Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Csillia Rebellion by the Pentastar Alignment.

Pentastar_alignment_symbol.png

Hello, All, Today I have a small announcement for you.

The Pentastar Alignment will be doing a Rebellion on the One Sith on September 30th.

Now, chosen as a way to give the One Sith a good send off party, while allowing a stronger base for the story of the Pentastar Alignment, this was chosen after weighing options and getting an interest from those in the Pentastar.

Of course, The announcement is a formality but let's use this time to talk about the story and the purpose of the Pentastar in doing this.

Story -

The Pentastar Alignment, as detailed in our Advertisement is a combination of Imperial and Confederacy ideas, one that is looking to create a stable and structured galaxy while looking towards economic growth and a bit more freedom than normally associated with groups that have Imperial influences. This is why the Pentastar Alignment was working to build a network in the upper unknown regions, namely chiss space.

After the takeover of the Sith, and Csilla largely becoming more or less a puppet government, the Pentastar started expanding its reach in order to set up and reunify the Chiss worlds, but a sudden opportunity allowed the Pentastar to work further and help provide some assistance to groups who showed less love for the Sith.

Anti-_Infantry_gun.jpg

Thus bringing us to this point.

With the One Sith finding themselves overstretched and feuding amongst themselves, or retreating to other groups who they find a better chance in such as the Black Empire, the Pentastar Alignment has deemed now the best chance it has to retake and reunify Csilla to its sister Chiss worlds.

As such the Pentastar Military and Templar forces will with the aid of allied forces be moving on the Capital of the chiss, inciting and hopefully securing the planet. From there, the reunification and growth of the chiss planets can begin.

Story Points -

These will be assisted Story "Objectives" for people to have an idea on how they can join in and what they can do to plan out a fun experience in the thread. Of course, you do not have to do anything on this list of Story points, but it does make joining in a lot easier.

1. The Revolution - The Current Government is corrupt and a puppet of the Sith that put them in their place, a group that sold out their people for power and wealth while the rest are kept under a tyrannical government. That is where the two sides will now come into contact. The side of the Pentastar will have its diplomats and non-combatant members looking to spur Csilla's people into creating its own government that is no longer held in check, one that the Pentastar will protect and support, ensuring its sovereignty. BUT, where is the fun in that without a little conflict, Sith can come in as assassins, looking to wipe out both the Chiss people who attempt to rise up as well as the Pentastar diplomats that are trying to spur this new government's creation.

Joining -

This, of course, will be an open thread without really any rules (as long as you declare your joining, that is a rule after all). This means that any faction can join in and support the OS or the PA in this thread, allying with them for economic reasons, political reasons, or otherwise. I look forward to keeping this as anti-salt as possible, but I'm not stupid which is why we have this thread to talk over and plan beforehand.

So far, the sides are as follow and I will update it as others are brought into the idea.

PA Side - PA members, Mandalorian Crusaders/Mercenaries, Commonwealth Members

OS Side - OS members

Neutral - The Runners

And with that, the announcement is over. Nothing big and amazing, no grand graphics because I'm a horrible artist. Just a quick and to the point story planning thread for the Rebellion on the 30th.

(Tagging you [member="Darth Ophidia"], cause you know. OS admin.)

[member="Lily Kuhn"]

It was mostly to set it up so it is less chaotic... though now its become a way to allow OS writers the chance to not have to focus on what is now a Rebellion, gearing up for the Event, and a Skirmish... if i started mine today, it would put alot of strain on the OS writers and at this point force them to choose over certain threads to occupy their time. I even debated doing this after the Site event, but at that point the map update would make the Rebellion impossible as per site rules...

Short Answer : So people don't blow themselves out.

sabrina

[member="Lily Kuhn"] I thought os would be up fro recall next month, as we put ourselves forward. The recall notice from staff not been issued, unless I missed something, glaring obvious as per usual.

sabrina said:
[member="Lily Kuhn"] I thought os would be up fro recall next month, as we put ourselves forward. The recall notice from staff not been issued, unless I missed something, glaring obvious as per usual.
The moment a faction requests to be removed from the map they are considered recalled until the next map update, where they will be removed from the map.

[member="Darth Adekos"]

The set up is actually heading in that direction. Talk of replacing the Templars with a Dark Jedi order is in the process even. The abandonment of names like Grand Moff was done so not to get confused with the First-order and was solely done for that reason. Other than that the structure is nearly the same, keeping a strong Corporate sector with an Imperial structure for military and the wanting to create an ordered and secure galaxy.

I won't deny that the location and overall mission are different, though, but those can be explained away via two reasons. The location is a problem but not a large one, as I had considered using the Ascendancy but we would be a racial faction and after trying to come up with non-canon names, none of them sounded natural. So the use of the Pentastar name was done due to the proximity to their canon location (As we are not too far) and the fact that the name sounded better and fit our whole mix of Imperial and CIS idea. The change in the mission, wanting to rebuild and reunite rather than being a single warlord in the aftermath of the Death star blowing up was done because of a difference in who is in the faction. I don't want you to think we are some light side faction, anyone that knows solan knows he is no good guy. War will likely still happen, but it will be done to create a safe and secure sector of the galaxy, just like in canon, rather than galactic domination or becoming these knights of right and wrong.

I would love to answer questions in our faction advert though (Null and void as it is thanks to the changes we are making in structure. If you have any other questions, please ask them here so this thread doesn't clutter.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/94103-pentastar-alignment-a-union-of-the-imperial-and-the-corporate/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom