Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current Issue: Axis vs. Protectorate

Status
Not open for further replies.
As most of you are well-aware, the Axis Powers were formed recently and were to embark on a joint Invasion series of the Omega Protectorate. This was done under the assumption that the Invasion Rules which have been standard and constant on the site for months now were indeed standard and constant. However, in light of recent statements by one @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] made within his faction, there appears to be a bending of the established rules and miscommunication. As it standard, the Invasions that were to be launched by the Axis were to be simultaneous in terms of in character timing. Thereby meaning that an individual character within the defending faction could not appear on more than one front. Furthermore, we were moving forward under the assumption that the standard for participation was five unique members per side, per invasion.

As it stands, there seems to be miscommunication and I have posted this up in order to ask for clarification on the part of staff. It seems as though Tegaea is absolutely certain that there has been a concession of sorts made for the Omega Protectorate in terms of situations like this (multiple factions invasions). If there was, I humbly ask that a public announcement be made so that this is not simly heresay on a single faction board and a public policy emblazoned with the Staff tag. In addition, if such concessions were made, I, as well as the other members of the Axis Powers, humbly express my discontent. As it stands, these rules allow for smaller factions the chance to band together in order to stand an honest chance against a giant, formerly led and sponsored by staff.

So please ma'am, please sir, clarify this situation so that there may be no out of character drama or angst. As it stands, the Axis Powers are withdrawing any intentions to invade the Omega Protectorate in light of this; and there is no secret that frustration is running rampant right now, especially on my part. A swift resolution to this possible misinterpretation of the rules, or attempted bending of the rules, is humbly asked. Thank you for your time.

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] - @[member="Coryth Elaris"] - @[member="Darron Wraith"] - @[member="Circe Savan"] - @Mikael Shorn - @[member="Tyrin Ardik"] - @[member="Kaine Zambrano"] - @[member="Dranok Lussk"] - @[member="Akio Kahoshi"] - @[member="Nocturno "]- @[member="Feena Mason"] - @[member="Vorhi Alestrani"] - @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] - @[member="Ashin Varanin"] - @[member="Lucien Cordel"] - @[member="Domino"] - @[member="Soliael Devin Talith"] - @[member="Amorella Mae"] - @[member="Jared Ovmar"]

I"m in agreement... rule changes or loosing of them should be publicly posted as well.... as for invasions etc I'm out of them from this point on... personal preference they are just too much... angst amongst other things

I'm with Sargon on this one. The purpose of the Axis formation was to provide the Omega Protectorate with that "going out with a bang" that was supposedly sought in their chat when the discussion about doors closing occurred. However, the angst, the stress, the drama...I've got enough of that on my end without this crap. So, I'm done with Invasions for a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long time.

The supposed concession was that the same characters could post in more than one Invasion at once, despite the fact that the Invasions are simultaneous and such an act would defy IC logic. @[member="Diana Moridena"].

Genesis Rostu said:
The supposed concession was that the same characters could post in more than one Invasion at once, despite the fact that the Invasions are simultaneous and such an act would defy IC logic. @[member="Diana Moridena"].
I'm sorry, but there is a time when common sense comes into play. If one faction has invaded one Protectorate world and then another has invaded another Protectorate world, at the same time, then someone can't be in two places at once.

Vazela while your comment is noted. It is not appreciated or needed.

Update: Staff has discussed this with both parties, everything was cleared up and apologies were exchanged. If problems like this arise again private message a member of staff, please do not post a topic like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom