Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CSA War Games Sign Ups!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Alrighty, so there's plenty of interested parties wanting in on this little fun idea.

The people of Thokosia have graceously allowed us to use their space and planet for just such an exercise that is far enough away from the other majors to not raise any suspicions.

The War Games will have two different stages that will happen at the same time. One part takes place in space, while the other is on the ground.

Think of it as a game of capture the flag, with all sides having the same objective in a race against time.

Space Combat:

¤Opposing teams consisting of carriers, corvettes and fighters must disable the heavily shielded orbital station above Thokosia, board her and maintain control of the bridge for an alloted time to win.

¤All weapons will just be laser target sims, with each reacting to simulated damage.

¤Strategy is key here, and there are multiple ways to achieve this.

Ground Combat:

¤The heavy shields surrounding the orbital station are partly projected by a shield emitter system on a military base on Thokosia's surface. Ground units are required to break through the base's defences and turn off the emitter so that access to the orbital station is easier.

¤Teams are able to use vehicles, an array of weapons and ground units.

¤All blaster rifles must be set to stun and only flash bangs/smoke grenades will be permitted.

Not everyone has to be on one team or another. Individuals are free to try their hand in it as well, perhaps using the battles as a distraction to sneak in.

I'll be taking part by GMing. The winner will be getting a heap of credits and a custom Commenori Pheonix that I'll sub for them.

Sign ups are below. Please state which objective you'd like and whether or not you wish to be on a team or individual:

~SPACE COMBAT~

Team A.
[member="Veiere Arenais"]
[member="Cassius Droma"]
[member="Abelain Narv'uk"]

Team B.
[member="Mythos"]
[member="Than Balthor"]
[member="Natalie LaForte"]

Individual.

~GROUND COMBAT~

Team A.
[member="Darben Skirae"]
[member="Darlyn Excron"]
[member="Orion Vikarson"]
[member="Eddak Manod"]

Team B.
[member="Lauri Törni"]
[member="Kei Raxis"]
[member="Mariya Fleischer"]
[member="Farlon Orbit"]

Individual.
[member="Virak Ip"]

[member="Lady Kay"]

Given this is a simulation and my Fleeting is atrocious, I'm going to take the opportunity for a lax experience and choose Space Combat here.

Team One, sounds about right to me; though frankly I'm not sure what the difference is, if there is one.

As an Administrator for the CSA I will choose to abstain from any possible rewards. For a start, I already have the KingsGuard but I'd too prefer such a vessel to go to our good members.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Difference being, I can't NPC all of the opposing sides :p That'd be far too much for a non-fighter like me to :p

So one team opposes the other with the individuals making it tougher.

She moves like she don't care
Looks fun. I will decide which side to pick later after my weekend break :D

Might even try fleet combat, although expect me to do badly in that since I have NEVER done it before. Always been ground combat for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom