Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Crystal Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
b8nH9MT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/b8nH9MT.jpg
Name: Crystal Jigoku Sin
Loyalties: Sin Family, Romeo Sin
Role: Crucix Sin's eldest daughter, Romeo's first sister.
Development Threads: N/A
Species: Vahla
Force-Sensitive: Yes (Apprentice level)
Appearance: Red Irises, long black hair, mute (Unable to speak.)
Personality: Curious, Calm, Collective, Smart, Cuddly.
Weapon of Choice: Wits, the Force
Wealth: Taken care of by Crucix Sin, lives comfortably.
Combat Function: Crystal has no true combat function, other the fact she can speak telepathically, and use other small mental attacks, and like al Sins can use fire well.
Skills:
Telepathy - Adept
Inflict Pain - Novice
Pyrokinesis - Adept
Telekinesis - Noive

Notable Possessions: None
Other Notes:
Crystal can no longer speak as the attack that backfired on Crucix snapped her neck, it only paralyzed her vocal cords, thus keeping her from talking ever again. A part from this, her legs have also lost feelings, and she must use a wheel chair, or some form of medical tech to move around. This is probably the only person Crucix truly loves, and Romeo believes her dead after the attack. She too believes Romeo is dead, and after being nurtured back to health and recovery, Crucix trained her slowly in the force, and hid her away from the world in an closed apartment very close to the house Crucix lives in.
He provides for her, and sees her daily.
Crystal training resulted in her ability to use telepathy, and when becoming scared uses mental attacks to make her attackers feel pain so that she can run away. She has used on many people who have tried to break into the apartment. She has no memory of how she lost the ability to speak.

[member="The Shadow King"]
Talk to me about this bit:

The Shadow King said:
Crystal can no longer speak as the attack that backfired on Crucix snapped her neck, it only paralyzed her vocal cords, thus keeping her from talking ever again.
If it snapped her neck one would imagine it'd have more consequences than just this....

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Hey buddy, let's talk about it.

So, I have heard alot of stories where people break their necks..and have nothing wrong with them after they heal..I mean..its very possible. Its your brain stem that has to break for serious crap to go down, not your neck. So if you could break the neck without harming the brain stem...you've broken a bone...nothing that can really kill.., but I mean these stories are probably miracles and I would understand that you dont accept this, thats just how I look at it.

Im also not a doctor or a human body expert, Im kinda going off a assumption, and what I have skimmed through.

What would make you happy with this?

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

yes she can't walk or talk verbally. her only form or communication is telepathy. and her only way to walk is to roll in Wheel chair or whatever medical devices that can be used by the lame. her hands still function fine. and her brain is still very sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom