Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Havoc (LotF Dominion of Therin)

"Oh I've got a lovely bunch of Valen heads here they are sitting in a row, short ones, fat ones some as big as my head. Oh come on sing it with me and enjoy the time we have. We get to tear things apart and put the fear of the gods ito these people." Shinju was dancing around now, she had been told to cause fear and chaos... which was easy, a little too easy and now there was the attacks which let her use meat shields as she tossed one of the valen's into the path of a slug thrower coming at her. Her face lighting up with enjoyment while he was torn apart and it gave her a chance to get into cover. "Ah your no fun you just lay there."

Balaya moved seeing the attackers and grabbed one, letting her hand rest on his throat while she moved and smirked throwing him to the side. She didn't know where the attacks were coming from but was all about tearing through them until she got to the source compare to the others. She could of course stop and try to interrogate but where was the fun in that honestly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom