Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CSA Discussion: Major or Minor Faction?

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

The CSA would not be around at all if it weren't for you. You're my right hand man, my bad cop when we needed to take a stand on any issue, and my organizer for the forum. Couldn't of done all of this without you. <3

[member="Jairdain"]

Thank you for your words. It hasn't sunken in yet, but eventually it will. Life has kept me busy and distracted, giving me less time to think about this decision. I will miss certain aspects of being Major, but who knows? I could grow to love being minor again.

Our stories are evolving and I look forward to what we can all accomplish next together as a group and individually.

:)

Whoops noticed an itty-bitty typo in my last post. You did NOT fail in anything. I'm pretty sure that was clear from the other words involved though.

There are positives and negatives to both major and minor.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Let's just agree that it was a Team Effort, I'm not entirely comfortable with taking that much credit <3.

Personally, the less stress sounds good to me with the amount of issues I've been tackling on the Real Life side of things lately. I think the only major drawback will be who takes Commenor into their cloud of influence next time.

Let's hope they'd be willing to work with us, rather than simply kicking us out lol.

...On the other hand, Rebellion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom