Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curb Alert : Free* Atmospheric Station

One free Ira-Class Atmospheric Station. Barely used, still looks shiny! Must be picked up soon or its going to Goodwill!! If this listing is up, its still out at the curb.

Seriously, I am looking for a faction to hopefully be interested in this. Now the station you receive will be new and built just for your faction. Its a pretty nifty non-military station, which could be an excellent hub of economic activity in any region. Tourist attraction, living, and manufacturing all in one.

As with anything free, there's always a catch.

- ATC ([member="Danger Arceneau"]) would like to have a presence on the station. Frankly, this could be a boom for your economy.
- I'm also going to need 3-4 dedicated writers in order to get this off the ground. Could be anywhere and frankly if you've been planning a Dominion, this could work out perfectly.

So if you're looking for a free station and willing to put in the time for the thread, let me know here.

If you need writers I got two characters with nothing to do. Just let me know which one you want the FS or the NFU. Don't see why you are giving away a perfectly good station.

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

[member="Darell Irani"] | [member="Wilhelmine Dahma"]

You two, uh.....know each other? Also, that is one big art gallery to commission an entire city (as awesome as it is). So you both represent.....yourself? I have no trouble in giving the Countess a station, just mildly confused if you are both going in on this.

[member="KenRath"]

Merely from an OOC standpoint. You give a faction a free station, they help finish your dev thread, my submission gets approved. ICly it works as another contract and I can roll in the credits as a result.

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked

Well, Irani owned a Tier 6 company with a couple of T3 subsidiaries and a T4. He just sold off and broke down the Tier 6 and is pretty much rolling in dough.

Plus the companies he owns now are pretty large in their own way, so yeah. I represent myself. :p

Judah Dashiell said:
[member="KenRath"]

Merely from an OOC standpoint. You give a faction a free station, they help finish your dev thread, my submission gets approved. ICly it works as another contract and I can roll in the credits as a result.
*shrugs*

I guess I failed to see where everything as to involve a faction when two or three much much cheaper freelancers could get the job done.

[member="Wilhelmine Dahma"] | [member="Darell Irani"]

Then I suppose you two will soon be the proud parents of a bouncing baby station. Congrats you crazy kids :p Seriously, a floating city above Coruscant? Its going to be interesting, a nice place for your art as well as other ventures.

I'll shoot you two a PM shortly.

[member="KenRath"]

Freelancers are cheaper. They also have a reputation for flaking out on dev threads and then I'm stuck not finishing them. For small projects thats fine, for big ones, ya need some muscle.

You'll find me engaged in it to whoever joins.

Should be fun.

I've a green energy business tower to build there... And a penthouse condo..

804b68347fc27839d91961bb2f4b5069.jpg

Hey [member="Judah Dashiell"],

I am sure [member="Darell Irani"] would be delighted to see Eli meet [member="Danger Arceneau"] for the first time again! So if you need a second or a third or a fourth or a fifth or sixth writer, I can provide. All you need to do is tell me that I am needed and I'll swooce right in.

Darell Irani said:
useless little (#@*#*

Woah, man. Keep that between you and your doctor!

Nah, it's a stale joke at this point in how Eli has met her once, right? And it made Darell flip out for a whole ten minutes and then it was just superfun to add fire to that small...

Yeah, okay, point is: Inside joke, but I would love to help out! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom