Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cure What Ails You

AZA'ZOTH, FRINGE TERRITORY

Circe had returned to Aza'Zoth. Now, she had arrived to study whatever archaic tomes she could. Her recent acquisitions of Sith scrolls were something that would greatly enhance her powers and knowledge. What better place to learn them than the darkest world in the galaxy?

Of course, she didn't know that others would be joining her.

@[member="Kiyala Demont"]

Kiyala stumbled through-out the dark world, half crazed as the insanity began to grow inside her stronger day by day. Was she even walking? No, Kiyala could now swear she was flying through the hallways of the dark world. Kiyala looked up at and noticed a figure, was it Circe or did she even know someone named Circe. And then a vision hit her as pain wracked through her body as she stumbled once more this time completely falling on the ground.

Off instinct a shield rose around her but it wasn't stable as it violently rose in power and died over and over showing the instability of her and her force strength.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

She noticed the Nightsister. She had escaped from this very woman quite a while ago, but now she seemed... unstable. Almost insane at the moment. It was quite unusual considering the last time they had met, but perhaps she had gone overkill for the first time.

"Kiyala... Are you okay? Your Force signature is erratic."

"Please stay back! I'm not stable right now. I can feel it withering away at my sanity!" She screamed while still sprawled out on the floor. Her composure was something that as a Princess and a Sith was never supposed to be broken but every being has it's limits. Kiyala tried to stand up slowly using the wall to hold herself up while shrugging her robes back on her properly as she called on her inner hatred for strength but instead it only brought more pain. She was a broken weapon, she was no good to the Fringe or her people back home in this state which made her swallow her usual pride and look at @[member="Circe Savan"] pleading with her eyes.

"Help. . . please"

If there was one thing Circe despised, it was seeing people in trouble. In this case, though Kiyala had attempted to enslave her the last time they met, and while Circe didn't appreciate it, she had to admit even @[member="Kiyala Demont"] needed a chance. And with that , she began a quick Force Drain of the woman, enough to keep her calm and composed for several minutes.

"Kiyala, follow me."

Kiyala winced in pain as she felt her limits being reached, she would start lashing out with telekinetic whirling blasts soon if Circe didn't do something. She felt Circe utilizing tutamis on her and felt her shield's automatically coming up towards it as she was no novice to it herself. But when she searched for intent it only served to aid her and giving her less to work with for a moment. Kiyala stood up slowly some form of composure returning to the once disheveled woman.

"I'm following"

The two of them, over the minutes, made their way to a laboratory on the planet. There were many of course, most belonging to Val'ryss Zankarr and whatever sinister schemes she constructed with said alchemical facilities. Circe's time with the scrolls - and XoXaan's holocron - had formulated in her mind a basic understanding of alchemy, and she knew exactly what needed to be done in this situation.

"I believe you've hit a rift in the Force. It's, for better lack of term, bleeding its energy into your fragile and mortal body - which can't take it. I need to develop a device which can absorb the Force energy instead of your body, something that can keep you sane."

Kiyala eyes grew cross with Circe after hearing her speak. "No! I will not have any of my strength being taken. And I'm not fragile, this little body of mine has seen me through some kark." Kiyala really too tired to fight but attempting to stay aware mentally enough in case she needed too. She suddenly became paranoid of what this woman may do too her, in fact in a sane mind perhaps she wouldn't have.

There was too many futures to see and that was the problem.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Well, do you want to be driven insane? I'm going to need your help with this, if you want to remain mentally sound and not be driven completely mad." A soft smile hit Circe's face as the two of them reached the primary laboratory. "What's your neck size, Kiyala? I'm going to make you a choker. A choker capable of absorbing the Force energy seeping from whatever wound you've begun to drain." She began to search through her collection of small gemstones, looking for a proper-sized group of them that would fit perfectly in the collar or necklace.

"You'll be okay, Kiyala. I promise." She smiled, draining some more of the woman's Force energy in order to keep her stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom