A
  • Reward Tier: Tier 3 (Average)
  • Condition: Alive
  • Additional Info: Trannon is a drinking buddy of mine, a wageslave for Juneau Corp. A couple of weeks back, he came to see me at my clinic, complaining about headaches and muscle spasms. He was stuffed to the gills with new cybernetics - arms, legs, eyes, lungs, you name it. Apparently Juneau has been downsizing after losing contracts to Hatha Industries and Fority, and they've been trying to pump up their employees with cyberware so they could get by with fewer bodies.

Well, it looks like it backfired spectacularly, because Trannon just made the news in a bad fething way. During a Rampaging Giants game in Liberty Stadium, he suddenly had some kind of psychotic break and started laying into the crowd around him, smashing people with industrial-grade lifting arms. Six are dead, three dozen are injured, and Trannon is missing, with local security forces combing the district for him. I'm sure he's hiding in the Underground, still hurting.

Trannon is a good man, and I firmly believe he wouldn't hurt anyone by choice. I think it's all that cyberware his employer forced on him, some kind of malfunction that's karking up his brain. But when corporate security finds him, they're not going to wait and listen to his side of the story, even if he's in any condition to tell it. I can help him, though. Find him, subdue him, and get him back to me before the rent-a-cops kill him and destroy the evidence.

iwIeMhZ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom