Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curupira Hawk

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
So, I've never done one of these. Kinda curious. Usually, I'm not one for critique but neither is Ruu.

I realize I've only just come back so a lot of people don't know the redhead.

A little bit: Dathomirian born, five year old in OOC terms. Even people that do know her won't know this but she started out as TiCira's sister aka I wanted to write TiCira's sister. And from that sentence to Cira on skype, and a quick look through my actor database (and I do have a big one) I found Isla Fisher and Amy Adams. Cira and I asked around, Akio chose Isla.

And then things happened. Magical things. Lots and lots of magical things happened. Curupira was born. She's named after the demon from Beastmaster. Yep. Raised by a crazy Draclau man. From all this, Curupira was molded into the girl that she is today. There was no other way of doing her. And I love her. Completely. And there's so much I wanna do with her still. Even with being gone for two years, Ruu's been on my mind quite a bit. So yeah, it's that kind of character.

She's been a Sith who doesn't care about studying for so long, even when she was a Templar she wasn't really. Now she's a Witchmaster maven, finally returning to her roots, eager to learn more. I swear, her inspiration comes from wanting to spite me since I'm always saying she can't. My characters do that. >_>

So yeah, lemme here it. Lay it on me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom