Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curiosity kills (complete)

[SIZE=12pt]How long? She shrugged, “I don’t remember” she gave a half laugh. She saw his fingers reach for her hair she did not move it was an intimate gesture to do so.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Strong in some ways, but yet breakable in other ways” She was sure he knew what ways, everyone in the galaxy was fragile when it came to relationships, and family. Intertwine that with duty and the galaxy starts to get complicated.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I couldn’t sleep while you guys slept, someone had to keep watch make sure the ship held together and everyone woke up” She reached to him her fingers stopping to trace the outlines of a button. “Besides it was nice to see you relaxed, though you did move some, and talk a little in your sleep. You were dreaming I think” She smiled broadly.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“You were thinking on something I think, but I don’t know what” She traced the button more while her eyes looked up into his.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What’s on Voss Kei?”[/SIZE]

[member="Kei Amadis"]

Kei’s dreams were heavy, he only remembered glimpses, he was a heavy sleeper, and it took a guided missile to wake him up somedays, that or a good breakfast. “Family.” Kei admitted and smiled, folding one side of her hair back behind her shoulder and cupping her neck in his large free palm, to rest against her.

She was the one that had looked after them, more than once today. As he grew older, Kei recognized the qualities of someone who was able take care of people, more and more he admired it. Elara had physical beauty in spades sure, but she had that ability make sure everyone was cared for, to step up, that strength in her femininity was why he was standing here, again. “I know, here to relieve you.” Amadis pulled his eyes away for the shape of her face, the soft skin leading into the edge of her smile, and looked out behind her at the controls, because he had a job to do, moving away from her with great difficulty to sit in the pilot's chair, and turn it to face her.

“Voss is home Elara,” he owed her more of an explanation than that, “Where the sanctum, Jedi, and any and all others find refugee, to do what they can to save others, and where those who fought beside me live,” the wildcards, his crew, his Master Coci and his students. Kei was only prone to speeches when the moment called, but he spoke proudly of what Coci, Matsu, Connor, Thurion, Maya, Nima and the others had accomplished there. He hadn’t returned since the merger with the levantine’s, a few things concerned him about their darker force users, but he would cross that bridge when he came to it. All that really mattered was preserving life, and hope to him now, not ideals.

[member="Elara Wahia"]​

[SIZE=12pt]Family, a hard subject for many people across the galaxy. Those she had encountered over the last few years had lost family, and grieved for their lost ones every day. “Can I help?” She smiled, “I currently don’t have anything going on, and helping might become a new thing” The tiny tips of her canines showed just below her upper lip. She understood about Family and if needed help with his, she was there.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“My relief, I will admit I could some sleep if you’re ok then I will do that.” He was gentle for such a strong male, not so easy to find. The tips of her fingers on her neck made her purr for a moment. Such a strange reaction.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She turned as he slid past her to get to the Captain’s chair. “Home.” So Voss was where the Jedi of his order stayed. “Can I stay on Voss for a while? Maybe we can change fighting skills, for bed and board?” She moved back into the co-pilots seat, she could sleep anywhere and having the comfort of his presence near would help with sleeping. It would also keep her on hand if he got in trouble because of his injuries. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]And it would give them time to figure out if there was something more other than the heat of lust between them.[/SIZE]

[member="Kei Amadis"]

“Please,” he nodded when she said she could use some sleep, he wasn't going to let her fatigue herself, pulling the chair around back to the controls. Fierrerreo's were independent, strong, but you still had to look for them just the same as anyone. Plodding at their control, as if Kei was one finger typing on a keyboard built for two hands, he wasn’t a quick pilot, and took his time to double check the ship and crew vitals rather than alter anything.

“Voss is a sanctuary, can do anything you want there.” Kei offered, he’d make the approach personally on her behalf, she didn't have to run or fight now unless that was in her. The warrior him wouldn’t turn her down on that offer either, “unless you want to serve.” Serving the military or one of the military groups that aided the sanctum, and he’d take her by his side in a heartbeat, but there was no pressure there.

She'd offered to help, he'd nodded but not said more till now. The ship stopped rattling as Kei made a few adjustments, second nature to settle her, the ambiguous still hummed in the background but was quietened for now. Nothing quite like being in his old home, and the way he relaxed showed it, “have anywhere you miss?” He asked poignantly, Fierrerreo's were known for their clan loyalty and he couldn't help but wonder what had happened to hers, he might share that sense of tradition and family with her.

[member="Elara Wahia"]​

She would sleep, she was getting ready to even as they talked.

"A sanctuary you say, for anyone?" She had to think on that, "If they are a fair people, not ones who take advantage of the weaker. If they are like you, than I can serve. Teach them all my move" She smiled referring back to what she had done to Kei.

"Anywhere" she said in a soft whisper as she snuggled down into the chair finding the most comfortable position in it. "Miss anywhere, I miss the blue seas of Spira as the sound of the waves lap gently on the shores. In the early morning watching the sun peak over the horizons in the vibrant red, orange and yellow of morning. I miss the lush green jungles of Kashyyyk and the sounds the wookies make as they call to each other." She smiled, "But if you're wondering about home or family, well"

Her eyes looked over at [member="Kei Amadis"] , "they're rather nomadic not staying anywhere really, and home is wherever they are at that moment. I do miss them". Elara pulled her legs up tight against her space was cold. "Ever feel alone in a crowd?" The look in her eyes told of the loneliness that comes from not having the clan around. But she had to do what was right in her eyes, and she was a burden to them when credits were thin. And they urged her to go out, see the galaxy, and then decide if being with the clan was her calling or was she still looking for the signs the shaman gave her.

Elara's eyes were closing as she fell off into sleep. It really had been a long day. She had everything that mattered with her, everything else replaceable. Soon her breathing evened out as she slept.

[member="Elara Wahia"]

“Yes and there’ll be lucky to have you,” Kei said honestly, after what he’d seen of her she would make a formidable warrior. Ever feel alone in a crowd, he nodded, that was a saga of his life behind him marrying Jedi and military ideals, hadn’t earned him great adulation in his early Jedi days, putting it mildly. "Yes," Kei said very definitely.

Amadis grinned solidly when she mentioned her move, unable to shake that expression for awhile, listening to her speak about her clan, which drew him forward slightly. She did share some of his own sense of looking where they belonged, of finding the balance of independence and family commitment, never an easy one for anyone. Balance, a Jedi concept people were always seeking.

Kei waited until she had fallen asleep for half an hour or so, then he moved to open up a small hatch under the control panel, there was a family portrait of kei’s, a small bottle of fyor’s stash, a deck of sabbac cards, a water painting of Nato’s old cabin, a symbol of Sera’s order and… a warm grey blanket. Elara wasn’t the first pilot to sleep in the cockpit by a long shot, he unfolded it and moved behind her, he could be gentle or not, tonight he was, laying the covering over Elara and doing his best not to disturb her.

Returning to the controls he looked into the void of stars, to admire how lucky he was, just to be alive, to have what he had. Pulling out a datapad and planning the next months training schedule for his students, life was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom