Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Listen here! Tell me what I wanna know, or...I'm gonna...shave you! Yeah, that's it! That's what I'll do!" Misu said, the small Wookiee child in front of her tilting its head in confusion. "Ugh, sorry. I've been trying to work on my interrogation skills without having to use Mind Tricks. I don't suppose you have any ideas?" The Wookiee gave a little growl before picking up a large stick and breaking it with its strong arms. "I, uh...don't think that'll work. Jedi don't use physical force, and even if we did I'm...not sure I could manage that." She said, gently scratching her head and thanking the Wookiee before leaving and heading back to the Temple.

"This is hopeless! How the heck am I gonna find a Master when I can't even get information out of a Wookiee?" She turned to a Wookie couple who had heard her, smiling nervously. "Uh...no offense" She said and continued on her walk, speeding up a bit. It wasn't like knowing how to interrogate someone was a necessity, but she wanted to cover all grounds and excel at them. She sighed as she walked in through the front doors, keeping her head up high. She always liked to remain positive, after all.

[member="Misu Suwa"]

"Oh dear." She said it while working in the kitchena nd they had been working with some new ingredients from a few of the worlds the silver jedi had been going to. THey seemed like one thing but cooking and adding them to the food hadn't exactly worked out the best when she could hear and smell the burning meats. The fish and poultry were nice but they tasted bland without something heavy to go with them. New rice that had been worked on and grown here on the planet. Vine rice patties that required special care were not always as easy. She looked up from the kitcehn over the counter as she stood on the stool. The shorter jin jedi master with her long hair and form fitted robes was a welcome sight to some of the padawans in the mess hall who tried the different food. "Come along one and all, try some of the new food we have been working on."

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

Misu kept walking when she smelled something coming from the mess hall. Food! Despite being such a well-behaved student, she'd shove her lightsaber up the rear end of anyone who came between her and a meal. The other Padawans knew this and stepped aside when she came bolting in for food.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

Misu kept walking when she smelled something coming from the mess hall. Food! Despite being such a well-behaved student, she'd shove her lightsaber up the rear end of anyone who came between her and a meal. The other Padawans knew this and stepped aside when she came bolting in for food.

Rice? Tana smelt rice, the traditional Jin food having quite the familiar aroma, and there was only one Jedi he knew capable of cooking such a meal. Making his way to the mess hall Tana instantly locked onto Wu and her cooking, running over to her much like his younger sister would, eager to eat something. He wore his older sailor like suit shirt and pants, today being a usual one, no training not over the top meditation season, just lazing around and doing what ever. "I smell food, as such I am hear to eat said foood, me have food", his stomach growling a little, the aroma being that delightful. Looking around he didn't fail to notice the younger Padawns, Tana raising a small eyebrow, "are you cooking for some secret youngling event? or you just cooking and so happen to be near small children"?

[member="Misu Suwa"][member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

"Who're you calling small?!" The girl, who stood at around 5'4, asked annoyed with a mouthful of food. She huffed, continuing to pile up food on her plate and chow down. It was a wonder how she was such a skinny girl

[member="Misu Suwa"] [member="Tanaski Yumi"]

Wu was looking at them when the one girl was getting the food and then Tana was speaking and the small Jin was well she was smaller then five foot... her stool letting her look over the counter to give them some more food. "Yes knight Tana, I just happen to be cooking. We have been getting some new local fruits, meats and even drinks. The ingredients are wonderful so getting to test them here." She said it and looked at the female padawan offering a smile as she took a small skewer of meats. "These for instance are a bird from New Plympto. It is very... lazy so the meat doesn't have as much muscle and is plump and juicy. Cooked just right with some of the new seasoning we got from Ruusan."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom