Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crystal Crash

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Sukai passed back and forth through the hanger bay, adorned in her old traveling/adventure outfit the familiar feel of a flak jacket, armoured arm and leg guards as well as Lyth Mreans custom boots that had been given to her. It felt nostalgic to be in them once again, living as a Jedi she had been manly wearing her combat suit and yukata, having put away the very casual attire, but for this specific trip, she could think of nothing better.

As she paced around the young Jin's head was buried in a holo pad, looking through the information she gathers about the Ghost Fire crystals and possible planets where they could form. Through her research the outer rim one world stood out the most and seemed to be the best place to start the adventure "Jabiim".

The place a was a wet constantly raining planet, muddy and overall unpleasant world, rich with ores and other minerals, as well as a very interesting history during both the Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War. If any place was to have the Ghost Fire crystal, this place would, and that wasn't just to do with its location, the entire name of it felt very ironic, for a place like that where many died, finding said crystal would make philosophical sense... well to her anyways.

Sukai placed the holo pad back into her jacket, tapping her foot, arms crossed, "where is that guy anyways, his late, and I don’t want anyone seeing me here, I'm still supposed to be resting". Though released from the hospital, she was advised to not do anything physically strenuous, most people still not knowing she was a vampire, and thus worried about her long-healed wounds.

[member="Dusaro Dresari"]

Dusaro had always been intrested in visiting Jabiim atleast once. It had quite the intresitng past both during the Clone Wars and with the Empire, but more then that it was a very freedom inspired place. All sorts of things could be found there and with the planets rich natural resounces, well there was plenty to find intrest in. He didn't mind the fact that it was basically a mud ball of neverending rain, he had fought and bled in worse. Jungle planets in particular were places he despised, though that was another topic completly seperate.

When Dusaro appeared, he was in his usual fair of clothes. Even in the Jedi temple and in training, fighting, he always wore the same clothes. Loose cargo pants with a flak vest and cover vest over it, along with a bandana and spacer boots. There was also of course the ever present arm glove on his right arm, which Sky had found out the hard way covered a prosthetic arm.

Dusaro would walk up into the small space port, looking around and spotting Sky, quickly walking over. "Aha, there you are, sorry about being on the late side Sky. I was getting my arm recalibrated and we had some... Weird issues crop up. Side effects of the drugs i got hit with by that Sith apparently, fixed now though." It had apparently messed with his biochemistry and thus messed with certain inputs. It had been moving fine, but the respulse hand had been acting up and that was not something he could just leave alone, he had to get that fixed. Motioning for her to follow, he would head on into the hangar that he had told her to wait at.

Inside of it was a YV-929 Armed Freighter. Built like a tank, it was painted up in Red and White, with 'New Avalon' painted and embossed on both sides of it. There were spots over the paint where it had clearly taken hits from some kind of ordinace, blaster scarring, explosive markers. Some of them looked rather nasty, but the thing had plenty of armor going by how much of a large brick it looked like. "Here we are, home sweet hope... The New Avalon, my ship. Don't think you have seen her before, but i was raised on this. Lived out of 'er too." Dusaro said, heading on inside the large vessel.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Sukai gave a nice smile to Dusaro as he came closer, still wearing his typical outfit, "It is quite alright, I do not mind waiting if you have a decent reason, I guess that is one of the many downsides with bionic arms and other limbs, if the neutral path ways are effected or damaged, though either physical injury or stimulates, that can cause malfunctions, I hope it is alright now". It was a surprise to her that the man had a missing arm, though it had been an awkward experience finding out, she had to wonder if his reckless behaviour had cause him to overestimate his healing abilities. Perhaps it was a good thing she was accompanying him on this trip, least he loses another limb because of some silly decision.

She followed closely behind at his request, eye up the ship which they were headed towards, an old YV-929 freighter? "Grew up in that, must have travelled a lot in your early days, I heard these ships have the fire power of a small corvette, could probably take of a Sith frigate in one of these and deal some damage, if flown correctly". She looked along the ship’s hull, noting the scratches and dents, painting and other design changes, this ship had a rich history, something she could greatly appreciate, being a sucker for history and stories of past.

"Though I travelled a great deal in my day, our family never had a large ship, we all had our own fighters that we flew, kind of like our own squadron and all, it will be interesting to spend time in one of these ships". Ducking under the ship and heading to the door she was greeted with a clean homely feel, like the owner had put a very, personal touch to things, decor of items, personal belonging and trophies. it would probably take a while to get used to it, but it was... different, in a nice sort of way.

"It is alright now. The arm itself was more or less fine, more the hand that was giving me issues. Normally my body deals well enough with any biological effects like that to keep it from being a issue but... Yeah, whatever that stuff that hit me was an exception." He had been hit by poisoned weapons before. From devaronian blood poison to more lethal poisons. While his body kept them from killing him and they would usually run through his system very quickly, they karking hurt while they were there. "But yeah, it is fine now. Recalibrated and fine tuned back into shape." Dusaro said with a short nod. He didn't exactly shy away from recklessness, but recklessness was not exactly how he had lost his arm either. That had been a more complicated circumstance then just him being stupid.

"Grew up in it, trained and raised in it, worked out of it, live and sleep out of it. This gal is my home." Dusaro said proudly with a grin, tapping the underside of the ship as they walked over to it. "The Avalon can! Though i ah, am not a good flyer. I can fly in a civilian role fine just fine. Ya know, landing, taking off, all that. But combat piloting? Nope. If i am going into a situation where that is going to be the case, i call in one of my Merc buddies to take over the wheel. I had a dedicated pilot for a while, but we split off after some things came up. Need to find me a dedicated pilot again." Normally Dusaro would have already found one but with all the invasions that had been going on lately, he had been busy to put it lightly.

The inside of the ship had quite a simple feel. Everything that was inside was throughly nailed down as one would expect from a ship that might be getting shot at. But that didn't keep it from being lightly decorated. On display on the walls of the common room were various older, antique weapons. Things like pulse wave blasters, Jar'Kai dueling swords, scatterd around on the walls. In the main common room was a conspiqous frame that it was easy to tell, was just a bit diffrent from the rest. Contained in a durasteel/transparisteel case, were a array of medals which were seperated on two sides inside the case, along with two plaques ontop of each of them. Each plaque had a name, along with a very long, inscribed list of locations and times. If she knew her military history or had payed attention in the past to any wars going on, it was easy to tell that those places had at those times been battlefields. It was not a small list and the places were all across the galaxy. The missions continued on untill a point, five years ago.

"This was my parent's ship, though i was an only child. We went out to contracts from here, that kinda thing. The wonders of growing up as a Merc brat. Never in one place for long and each new place probably had wakeup calls via artillery every morning." He said with a bland tone and a wry look. "Crew Quarters and down the hall in there, They are all empty so just choose whatever works for you." While it was not going to be a long trip, it might take them a bit when they did finally get planet side to actually find the crystal. He would give her a short tour of the ship, which was fairly well layed out and large. The lower deck was dedicated to living space. Four passenger cabins all of which has a distinctly personal touch, the parlor which had been redone to be more like a living room with cooking space and finally the engine room. On the upper floor was the large cargobays, whch were filled with foldout seats for carrying quite a large amount of troops as well as a very sizeable armor filled with a exceptionl amount of weaponry, not all of it legal. Diruptors, sonic based weapons. Though for a former Merc man, that was not much of a surprise.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Sukai gave a reassuring nod, the human (in a matter of speaking) body was good at resolving its own problems, over years of adaption and other trials being able to overcome, though it did give a little insight to his pas encounters, it seemed the guy had been poisoned at least one other time in the past. Personally, she had never had the pleasure of being poisoned, by plant or weapon, all her previous injuries being physical and force inflicted, most notable her past Sith teacher who though the best way to teach Force Lighting was to keep shocking her repeatedly when she didn't get it right.

She gave a slight whistle he explained his life, there were people who moved around a lot, in ships and other crafts, but to be born, raised and everything in between, did he even stay on the same planet for more than a month? Guess it made it easier when it came time to leave, but such a life seemed a little bit more that what she was used to. "I've done my fair share of flying in the past, mind you I am no ace, but dogfights are no stranger to me, come a space engagement I'd be more than willing to take reign of the ship, if you let of course". Hopefully they would not run into anyone that posed a threat since Jabiim lied on one of the major hyperspace lane, but it was still in the outer rim and with the SJO influence wavering, their chances of pirate’s groups resurfacing were high.

The ship tour was probably the most interesting part of this day, the number of trophies, weapons and other nick knack remising of a personal museum or collectors den, that was another she could appreciate, though her line of collecting revolved around knowledge, history and ancient/priceless artefacts, the sentimental value than worth of personal items was. “I’ll take the crew room on the right forward side, if that’s okay with you”, what was with that dry look, did his past bring up bad memories, some sort of PTSD?

She had a brief tough to ask him, maybe offer some sort of comfort, but the last person she had tried to help with that sort of thing ended up falling to the dark side, pledging loyal to some dark mistress as memories and other parts of his dark past seemed to resurface more and more each day. Said man also happened to be Sukai’s ex-boyfriend [member="Raejar"], she often wondered about what became of him, their very being disappearing from the face of the galaxy, had he died, failed the one whom he served, leading to a no so nice demise. 'No', she shook her head, trying to forget about it, 'now was not the time, that was the past'... "So, when are we heading off"?

The only time Dusaro ever stayed in the same place for more then a month is if they were in a particularly long and nasty war. Which happend on a few occasisons, though it was not common. Usually that involved their employer forking over either bonus pay or extending the contract with a higher rate of pay. At that point though usually the employer was on the loosing side and it was just about time to cut losses and ship out of the system. "Well, if it is as you say then you are better then me. Tell you what, i will let you fly The Brick from 'ere to Jabiim and see hwo you do. Anything happens i will hop on the guns. That sound good?" He had not heard of any new pirate activity in the area yet, at least not by his merc friends. Should be a calm enough trip to see how Sky handled 'The Brick', a name which he affectionately gave it thanks to how it handled. The ship certainly lived up to its name, slow and clunky but with both hull and shielding in spades to make up for it.

For Dusaro, he mostly just picked up anything of particularly intrest he found. The mind could boggle at the things hidden away in pirate caches and the like and while Dus abstained from looting homes, he was not so picky about enemy supply dumps back in the day. Old depots and the like were where quite a few of these things came from as well as a fallen foe here along with a few mementos of long gone battle buddies. "It is fine with me. If it comes up, there is a small armor in the panel directly across the bunks in that room, access code is five-nine-five-nine. In case we get boarded and you feel like grabbing a gun, got a few ACP Sactter Guns in there. Shoots scattered plasma, real nasty up close and it's great for clearing ship hallways." Dus said with a nasty grin. It was nothing quite like PTSD, more he tended to make light of serious or dangerous things in general. Though that mindset of his came with all it's own set of issues.

Dusaro didn't really pay much mind to his 'dark past', mostly because in his mind it was not all that dark. Sure he had some hard and rough times, had his enemies and allies. But he had seen people who were far worse off then him. People who lost everything up to and including the clothes on their back. In his own mind, he had never been in such a bad situation as many people he had seen and until he was, well he didn't really have much room to complain about life really did he? Had his own ship, he was a Jedi with enough money to get by. Sure there were a few things he would rather not recall, but so it was for all people who lived life. "I am ready to head off right now, if you will be piloting then i will laze in the co-pilots chair. We have a astro droid in 'ere that will deal with the hyperspace calculations and all so ya know, unless you are good at that kinda thing."

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Sukai gave him a nod, "No need to worry, I have been flying since she was old and well tall enough to sit in a cockpit, my mother being a bit too into military training, but it's saved my skin more than once, and allowed for easy travel once we parted ways, though force know why we did not just get a freighter, heck with all the money mother had saved over the hundreds of years we could have bought a capital ship". With Durso knowing about the vampire thing she had no trouble telling him that her mother was well over 800 years old, an accomplished solider, assassin and powerful force user, though she skipped on the 'Dark Jedi' bit for now, that was a slightly controversial topic.

She considered the adjacent room as he went on with the tour, "Scatter gun ey, well it’s a good thing I am handy with a blaster, though would it not just be easier to force choke them all or chain lighting, making all their head explode everywhere, or just push em out the air lock getting the same results...... okay just joking, that sounds like something my brother would say... and probably do as well". Hopefully that would not happen, the boarding thing, the whole point of having an armoured freighter was to stop that sort of thing right, kill the pirates before the get on the ship.

Sukai sat down in the pilot’s seat as they were finally ready to take off, though different the controls seemed familiar to some degree, give her a few moments and all would be good, being a vampire also helped with memory to, when Sukai learn something, she rarely forgot. "I've travelled over half the galaxy, another half of that myself, I can put in hyperspace coordinates, but for time’s sake let the droid do it", as the droid went about doing that Sukai started up the 'Bricks' engines, the loud roar of the freighter echoing throughout the ship and hanger. Slowly but surely the ship lifted off, the landing gear retracting before shooting off out the hanger doors and into to awaiting starts, "Might I ask something, why is this ship called the brick".

"I was raised in a fairly similar manner. Pretty sure i was doing streches and exercises by the time i was four. But i was never and have never been a good pilot. I started learning how to fly when i was ten, but i never got particularly competent at it. I managed to get dodging down but that was about it. Gunnery though is a diffrent matter. Toss me into a gun turret and i can do some work." He said with a grin and a nod of his head. "We never got a whole bunch of money, though then again we mere mortals have only been around for some odd thirty years doing merc jobs. But that is generally how being a Merc goes. You get by mission to mission, living off the current paycheck and looking for the next one. Really good paying missions are few and far between. Generally speaking of someone wants to pay you lots, it is because they couldn't find anyone else stupid enough to take the risk. That or it is a trap. Been in a few of those too."

"I am all for violent displays of, well, violence and all that. But try and keep lightning to a minimum. Just because i -can- double as a electrician does not mean i want to. Venting is good, my second favorite tactic. Followed by excessive use of explosive firepower. What? Don't look at me like that, explsions are fun! Not gonna use that inside my ship though. I like not being vented into space. And not having rectors go critical. Back on topic though, i am the room down and across the hall." Typically speaking, the armor on this thing was going to defeat most attempts to cut through it's hull and the docking collars and doors had extra reinforcements to resist cutting attempts. The ship in general had a lot of extensive, if minor, modifications like that made to it over it's life time.

The controls were nothing super strange, fairly easy to get the hang of if she had ever piloted a freighter before. It was not a sensitive beast, you had to make it do what you wanted. It was not unresponsive, in fact if reacted fairly quickly. Just the simple bulk and armor meant that it took a bit to move its weight around. "Probably for the best aye. Never been good at that kind of math, i can do it, just not my forte." He said, relaxing in the co-pilots chair as the brick took off into space. "Why is 'er nick name 'The Brick'? Try turning it. Or slowing down sharply. Or speeding up sharply. Or really just try doing anything quickly." If she tried, Sky would find out very quickly how it got it's name. Slow to turn, slow to slow down, slow to accelerate, slow to roll, the list went on. Though it did have a fairly good top speed for its size.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"Well no one can be good at everything, is such a person did exist then I am sure they would have taken over the entire galaxy by now, hehe, but then again that's why people work in groups so that they can make up for each other’s short comings, like us". It was nice to talk about their pasts, what they got up to in their child year and so forth, well to some extent Sukai was still a child, both from a human and vampire point of view. As he continued to talk the mention about not being immortal got a slight chuckle out of her, "Hehe, I do not think use vampire live forever, sure maybe a few 10 thousand years or so but not immortal, unless I start using other dark powers to keep me alive, though since I am only half vampire my mother will probably outlive me... that's one thing I do not like about my race, the fact that after many year most of the people that I have come to love will die, though at the same time it give me a sense of happiness that I will be able to carry on their legacy in more than just record".

Sukai gave a slight sigh, perhaps that was enough back story for one day, she had a job, and a ship to fly, getting distracted was not really on her to do list right about now, but talking about very gruesome deaths apparently was. "Well I was only kidding, but yes I am no stranger to violent killings, I took my first life when I was 14 if I recall, not a very nice sight, the number of stab wound I put into that Sith, the places I shoved my light saber, the screams of pain.... It was magnificent". Sukai stared out the window, a sadistic look in her eyes, before quickly shaking her head, "errr, sorry about that... it's... well I don’t quite know, but after that even, whenever I see gruesome sights, or commit them I get rather, what’s the word, sadistic? it’s not a very nice feeling, and it has caused me to do regrettable things in the past". She gave a nervousness chuckle before continuing, "Maybe for now we could perhaps dial down on the violent acts, though spacing still sound like an alright tacit, and don't worry, I won't be shooting any lightening around your arm".

Sukai continued to steady the ship as they slowly flew further into orbit around the planet, other star ship, space station and so forth surrounding the planet, "Well that's why they made droid, to do thing us organics could not, but at the end of the day droid can only do so much and be good at so many things, unless you want to spend thousands of credits to made one capable of everything". At the mention of the ships name reasoning Sukai gave the controls a slight pull, the things handle sluggishly, like a large cargo vessel of some sort, though this ship was armed to the teeth, "Well I guess dogging missiles are out of the way, perhaps just settle for creating force barriers, I think I could make one to shield the ship, would not be the first time, whelp anyways, hyperspace coordinate imputed, lets fire up that hyperdrive shall we". The familiar sound of the engines revving up engulfed the ship, the craft lurching slightly as it entered the typical streams of white light, blurred from the different start and systems they passed, "Should be a few hours of smooth sailing, I guess maybe had a break or a bite to eat, feeling a little peckish myself".

"I have not met anyone who is good at everything either. I know a few people who pretend to be or try to be but in the end, having others to help you out is better. We can all only have so much experince and all that. Goot to know someone else who will have your back as well ya know? " He hadn't known her long, but Sky seemed to have her head fairly well set on her shoulders. Well, compared to most he met at least. With the galaxy in as much disarray as it was for as long as it had been that way, everyone had a few screws loose somewhere. "I dunno about wanting to live all that long either. I doubt i would live that long even if i had that kind of lifespan though. I will be pleasantly surprised to pass fourty five and still be kicking. Though i am not really to worried about all that myself, i can see how you would be."

Dusaro didn't have much he wouldn't talk about. There were a few specific things he wouldn't talk about, certain events in his life. Not without the right circumstances at the very least. Though in hindsight talking about such things was a bit distracting and... Odd to be sure. "Gotcha, sorry about that. I don't tend to extreme violence, so not much of a worry there." Thought right after he said that, Dusaro remembered his first kill. A trandoshan in a cargo bay. "...Well, i don't go out of my way to cause extreme violence at least." He corrected himself with a wry look, shrugging and letting that part of the conversation drop where it was.

"I have seen people try to make 'ultimate droids', they tend to not pan out really well. Best when they are built around a purpose. People are the same way, best when they work and train to do a specific thing or set of things." He said, musing a bit on that particularly intresting similarity wihle he relaxed in the co-pilots seat as she gave the controls a bit of a shake. "Don't worry about putting up a force barrier. Not at least untill the shields hit thirty percent. Between the monster generators and the thick armor this thing has, it can take a hell of a beating. We have missile counter measures loaded, chaff type if it becomes a issue. Right here." He said, showing her the button on the console to release the chaff. "Works for me, i could go for something as well... Then again, there are not many times where i don't want something to eat so yeah. Not saying much." Between him keeping up a fairly strict exercise regiment and his body naturally needing a good deal of food, that was not exactly odd.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"Ha, I remember my Sith teacher though that same way, best at everything, parading around saying that he was a strong as Darth Sidious, oh how my mother taught him otherwise, he he, fun times". The bigger that target the harder they fall, and having the idea you can block any attack just made things even funnier, force absorb can't save your skin all the time. "Though what do you mean will not live as long even with that life span, you thinking you’re going to die at some point in a battle or what not"? True that both two may one day find death in battle, it was not really something one should expect, the will to survive was a soldier’s strongest weapons, give that up and you most likely lose, well, that what her mother said.

She gave a slight nod to Durso stating that extreme act of violence where not really his thing, it was a slight problem Sukai faced when dealing with Sith, in that one could exploit it for their own benefit, even more reason to be reclusive from most people. “Thanks, just keep that between us, I would rather not have a big fuss be made over it and have my person monitored 24/7 to prevent such action, I just need to be careful who I associate myself with”. She stretched her arms out a bit before getting out of the pilot’s seat, “Yer I hear you, those types of droids are either impractical, go haywire or just cost too much money, though I have wondered if some droids secretly wish to take over the galaxy and make it for only droids, but then again that would serve no purpose since they lack proper emotions, desires and other things use organics have”.

She stopped for a moment as Durso went over the defensive capabilities of the ship before turning back around. “Well it’s nice to know we will not be shot down easily, could you make me a cup of caff, just need to out some stuff away, don’t really need to be armed to the teeth right now, come get me when its ready”. She gave a slight wave while walking back down to the elevator to take her back to the assigned cabin.

"Those who think themselves invincible, eh? Usually they are the first ones to get themselves killed." He said with a light knowing chuckle. He had known quite a few people like that. He had to deal with a few of them before himself. "Probably. I would be surprised to die a death of old age, or some natural and not man created cause. Not like i am actively looking to die or anything, hell no. I will fight until i am dead. But i can appreciate that because of that, it would not be unusual for me to die in some battle somewhere that happend to go south. It nearly happened at Charros. Remind me to tell you some time about that some time by the way, if you want to hear a war story." Dusaro looked at death as a thing that was destined to happen. He couldn't keep from dying, so he was not really worried about it. It would happen when it would happen and even if it appeared to be coming for him, he would fight.

"Don't worry, no one will hear about it from me. Besides, it isn't like i don't have any bad habits of my own ya know. Those can wait until later though." Indeed, Dusaro did have some rather... Nasty habits of his own that he had picked up. Ironically, the greatest one of those was something he did not even consider 'bad' at all. "If droids really wanted to take over the galaxy, practically speaking, they could probably manage it. Though with the Metal Lords and all, maybe they are eh?" Dusaro joked with a smug look.

"Will do. Shouldn't take it too long, the caf machine is fairly quick." Dus said, going on ahead and getting up, heading into the other room to start it up. He always kept a shattergun and lightsaber on him, as well as a flak vest on at all times. Old Merc habits died hard, though given the state of the galaxy perhaps it was not such a bad habit to keep in touch with. After a few minutes it would be finished, two cups of hot, fresh and fairly strong caf ready to go, Dus heading on over to her room and opening the door. "Hey, Caf is ready."

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

The door to the lift opened as Druos went on about one of his many battle, perhaps it would be something to talk about over a drink, sparing did not really seem to be a good idea in such a confined space, "Sounds interesting, maybe I'll tell you about some interesting stories of myself". A small laugh escaped her lips as she rode the elevator down the crew room, it was always strange that events that at the time seemed to be life threatening and dangerous could be looked back on with laughter, but that was comedy in a world filled with war.

Opening the door to her new cabin she noted the bunk beds, most likely the ship was made for more than 2 people, still nice to have a choice. Walking to the set of draw she undid her combat belt, the small piece of clothing decked out with all manners of weapons, her three light sabres, her own, her fathers and the one she 'acquired' from a certain dead Sith, other devices where her blaster pistol, security slices, compliments of her brother, and a few thermal detonators, compliments of her mother. "Suppose I don't need this jacket on, maybe change into something more casual too".

Sukai proceeded to off her upper outer clothing, laying it on the bottom bunk of the bed while rummaging through her other items she brought on board, both her usual blue sailor like top and tailor-made combat suit, "Hmmm perhaps I should get a bigger wardrobe of clothing, perhaps I should ask brother what he thin-". Her sentence was cut short by the sound of the cabin door opening, Duros sticking his head in calling out about the caff being ready. Sukai turned around unfazed by being walked in on while changing completely topless, "Oh, that was fast, maybe next time knock first, I'll be out there in a second".

Dus didn't have much to do while waiting for the caf to get ready. He did do some reveiwing of the area they were going to be headed to, things like potential pirate and bandit groups or any other major issues they might run into. He had not picked up anything of major note though so far besides a few dissapearances of ships in the area but asides from that, it seemed safe enough. That said, he was one to always keep his guard up, so Dusaro did exactly that.

What he didn't have his guard up for was what he found when he opend the room's door. He did not visibly react strongly, though he did have that 'wamprat caught in the headlights' look for a moment. At least she did not take any exceptional offense at the event which was good to know, he was not planning on sticking around either. "Right, will do that next time. Sorry about that." Dusaro started tepping out of the doorway as he started to speak with a quick movement he turned around. "Caf will be in the cockpit." He called out as he headed back to the co-pilots seat, setting the pot and cup down in there for the moment and taking a seat.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Sukai stare back at Dusaro, not really bothering to cover up properly, is was not that she lacked modesty, but was more just used to it by now due to family activities. These mainly came to mainly at hot springs visits as well as past interment relationships, a curious smile planted across her face the entire. "See something you like"? it was more just harmless teasing, but if the two were going to do more missions together both parties would need to get used to each others certain ways of going about things, as well as awkward encounters.

She gave a slight laugh as he quickly excited the room, turning back to the attire spread on her the bed, choosing to go for the sailor suit outfit for the time being, it was look an comfortable, and if it got dirty no problem. Quickly getting changed Sukai exited her cabin, the war smell of caff wafting from the crew room, drawing her down the hall way, "Smells lovely, been quite a while since I have had a cup of caff, anyhow, It will be a few hours before we reach our destination, got anything to talk about in the mean time"?

It was not like Dus hadn't been in the kind of situation before. When you are part of a platoon for example and you have been out in the battlefield for weeks on end, no one really cares man or woman at that point. He was still just a susceptable as anyone else to being surprised though. At her comment about 'seeing something he liked', there was a sound of greatly amused laughter ringing out as he shook his head. "Yeah sure something like that." Dusaro remarked with a final light shake of his head.

"Anything to talk about eh?" Dusaro asked as he sipped at his caf. "Sure. How did you end up working with the Silver Jedi exactly? I know you have a rather mixed background, so i just find it intrested you ended up landing here as well. Any story to go along with it?" He asked curiously, relaxing back in his chair, popping his feet up and giving her his full attention. There was quite a intresting story behind how he himself had joined up, one he wouldn't mind sharing if she was intrested.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Sukai could not help but smile a bit from the little awkward encounter, guess her brother sense of humour was rubbing off on her a bit, though things would have been a whole lot different had he been here, but now it was time for serious talk about each other past, and the question Dusaro asked was one she had never really thought of before. "Hmmm, that's a good question, well it was never really and official thing, during my travels I just showed up at Voss one day with another Grey who was in the order, mainly just looking to read though some text". "Now, I was still under my Sith teacher as well, so things where awkward, basically I stumbled across some Jedi as they trained and got hooked into a sparring match".

She sat down, taking a small sip of the caff before going on, "After that things where touch and go, after ditching my Sith teach, thanks to mum, I kept coming back every now and then, eventually catching the eye of a master who offered me an unofficial place in the Order, putting me though a short spar, force test and dog fight". She crossed her legs as she sat down, trying to remember a bit more, well it was not hard, her race naturally being good at that sort of thing, "Well after that, just kind of hung around them long enough to eventually be taken up by a master, well knight, technically speaking I am Padawan to Jedi Knight Yeah Wu, sooooo, how about you".

Dusaro found the 'event' to be a bit awkward for the most part, but it did let him know something about her. That she didn't take small accidents like that to seriously, which was good when they would be doing missions together like they were going to be. He found how she came to be working with the Silver Jedi rather... Intresting to say the least, but either way she was here now and that is what matterd Dus figured. "How about me eh? Well, to make a fairly long story a bit more to the point... I met my master, Joshua Dragonsflame when i was still a Mercenary. There was a fight in a bar and he helped me out. We got to talking, he hated slavers, i hated slavers, he had a slave camp that needed some liberating. So we went and liberated some slaves. It was a bit rocky, but we managed just fine."

Dus said, grinning a bit at the memory of that day. It had been rather... Intresting to say the least. "It ended well enough. We got them all out, though we had a loss thanks to one of the slavers pretending to be a slave. With how well i did though, he was convinced i was a force sensitive and wanted to check. So i figured, hell, why not check at least? As it turned out, i was. Then he offerd to train me and i accepted. And to awnser your question of 'why' before you ask it, i was not exactly in a great situation at the time. I needed some order in my life, you could say. All that is a diffrent story for another time though." He said, taking another sip of his caf and relaxing back into his seat. "Mm... you got a question you wanna shoot out?"

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Sukai was glad the who naked walk in thing had just been blown over, but at the same time wondered if Druos was used to that kind of thing, or maybe just grown up enough not to fret about it. Whatever the case, it was time to listen to his own story about becoming a Jedi, probably more interesting than her own. She rested her elbows on the table, giving him a please continue look through the entire past recounted it was much more interesting than her method, but was not anything new she could count many a Jedi that where mercs smuggler or other freelancer types that found their way into the order, but it was an interesting read regardless.

"Hmmm, must have been fun, though I do have one question, when did you make your light sabre, I've never really understood the process behind it, and since you entered the order at an older date, not having the same time or amount of training, I was just kind of wondering if you had to pass some sort of test first before constructing one, or was it a time thing".

"If you tell me I’ll tell you how I got mine.... ", 'why did saying it like that sound dirty'? she briefly shook her head, removing those thoughts, ever since the family had gotten back together, and thus been spending more time with one another Tanas extremely flirty attitude and teasing seem to be seeping into her own personality.

Dusaro knew his story was not exactly a 'new' one, but he did not seem to run into many others like him. There were a few who had come from questionable background sure, but they all semed to have all sorts of past baggage they were dragging around like a ton of stones all the time. He didn't really have anything like that though, he was at peace with all that. Though there might be a few people who were not at peace with him, that was a diffrent matter entirely.

Dus's brow arched at that last remark for a moment before shaking his head lightly at the 'intresting' phrasing. "Tell away, just don't start showing eh? Already been there. Anywho, i got my lightsaber around... Three years into being a Padawan. I went on a mission or two with my Master, trained and got reasonably capable with the force, then went on a crystal finding mission. Which was a bundle of fun, for various reasons. Had a bit of a... Trial i suppose you could say. Faced my fears or something like that. Well, not faced my fears... I don't really know what that was. Challenging my resolve maybe?" Dusaro mused, before realizing he wasn't making any sense as he had not given any context. "Ah, i had a fight with a force... Entity of some kind. A force conjured illusion, a Sith to be exact. It was rather rough actually, not a easy battle at all. After that i got the crystal i wanted, gold in my case and headed on out. After that me and my Master talked for a bit and i made my lightsaber. Not a whole lot of pomp or ceremony really."

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom