Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curiosity altered the Cat.

Grimm

Coruscant
Lower Level
Trade Market
It wasn't long before he landed on the planet that was main source of all trade in the galaxy, being a major spot for everyone to sell there product. He was doing his usual rounds, setting up shop with his weapons in tow. There wasn't much to do around town, but his business was growing little by little. Soon enough it would become it's own corporation, but he had other things on his mind.

He finally took off his mask, letting his face be seen to the world. No one knew his true identify within the sith, so he was able to act like a civilian once in a while. When things were going smoothly, someone farther down the market was causing trouble. Asking for protection money, Alex didn't want to get in the way but he looked at the blaster at his side. Maybe he should go do something about it...maybe.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Josh's arms stood folded as he watched from the shadows. A hobby of his was to stay in the shadows, in the lower levels of Coruscant... And watch for trouble. Almost Batman-like, Josh watched, and waited. For hours at a time, perhaps.

Ah, toll takers. He loved them. Well, not really. But this was beginning to get out of hand...

Adjusting the lightsaber on his belt, the Jedi Master stepped out into the light....

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex looked back towards the crowd, many people were staying clear of the infected zone. The sharks of many different alien races were pushing the poor peddler aside and he knew that it would only be a matter of time. Deciding that the old man needed to be saved, Alex had walked into the lime light of things. Walking up the thugs, he gave them a frowning expression as they only returned it with a roar in the back of there throats.

"What do you want Human?"

"You leave the peddler alone, that's what." Alex said demanding.

"Wise guy huh? How about you beat it before we get in your face."

"Try it...Whack!" The sound of one of the thug's fist had landed across his face without a word. Sending Alex crashing onto the floor, wiping the forming blood around his lower lip.

The others were simply laughing at Alex, as they pulled out there blasters. Ignoring the no fire rule, and not even noticing the other figure in the back ground. Alex grew angry, letting off a small wave of energy from around his body in a form of a aura. Yet, he remembered that he shouldn't use in public, letting it subside but any force user would notice the spike for even a moment. Now, Alex looked up at his attackers and noticed the blasters in there hands...it was time to get his own weapon.

That was until he noticed the figure in the back, noting that it had to be a jedi. He wondered what he would do, walk away or help the civilians.

He had made the motion to stop it.... But watched as another stepped there in his place. His aura was obviously one of the dark side.... But he was in trouble, as was the peddler.

He stepped forward, and raised a hand. Suddenly, a wave resounded in the Force, a lightsided spike in the young man's aura as the Force Wave sent the blaster drawers and thugs flying in different directions. Force Wave, something Josh hadn't used in quite some time.... But useful in the rare instance he used it.

He scanned the area, flipping the hood off of his head. The blonde stared down everyone who had drawn a blaster, watching them flee as he stared a hole through each and every single one of them. Obviously, they didn't plan on going after the Jedi Master again.

He held out a hand to the beggar, helping them to their feet, and patting them on the back. Slipping them a few credits, he whispered into the man's ear and seemed to encourage them to get going before they got into anymore trouble.

As the man left, he looked at the one with the dark sided taint. The one who had gone to the peddlers aid. Though it was a risk, he held out a hand to help the man up.

"That was a good thing you did out there, kiddo. What's your name?" the Jedi Master asked calmly, not a hint of fear in his eyes of the Sith.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex only watched as the jedi had allowed himself to stop the fight. His force powers were stronger than his own, but he must have trained more. The thugs knew better than to mess with a jedi. They would be taken down with ease, while I would be in trouble with him. Maybe I should run, before he could turn me in or capture me. Alex expected that jedi could catch him, or even overpower him with ease.

The peddler was gone now, he would need to help him in some way later. Still the thug's punch had landed roughly across his jaw, that would cost extra. Than he would take it out on the thugs later, getting even with them would be more fun. It would be a pleasure to watch them scream for mercy, but he knew that there was a bigger problem at hand.

That was when he saw the outstretched hand in front of his face, the jedi had given out peace to him. It was a bad call to deal with someone like him, but he wasn't grimm right now. He was normal self, Alex the merchant and owner of a company on this planet. So he did what any regular civilian would do and took the jedi's hand. Smiling at him like some joyful fool as he wondered what the jedi would want from him.

" It was the right thing to do, that was all it was....my name is Alex Starcrest. What is yours Mr.Jedi?" He said cheerfully like a child in a candy store.

He smirked a bit. "You don't have to hide your identity from me, Alex" he said calmly. "I can sense it in you. But I will not harm you unless you bring any harm to these people" he said, tilting his head faintly.

"My name is Josh DragonsFlame. Jedi Master, member of the Jedi Council here on Coruscant" he introduced as he helped the man to his feet. He cocked his head toward one of the thugs that decided they might stick around for a chance to strike back. The glare from the Jedi Master though, sent them scrambling. Cowards, they were. Harming the weak, feasting, preying on them for their own game. It made Josh sick, but he would retain his semi-pacifistic approach compared to, say, Daella.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

" I suppose so? Of course, I am not hiding my identify from you. My name is Alex." He said being coy about the matter. "I wouldn't injure my fellow merchants, we have to tough it out thick and thin."

Alex then tilted his head to the side, what did he mean by that. He was really named Alex, but he supposed that he should go with it. Despite it, he hide what he knew the best he could. Maybe he should learn such skills, so people would just assume so much from him.

"Jedi Master? You? Wow, what a honor to meet such a highly ranked agent of the temple. How is it in there?" He said like a child in a candy store, while he tried to keep calm.

Currently his skill was no good enough of trying on a master, he wouldn't even last a few minutes. Running might be pointless, so all he could do was act like a regular civilian.

He would humor the man. Honesty was something he exercised after all, but humor was another.

"Oh, it's tons of fun" he said with a laugh. "Statues, history, fountains, gardens, a council of vibrant personalities and a Grandmaster with a booty as grand as the eye can see" he half joked.

"It's fun, if you can stand having to deal with people. Good people, bad people, nice people, mean people, white people, black people, green people, blue people, rancors, dragons, vaapad junkies, Jedi that are more Sith then Jedi.... Tons of people"

Could he go on until the impatience normally seen in Sith come out? Who knew.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

He only nodded to everything that he said to him, he was interested in the Jedi council. They were something of a grand honor, which he wished that he could have joined. Of course, his life elsewhere and his mother a jedi master had died giving birth to him. She was ill at the time, so he never knew her personally. He only had her pink light-saber, which he used to slay his enemies.

"Your really good at your job than. I've always wanted to visit the jedi temple and learn my mother's heritage of the force." He said interested in the info in the temple. " Maybe you can show me around?, I promise to behave." He said childishly.

He smirked. He would humor him then... He knew he would likely act out, but if he did? Well, there'd be Jedi to arrest this Sith instantly. Attacking in the heart of the Temple was a bad idea, after all.

"Sure" he said. "Shall we go?" the Jedi Master asked, beginning to lead the way.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Grimm only followed the jedi, he would of course be a great guy. He had a rep to take care of being that he had business on this planet and he couldn't go off the rock end. Maybe he could have some fun, but really he would be acting like a child in a candy store. Info on his mother would be nice, being that they had to have some right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom