Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crystal Hunting*

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Hey, I need help finding a certain Holocron that ive been wanting to snatch up... Keep in mind, i am asking for help in finding this one Holocron, which means i want Alexandra to have it in the end. Helping her out would be awesome, and i would be very grateful for help. I am only looking for one writing partner though, to keep things moving well enough. If you are interested, keep in mind i am asking for an active, and detailed poster. So that i can get this done faster.

SO. New plan. Going after the Mantle of the Force, and the Heart of the Universe. Takers? (Alex will keep the two crystals.)

I'd love to help... but with work, and my wife, my posting is kinda limited to my weekends, and even then, only so many posts within a certain time window.

Good luck!

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Possibly. Also need to hunt down some Kaiburr (forgive me if misspelled) shards, to aid in healing arts. If you're alright with a slower posting rate (hard to get good quality out on my phone while at work), I'd be more than happy to thread with you. Finding goodies is just a bonus! :-D

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

How about we search for the Heart of the Universe then. That one is less vital and more for my Order of the Grey as a whole than just Alex. As the Size would make it a little more unpractical to carry from what im invisioning.

Cool! I will do my best to get a reply out sometime this evenin EST, as I work overnights, but at minimum, i'll be up all night Saturday and Sunday night, so will be available for plenty of posting those nights.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

Ill start the thread with Ryn'Dhal after this one im making for Alkor... Expect to find Alexandra as an Archaeologist who was looking for help in finding an ancient Crystal. She's not keen on giving out her name anymore.

This should be entertaining. Ryn, at first glance, bears an appearance likely more befitting a member of the Sith, buy any with the ability to feel the Force, would be able to tell he was not as he appeared.

I look forward to playing out this introduction and thread!

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

Far from it with this one... Ill tag you once i have the thread up... How would you like Alex to have brought Ryn along? As a mercenary she hired to keep her safe on her 'archaelogy' trip, or as a fellow colleage without her knowing hes not a force user himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom