Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Curiosity Satisfied

Valen

How curious.

Those were the thoughts of the ethereal Onrai as one of her avatars pondered over a message staring her in the face. A message from a man by the name of Valen, asking about a topic a select few within the galaxy could have ever cared about: the Celestials. It was rare that such an ethereal topic would have ever been sent to the people of Kiross, the official conduit to get in touch with Onrai herself, and rarer still that she had offered this Valen an opportunity to come to Kiross and learn more about the former guardians of the galaxy that had abandoned it to its fate of seeming eternal self-operation.

Another of the avatars waited down at the landing platform his ship was supposed to arrive at. There was much to discuss, and many questions she expected to answer.

Darth Ahriman

D
The Chimera touched down upon the landing bay floor of Kiross, a world Valen had not before visited nor vested interest in until the time he was notified in response to his contacts piquing the attention of Onrai Onrai . The name came with as little familiarity as Kiross did, knowing not who this Onrai was, or where their allegiances lay, however according to the intelligence agency embedded within the Kainate, this person wished to meet with Valen and indulge his curiosities.

A high pitched whine sounded the release of cabin pressure, followed by a louder hiss as the boarding ramp descended to the ground floor and Valen's armored boots could be heard against the metal as he came into the view of Onrai's guard. "Your Master is expecting me" Valen informed them as he approached, slowing none even as he came within closer proximity of them; instead, expecting the strangers to guide him on his way to the designated place of meeting.

"I am the master here." Onrai's avatar at the shuttle spoke up and motioned for him to join her. She pondered for a moment - did her eyes deceive her? The man looked familiar, similar to Veiere Arenais whose impounded ship still stood still within the Imperial Graveyard. As the shadowy female figure led Valen away, she commented for a bit. "Your interest in learning more of the Celestials was most intriguing. I presume you have many questions and I will seek to answer them to the best of my ability."

There was much she could reveal - less she should reveal, and all hinged on the questions he asked.

Valen

Darth Ahriman

D
"I have only recently learned of their existence and mastery over the Force, that they manipulate the Force to keep the Galaxy in constant chaos" Valen replied, walking alongside the one who named themselves the Master whereas he had mistaken them to be a servant of that which he had come to meet with.

"I want to know what they are, their origins and how they have such authority over the Force. What is their goal, and why do they hide themselves so" Valen mentioned several of the questions foremost on his mind, though there was no specific order of importance, he simply wished to know as much as possible about these beings.

Onrai Onrai

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom