Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Culmination of Power [Development Thread/Rewards]

I need another writer to assist me in the completion of this thread. Please IM me if you would like to help me finish this development thread, as I need another writer to fulfill the quota of two writers minimum for the submissions I have in mind.

What I am developing in the thread:

- Culmination of Power: Rational behind the entire thread (see below), a text on dark side lore, theories, opinions and techniques. I am also revealing how Vilox Pazela came to be in this timeline, if that interests you.

- The Libertas: An Alndys-class Patrol/Exploration craft I procured from the Red Ravens (see below) that I will be using to explore other space.

- The Drewwa: An Sith Infiltrator that I will be adding to the Libertas's compliment, as a personal shuttle for yours truly.

- The Weapon: I am developing a weapon in other space. The Culmination of Power (written in italics in the thread) is the rational behind the weapons creation. The Libertas will be the ship I use to explore other space, so as to procure the resources I need to construct 'the weapon'.

I cannot reveal what 'the weapon' is yet, as it will ruin what I have planned coming into 2015. What I can promise the lucky writer who will write with me something that they need or want, that we will write about getting in a different thread.

I have already put a lot of background work into this thread over the past year and a half or so. Due to LOA's and other commitments on other characters, I haven't gotten the pieces of the puzzle together yet, but I will in time. The Culmination of Power thread and the future factory submissions I will be submitting when said thread is completed will be a step further in putting together what I have been working towards since I joined this site back in 2013.

You can check out the stories/threads I have written leading up to the Culmination of Power here, if it interests you:

Dark meetings
Stygium Expeditions

Nothing good for the galaxy may come from the culmination of this great work. It is evil; and nothing but.

Therefore, I wish you the best of luck [member="Vilox Pazela"]. Even if IC'ly Rayl doesn't like you.

[member="Rayl Wilded"]

Did you read the thread? What did you think? I'd like some constructive feed back.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

I may take you up on that offer, my friend. What did you think about the thread thus far?

[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Yep. Trippy is a Sith Apprentice, in fact, with a few years of training under his belt. No master at present so I figure he's a free agent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom