Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crystals

A quick question regarding lightsaber crystals... Is it possible to have custom crystals for a certain colour, or must they be lore-only?

My example: I want to have a silver crystal, to be found on Dromund Vatsu, yet the only known lore crystals, to my knowledge, that provide a silver blade are on Tatooine (Durindsfire, Krayt pearl)... Can I just have a discovered 'unnamed' silver crystal or is that too cheeky?

Yes you may. You can even have some that produce effects like in the games. For example, some people find crystals that aid in mentalism etc.

You just need to put in effort!

[member="Kyros Fen"]

Rapax

R
[member="Kezeroth the Beholder"] That is for black lightsaber color last i checked as well as it being guarded by a undead rancor in the quarintine zone of dathomir so hes got those going for him should he choose

Naga Itesak said:
[member="Kezeroth the Beholder"] That is for black lightsaber color last i checked as well as it being guarded by a undead rancor in the quarintine zone of dathomir so hes got those going for him should he choose
The undead rancor was a quest storyline in star wars galaxies, he isn't obliged to follow it here, especially over 800 years later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom