Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cure for me

Heya,
So, Finnea has just discovered that she might be force sensitive and she absolutely hates the idea and want to get rid of it. Haahh... realising that's not an option, she's smart enough to understand that she needs to be at least in control of it. Especially since she's constantly balancing between making peace with her past and declaring war on it; fear and trauma has done damage to her soul.

I'm not sure where to go, but I'd like to widen her circle, write more, and anything goes, i think.

So if a force sensitive, quick fused, unstable engineer with major PTSD issues sounds interesting, maybe we can write?

Heya,
So, Finnea has just discovered that she might be force sensitive and she absolutely hates the idea and want to get rid of it.

Can relate, Daiya spent a long time with self-hate over her Force sensitivity. She's hasn't completely gotten over it.

Have you considered cybernetics? By some interpretations, the more cyborg parts (especially brain) you put in, the weaker your connection to the Force.

Can relate, Daiya spent a long time with self-hate over her Force sensitivity. She's hasn't completely gotten over it.

Have you considered cybernetics? By some interpretations, the more cyborg parts (especially brain) you put in, the weaker your connection to the Force.
Ah, I had forgot about cybernetics making the connection to the force weaker. Hmm. This might be something to consider, at least for her to look into it. <<,

Zev Wakeed

Z
Zev doesn't know yet how the Force works exactly. If he gets to know that Finnea has the Force but doesn't want it, he would befriend her in hopes that she might give her Force to him so he can become a stronger Jedi in the future (because he wishes to become one someday).

Less plausible, I know, but it would be funny dynamics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom