Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curious

I see alot attempts to ally ourselves with other factions.

Do any of you know the history behind the factions you're trying to align or get onboard and why they don't want to be apart of us anymore?

Example: Silver Jedi want the Jedi Order and the Republic to be separate entities, we all know this isn't going to happen. It's not like a matter of separating church and state.

I only say this because a while back, I made this attempt myself, with numerous factions and gave up due to lack of true support and interest. More so, selfish motivation and the desire to have it one way or the other and no common middleground on which any government can stand on.

There is a major alternative, just have to see who wins Faction Leader and bring it before them.

Other than that, I've remained relatively silent and will continue to do so until the time comes I'm called upon or my input is needed again. I know where I stand in votes and I know what I need to do.

Torill Holgor

T
I for one would be glad to hear what you have to say in this regard no matter who wins Faction Leader.

This particular character can't vote at any rate but I am still interested in your thoughts.

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

Please do not mistake the statement above as: "If I don't win, I won't suggest what I'm thinking!" No, it's more: "How best it is to approach based on if I win or lose?"

Tact and such need to be applied and a common understanding of what my idea is and the idea of others.

It's been something I had in the works for a while and pretty much will give the Republic a well needed facelift, a slight governmental shift to what it should be in my personal opinion (Senate Structure up to the Upper Echelons of Command) and well the personnel to crush the Sith.

Torill Holgor

T
lol the world exists and thrives on secrets and beer but mostly secrets.............. and beer.

Wait what were we talking about?

Torill Holgor

T
I for one think the clearest alliance would be with the One Sith.*

*Disclaimer: That was a joke, don't lynch me.
Lucky for you lynching is so un gentlemanly.

Torill Holgor

T
Lorelei Darke said:
Lynching not for gentlemen? Guess it takes a woman to get things done around here.

*strings up the ill-humored Jedi*

[member="Hal Terrano"]
/me grabs popcorn and a drink for the show marveling at how easy it is to get others to do your dirty work for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom