Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
crystal_cave_by_joshualim91-d58spge.jpg
It was early hours of the morning when Sanya's data pad started going off. she had received an urgent request from master [member="Corvus Raaf"]. she read the message several times over to make sure it was correct it was definitely addressed to Sanya.​
she layed back in her bed letting out a low, long sigh. "well duty calls"
she rolled out of her bed and made her way to the bathroom to splash cold water on her face. she looked up to see her reflection in the mirror studying her face. this was the first time Sanya had been entrusted with such a responsibility.​
Bracing her hand on either side of the sink, she lower her head and to watch the drops of water fall from her face. her gray, shoulder length hair fell forward to covering her face like a blind. After several seconds she stood up straight, using the fingers of both hands to sweep it back into place.​
after drying her face off she made her way back across the apartment back into her room to the dresser and wardrobe. she reached in pulling out her thermal gear placing each item in a rucksack.​
As she picked up her rucksack and sabers off her bedside draws Sanya made her way to the door. it was still early and most where still asleep, the halls were almost empty, apart from those that where floating around thats been doing late night training or getting ready for training. still it was empty enough that her foot steps echoed off the walls.​
she had finally reached her ship in the hanger her eyes focused on all it's details, if anything sanya was supprised it wasn't scratched to death yet the metal shined under the lights above. she made her way up the ramp placing her bag in the secure netting above her head leaving space for the other padawans bag.​
before Sanya had chance to go to the cockpit she herd footsteps from behind her she looked over her shoulder to check who it was. she didn't recognize the face although she seemed young from her features. 'this must be the padawan I'm taking to ilum.'
Sanya turned around to face the girl, "hello I'm Sanya." they both stood at the same height witch seemed ironic. as Sanya stood there she could feel force signatures almost mached each others. it was rare for force users signature to match another's and it was surprising to encounter, if anything it felt strange. "so you good at dealing with cold weather? well I mean absolutely freezing." Sanya giggled for a moment​
[member="Victoria Undomiél"]

Elvenchild319

Allow me to reintroduce myself
Victoria awoke with her alarm clock as usual, except that today would be different. She rolled out of bed and got dressed in her warmest gear, grabbing her parka and packing her backpack with the necessary tools and odds and ends for what she was about to do. Victoria strode quietly down the hall towards the hangar, waving to various fellow Padawans she trained with.

She found the ship she and her master would be taking and made her way up the ramp, bowing as the Knight turned around.

Victoria laughed at the comment about freezing cold weather, smiled and held out her hand, "Well I hope I brought the right material. It's an honor to meet you, Master Sanya, I'm Padawan Victoria Undomiél."

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya smiled at victoria "huh master I like that, only if it where true. I'm only a padawan myself" Sanya took Victoria's off her hands placing it in the overhead netting to keep it secure. "if it's too cold or you are missing any necessary equipment I have spares in the locker over there" pointing over to the left side of the wall.

beckoning the girl to follow her Sanya walked into the cockpit taking a seat in her chair. "now grand master Corvus has sent me two locations of caves to where we can find you a crystal, if the weather is too bad for one of the sites we can head off to the second" she pressed a few buttons lighting up the dashboard of the ship up.

Her eyes scattered across looking at all the system checks "okay where all good" pressing the ignition the sound of the engine's roared, the ship lifted off the ground before sanya pushed on the Leaver sending it into a forward motion out of the hanger. "so what do you know about crystals?" she asked the girl curious to know her understanding about them.

Elvenchild319

Victoria thought for a bit as she sat down in the co-pilot chair, settling down in it and doing the other half of the systems check automatically. "Well, I know that after I find my crystal I'll have to meditate on it to imbue it with the Force. Then I can create my lightsaber, right?" The young girl was a little surprised that Sanya was only a Padawan like herself, but could see why, with war raging, why it would be up to the more experienced Padawans to help the younger ones train.

Victoria waited until they left the atmosphere and entered hyperspace to let her nervousness show a little, and decided to help pass the time. "What was it like to get your first crystal?" She smiled, despite her nervousness.

Sanya Val Lerium

the ship started into a vertical climb to reach the atmosphere, it only took a matter of minutes to reach above the clouds able to see the empty void of space. Sanya looked at Victoria "that is correct yes you do need to meditate on your crystal but each one is different to how long you will have to."

the view of space always seemed so calming and Sanya loved to meditate between destinations. she didn't always meditate to just clear her mind but to also be cleansed by the force washing of any negativity. she punched the the coordinate to Illum and pressed the button to activate the hyperdrive, as the clock started counting down till activation Sanya stood up from her chair gesturing once more for the padawan to follow. "I was a difficult trial for me and played with my emotions mainly the things I was scared of. it's not something I'd wish upon someone to go through but it really dose open your mind." Sanya walked into the back of the ship and rolled out two foam mats "take this time to relax" she smiled at the girl "it helps to clear your mind and become one with the force."

Elvenchild319

Victoria nodded and sat down, slowly beginning to meditate, clearing her mind of her nervousness and calming down. They mediated for a few hours before the proximity alarm warned them of their approach.

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya open her eyes and placing her right hand on the floor to push her self up "it's time Victoria." she made her way to her seat once again taking off auto pilot, she never really trusted it but was useful in long journeys. As the approached Illum Sanya set the periapsis to orbit the planets eastern line. cutting the ships thrust Sanya used the on board RCS to spinning the ship one hundred and eighty degrees, she then set the thrust time half speed bringing the ship closer and shortening the orbitational ring. with in moments the ship had entered the atmosphere and coming in fast to the location.

luckily it was daylight and the winds didn't put up much resistance, this made it easy to land near the location. as the ship touched down Sanya turned off the engines and left the heaters on. she stood up and looked at Victoria "okay the site is close, I was able to land us not far but night will soon be upon us."

Sanya waked into the back of the ship pulling down both hers and Victoria's bags "let's get ready, also I have two thermo flasks with me this way we can stay that bit warmer and our drinks won't become ice." she giggled for a moment and started to swap out her normal clothes with thermals. after they where both ready Sanya walked to the ships control panel on the back wall and lower the ramp "let's go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom