Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cult Faction Interests, and Ideas

So I have been really bored lately, and been pondering on the concept of possibly making a cult/religion based faction with the notion of possibly having it going major with the appropriate requirements.

I have done some quick research on some canon factions for Star Wars and none of them really tickle my fancy. With that said, what would you guys want to see in a cult/religion based faction? Would you even be interested in one?

Have at it, give me your ideas, and thoughts on this subject. I am open to both positive and negative comments on this.

Razz Michaels

R
You do have rights to Mr. Sin's character...

So I wouldn't mind making a character to go with this.

The Jen'Qo is a nice start of a religion too.
[member="Crucifere Sin"]
[member="Korogum"]

We are definitely looking for anyone that is interested in joining into it, as it's our goal to gain followers and such, as a faith should.

[member="Razz Michaels"]
[member="Etheriud Yvvera"]

As Korogum has already said, we have a religion that is already fleshed out pretty well with dogma, hierarchy, creation stories, liturgical language, and so on and so forth. We just haven't really sent it out in the public yet since we haven't formally began expanding the church. Would you be interested in participating in that? We have the systems written up to go major/minor whenever. It's kind of like the Catholic Church in a way, but really a lot different.

If not, I'm still up for always doing some faith vs. faith RP.

[member="Korogum"] [member="Crucifere Sin"]

[member="Vengeance"]

Considering that it seems everyone is interested in the Sith Order, and I am not, I have not gotten rid of it, but no one has asked me about since...well now.

[member="Darth Prazutis"]

I never really got to far into what they were about but that's sorta kinda what I am talking about, but not.

[member="Etheriud Yvvera"]

I like that concept...but it's not exactly what I am thinking of when I hear the word cult...I usually think of more sinister things, and though I understand that a cult greatly describes many different religions, its usually the description of a more...dark religion...I don't see how something can be LIKE the Catholic Church...but be a totally different thing...it kinda...well...my mind isnt grasping it.

[member="Korogum"]

[member="Razz Michaels"]

PM me Razz

[member="Darkul Elahad"]

Tell ya what guys five me till...midnight eastern time tomorrow and I will have a full fledged description, and name. From there you may pick at it all you want with what you like and do not like, and I will flesh it out more and more.

[member="Crucifere Sin"]

I mean, it's a dark side religion, it just uses the church hierarchy to organize itself. I didn't mean as in dogma, I meant as in hierarchy, I should've made that clearer (sorry). The whole idea is based around a Lovecraftian God that is dreaming the universe and its will is represented through the force and its users. Hell, we use the Sith language and magic as our liturgical language and for our rituals. There's sacrifice, rituals, possessions, all the fun stuff that the Dark Side brings.

Sorry, should've clarified that. But if you're not interested that's totally okay too. I get wanting to make your own thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom