Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Havoc, and let loose the Strills of Waaaaaar! (Mandalorian Dominion of Bastion)

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Briika stayed close to her husband as they navigated through the crowds of mulling, frightened people until they got to the bridge area down the road. After hiking down the embankment, they slipped into the culvert where they could change in relative safety and privacy.

It was hard not to let her azure eyes from time to time set upon [member="Kable Detta"] while he suited up into his full beskar'gam as his physique was a fine cut, but necessary dictated that they be ready for the next part of the mission so Bree quickly changed out of her EMS jumpsuit and into her 'gam too. With her medpack in place, the blonde medic readied her "Kath Hound", attaching the shotgun to it's quick release harness, then adjusted her twin Westar-34's in their holsters slung off her shapely hips and tied off on her toned thighs.

<I'm ready, cyar'ika,> Briika keyed over their private buy'ce to buy'ce comm frequency as they were both suited up for action now.

Marrik ran through the alley ways picking off soldiers from the darkness. Coming out on an alley at full sprint behind a squad of Bastion soldiers, Marrik ran up on the wall a couple steps, with a spinning head kick, took out the first two. Landing in the center of the group, he struck another in the ribcage with his bow and kneed him in the face. The soldiers, realizing they were under attack and able to turn on their attacker, Marrik had his vibrosword out and was slashing limbs, midsections, and even decapitating one pour soul. He walked away from the circle of fallen Bastion troopers and slid his blade back in its home after wiping off the blood.

This is Legionnaire Aloxum, moving towards the city center. Reinforcements desired at my location for maximum efficiency.

[member="Ordo"]

[member="Ordo"] @Turin Val @Kur Jaden @Taacyn [member="Kable Detta"] [member="Briika Tor"] [member="Kad Tor"] [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Ralize Darkfeather"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Marrik Aloxum"]

From no where, and everywhere all at once, a roar filled the air. But not from any man or beast, but from a falling frigate headed for the city. A Holo-recorder on the capital building captured the whole scene from re-entry to its collision in the manufacturing district. The recorder zoomed in and saw the shaping of a humanoid riding the ship to the ground....

Earlier that Day.... Aboard the Bastion Frigate Interchange

How's it going Frank?! Wazzup Charlie! My man Jorsk!! How's the little ones? Captain...Permission to come aboard, Sir?

Granted First Officer Dolan Netta [Clever don't you think ;) ] Welcome Aboard.

Thank you Sir, what's the plan for today?

Standard security Netta. Same squat different day.

Aye Sir...A smirk crawled across his face as he knew that today of all days would not be like any other. He knew Ordo's plan and he worked his way in the last three weeks, up to First officer on this ship, just from making the right friends and impressing the right people. He was working away with paperwork when his closed comm chirped with Ordo's signal. He turned to the Captain.

Please excuse me sir, I need to use the lavatory...Making his way to a storage closet he hacked and had been storing his gear in, he slipped inside and dawned his typical Mandalorian armor, Kath Hound, Charging Rhyno and a Beskad. The look on the faces of the crew...Aahhh...Priceless... Drawing a bead on the captain...

Please relinquish control of your vessel to me sir. Under order of the Manda'lor, I am taking your ship to allow for troops to land and occupy your lovely planet. If you would signal the evacuation order of the whole ship, that would save hundreds of lives and I would feel better not killing you all.

You traitor...How could you!!!

Like I said, by order of the Manda'lor. I am Mandalorian Born and Raised. Blood and Bone. Through and Through. Now, signal the evacuation Sir.

The crew ran for the hall and to the pods. But the captain stood defiantly in front of Nolan.

Who are you really?!?!

My name is Nolan Detta, One of two surviving members of Clan Detta of Mandalor. I'm the craziest Vod the Manda'lor has and volunteered to take this ship by myself, and am crazy enough to take it down if need, but I do not wish to sir.

How could I be so easily fooled? In any case. I cannot allow you to take this ship. He turned, signaled the evacuation then subsequently triggered the self-destruct.

Blam...I'm sorry sir, but you left me with no choice. Nolan ran to the console and did what he could to stabilize the ship, but was unable to override the self-destruct.

Frak....He checked and was assured that all crew had departed in escape pods, but what they had done, was jettison all the empty ones as well, leaving Nolan stranded on a crashing ship.

He ran to an airlock, located at the top of the ship. Opened it to see the Mandalorian fleet dropping out of hyperspace and the escape pods launching all over the ship. He mag-clamped to the hull and walked to an open space. He tried to disengaged the mag-boots but they malfunctioned and planted him there. The engines blew and sent the ship on a downward angle towards the surface of the planet. Struggling to get free, Nolan felt the shields flick on as a pulse of electricity flow through him. The nose glowed orange as it enetered the atmosphere. Nolan pulled out his Kath Hound and shot the mag-clamps off his boots. He waited until the shields were deactivated from overloaded heat. Moments before the ship made contact with the ground, Nolan set off a pair of grenades in tandem with his jetpack, propelling him like a round from a pistol. As Nolan came down towards the ground, he called out on his comms...

I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!!!!!

[member="Turin Val Kur"] [member="Jaden Taacyn"] [member="Kable Detta"] [member="Briika Tor"] [member="Kad Tor"] [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Ralize Darkfeather"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Marrik Aloxum"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Nolan Detta "][member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Strider Garon"]

Ordo rested his hands on the TACCOM display as it fed him information. The Planetary shield was half down but the Hypervelocity Cannon's were not. Ordo felt the ship rock as it was hit with a blast from the planets surface.

"Status report?!" he said to the engineering officer.

"We are intact but shields are already at 50%." the Cathar man replied.

"Shab." Ordo said as he looked at the tactical display. "Get those dropships planet side and fire drop pods. I want that planet under control. Tell the men to start bringing down the government buildings and spare all civilians we possibly can."

Ordo watched as the comms crew began sending the transmissions to carry out his orders. He looked over at his second in command and nodded once and the man hurried away. Moments later, 40 Bes'uliik Wardroids were seen burning like meteors as the streaked through the atmosphere. They were to bring down the government buildings and the Military command facilities. while Ordo began targeting the enemy fleet that was finally in range.

"Begin firing Mass Drivers." Ordo said coldly, "I want those ships venting atmosphere before diner."

Sabrina watched [member="Ordo"], from her chair as he gave orders, to his fleet and ground teams. He was winning, no doubt that, but she wished he trust enough to help. She sat viewing the battle stats, as they came in, as well as casualty reports. She hoping to find some thing, she could use to aid him, as she wanted this armada, on their western boarder, so it could face the republic.
She did manged to find weakness in their shield grid, every two minutes, their was a small brown out, where a shield flickered off. It was predictable as well, she record the cycle, and gave ordo the data pad. She waited for him take it, off her and look at it. If used this infomation, he may be able break shield network sooner.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

Ordo looked at the woman slightly puzzled as she handed him a datapad. He looked at the information she had highlighted. It was a good catch and he was genuinely impressed. He nodded to the tactical display as the planetary shield fell and he handed her back the data pad.

"My people on the ground have the shield down now." Ordo said not has hostile as he had been, "But do you think you can coordinate with our gunnery officer and find some holes in their flagship shields? I need to get those ships out of commission."

Sabrina looked at [member="Ordo"] as he thanked her, and then asked to look at the ships shields. She nodded as ship shook from a glancing blow, from one the cruisers. She looked at the data possible, and hoped to see a weakness in the ship, though they seemed to be just well built ships. She could see one design floor, they point defense net work, seemed a little thin.

Marrik scaled a building to its peak to get a look out over the expanse of the city. He witnessed a massive defense turret firing into orbit at the Mandalorian fleet.

Like an agile monkey, he bound from rooftop to rooftop, swinging off poles, electrical cables and pillars towards the turret.

I've located an defense turret, I'm going to attempt to take it and use it against their defense fleet.

[member="Ordo"]

The Hound

T
The cannons started firing and the troops started flowing. It was all he could do to keep the people safe and keep the blaster fire from hitting stray civilians. He cursed under his breath. This pointless bloodshed needed to end. He needed to find someone, anyone with the power to shut this attack down. He had technically never resigned from the knights, and he would not see his home burned to the ground. As the last civilian made her tiny way into the starport he closed the door behind him, jamming his saber into the door controls. No one was getting in, and hopefully the Mandalorians had enough honor not to shoot down civilian ships.

With his back to the transparisteel and two of his silver blades ignited, the last Knight of the Imperial Order stood, ready to face the brutality of war. A brutality he had long since though pushed away into the deepest parts of his heart. But its like they say.

Once a warrior, always a warrior.

With that he plunged himself into the fray, the red uniforms of the Mandalorian military dog, or strill in their case, was no match for his lightsaber play. With his telekinesis and his uncanny connection the unifying Force, he was able to stop the slug throwers of the few seasoned Mandalorians he ran into and his lightsabers were more than enough to stop the blaster bolts of the rank and file soldier. Something was welling up inside him. Something he hadn't felt in a long while. Not since his days with the Republic Navy in the dogfights of the early Sith Wars. His senses were heightened, and he felt truly alive.

Was this the thrill of battle?

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
It had been a few minutes and already chaos had ensued. The civilians were running for whatever cover they could find. A familiar screech filled the air and the old man raised his head to the sky. A stormtrooper, noticing his inaction became suspicious, rose his rifle, barrel to chest. A smirk. The man moved quick for his age, moving to the side, wrapping his arm around the rifle and raising it to the sky all before the trigger could be pulled. The blast pinged off something in the air. A shadow quickly approached . <Sorry.> he muttered to the man who no doubt had no idea what had been said to him as the man rolled away.

An agonizing cry came from what was now his war droid, Hobbes. He had landed right on top of him, and had come bearing gifts of armor, weapons and info. Geared up in 5, online in 1 the old man's voice finally reached [member="Ordo"]'s ears. <This is Skirata, what's the situation upstairs?>

Pa'Kar Sang

P
Blam Blam Blam.

<This is Tracyn, local law enforcement is down.> with a hidden smirk he looked behind him. The consoles were nothing but molten uselessness. No communication from this area, well...Looking down to the dead officers. 'Not line they are in any condition to communicate.' he thought to himself.

No doubt the other Ori'ramikade and Mandalorians had made their way into the city and were fighting stormtroopers by now. Time to join the fun.

[member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Marrik Aloxum"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Nolan Detta "][member="Briika Tor"] [member="Aedan Miles"]

<We have minor fleet engagement, Gil.> Ordo said over the comm, <I can handle it but we could use those Hyper velocity cannons to be redirected or shut down.>

Ordo turned to the deck officer.

"Listen. To Ms. Kotass and get fighter and corvettes to close in on their ships. Have the frigates pin them in the gravity well and pound their shebs."

Finally he turned to his executive officer.

"Get my Basilisk ready I'm going down." Ordo said ominously.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Sea'ika Vel"] [member="Marrik Aloxum"] [member="Nolan Detta "][member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Turin Val Kur"] [member="D-Man"] [member="Ashe the Reaper"] [member="Adelaide Baldesarra"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Anaye Li KaTar"] [member="Arumi Zy"] [member="Chupa La'Roi"] [member="Gabriel Audemars"] [member="Jatie Graad"] [member="Kila Cadau"] [member="Ploog"] [member="Skye Mertaal"] [member="Texam Halion"] [member="Xyhn-Drez"] [member="Xyhn-Tuhros"] [member="Xander Lok"] [member="Ozmeri Gitana'ti"] [member="Ember Rekali"]

Alone I stood in the panicked streets. The sounds of alarms, the crying of women and the cries of children filled the air. It was thi way with war. The weak panicked and the strong fought. It could have all been avoided but the leaders were not communicating. The Mandalorians didn't know that just before this Ronin Fel had been killed by Darth Vornskyr. I, however, came for another reason. My blood called to something in this system. I could feel it it the force was a whirlpool of motion around the Mandalorians lately and a fellow Vahla was here in this region of space.

Not Ordo

In a 4km station that was built for the sole purpose of housing it, the mighty Dralshy'a swam happily in the aquarium that the three Mandalorian companies had made for it. A large whale passed near it and was named "grrhargra". Dralshy'a tried to play with it by nudging the big blue whale but the sea creature swam away in fear.

Not Ordo

Oryuken moved along the grating of one of the hyper velocity cannons. His dark eyes were focused as he ran along. He had been posing as a janitor but it was time to pull the plug on the planetary defense weapon. He ran to the power room and with a crashing right hand sent the gaurd to his maker. He took the man's security pass and went inside. Within moments the cannon powered down and he baricaded the door.

"Mand'alor [member="Gilamar Skirata"]? Hyper velocity cannon one is down, ah reckon." He drawled.

The Hound

T
<Gach!>

Pzzt! Zaat! Pszz!

Turin's twin white blades danced in and out of blaster bolts and troopers alike as he stood with the few remaining stormtroopers to combat the attack by the Mandalorians. The Force flowed through him without end, or at least it felt like that. Maybe that feeling was adrenalin. There wasn't much difference in Turin's mind. With a huff, he let loose a powerful Force push, tossing several red clad troopers into the air and away from a small group of trapped stormtroopers.

Fffsssss!!!

The sound of rockets. He turned quickly, combining his knowledge of tutaminis and telekenesis, tossing the two rockets to the left and right, just before impact, the explosions rocking his foundations. He needed to make his way to the Palace, there he would have some proper protection against the enemy. While his spacers leather jacket was warm, comfortable, and stylish it was also cramped in combat and didn't provide much protection when it came to stray blaster bolts.

His journey to the Palace went off without a hitch. He found what he was looking for, the red Imperial Knight armor. He didn't deserve to wear it after so much time had passed, but it would serve its purpose well. But...something in the air changed. A powerful being in the Force was descending upon the battlefield, and not powerful in the traditional sense, but more in the literal sense. He didn't know who or what it was....But he doubted it was on the side of the Imperials.
@Ordo @Jiana Korr

Ralize Darkfeather

R
There was a fierce pleasure burning through her veins, lending her a bit more clarity, or at least, that's what she wanted to think as they sped away from the planetary shield generator. At the very least, the fear of what it might be also kept it at bay. Fingers flew over the controls without needing her emerald glance, adding to the stabilization as the energy from the explosion threatened to send them careening off the narrow access road.

A peal of laughter escaped her lips, a product of the adrenaline coursing through her system. Ralize shot a rather heated glance over at Kad before returning her gaze to the road. She eased up on the speed and stopped, before the road ended and merged with the main one heading in towards the city once more. Biting her lip, she glanced down either side of the road, and then down to the comm on her wrist.

Information scrolled quickly past in tiny orange characters, updates on the minor fleet battle up above, and the now growing battle in Ravelin with the Imperial remnants. Nothing regarding their next mission in particular, which meant they had a precious few moments together. Considering they’d spent a considerable amount of time...together...since they’d met, the last two weeks had been an interesting challenge for them.

Ralize lofted a brow as she glanced over at [member="Kad Tor"], in short order found one of his arms around her waist, drawing her over to his lap. Granted, he was almost completely clad in beskar’gam and she in the armorweave that her own would fasten to, but still. It was entertainingly awkward, but didn’t prevent her from tangling her hands in his hair and kissing him soundly until they were both breathless. “I missed you these last two weeks.” she said softly, as soon as her voice would actually work.

A faint curse in Huttese emerged as both of their wrist comms crackled to life with the ‘request’ to take out the hypervelocity cannons. One had already been disabled thanks to Oryuken, but that left a few more that could do serious damage to their fleet, and gods forbid, to the fleeing civilian ships if they got in the way.

One more kiss, and she slid out of his lap reluctantly, but quickly. As he scrolled through the rest of the reports, she pulled her own armor out of the carefully packed bag and fastened it all in place in short order. Her helmet, gloves, and beloved Deece ended up on the seat beside her as she started up the speeder again and shortly afterwards sped off once again.

Sabrina began by working out a flight path around the lead ships, and which point defense turrets they prioritize. She then had flight paths ready for the fighters and corvettes to strike with. She hand the data pad over to bridge officer, who then started issuing orders to the fighter squadrons. They proceed with battle plan, it would not be long before she saw if she was right or not. As the one thing mandalorians they new how to do, it was how to take the fight to the enemy.
Sabrina sat down in her chair again following the battle as it raged, she then pondered. As it was unlike her to tactical lead, she usually left that sort thing to officers. Though she new the basics, she never came up with the plan before, it was usually one officer who did and she approved the one she liked the most. She wonder if [member="Ordo"], some how had a latent force power of battle meditation. She new he was force sensitive, but he never had formal training in it`s use.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Turin Val Kur"] [member="Ralize Darkfeather"] [member="Marrik Aloxum"]

Ordo turned to the young Sith woman and nodded. It was a small thing but from him to a Sith it was not something he did lightly. He would not approve of her path in the force but as a person she was saving his people and that mattered. Every life spared on either side was a victory. It was no secret that Ordo enjoyed battle, and death was often a side effect of war, but innocent lives were not something he was willing to watch be thrown away.

"It's time we end this, Sabrina." He said putting his buy'ce on and checking his lightsaber, "Rally Master Vhett is in charge until I return."

With that he turned toward the exit and left the bridge. His heavy boots rung out on the durasteel deck plates as he marched to the hanger and his waiting war droid. The huge machine moved as if with anticipation when it saw Ordo enter the hanger. It's huge body lowered to the ground as it sat waiting to be boarded. Ordo had refitted the droid that had once carried him into battle over Degobah, and O'reen. the machine's red and black body nearly shook from anticipation and Ordo was reminded of a striil before a hunt. He hopped on to the machines leg and climbed onto it's back to slip into the saddle-like control area. With Ordo in place the Basilisk practically ran out of the ship and launched itself into the infinite black. The heavy thrusters fired propelling the Droid and it's rider toward the waiting planet below. Ordo's target was the palace and the government it once contained. His eyes focused and unswerving as the droid barrelled into the atmosphere. The droid and Ordo both began to glow from the friction of re-entry. Heat filled Ordo's armour and he relished the sensation of diving into battle with naught but millimetres of armour between himself and the open air. The Droid fire it's engines again and adjusted it's trajectory to intersect with the Palace below. A heavy metallic roar could be heard for kilometres but whether it was the droid or Ordo was anyone's guess.

Finally with a heavy crash Ordo's droid smashed into the side of the Fel palace. Ordo quickly dismounted and leapt through the opening in a wall the droid's huge claws had made and began his march to the thrown room.

A sigh escaped Kad's mouth when Ralize slipped off of his lap thanks to their orders. The past to weeks had been rather interesting indeed considering the amount of time the two had been spending together. Add to that the fact Briika never came home after her last date with Kable, and the question Kable had asked before taking her on that date, Kad had felt a little out of sorts. Deep down he knew why Briika never came home, and it made him very reluctant to let Ral actually go to put her armor on. A battle was no place for what he wanted to do at the moment, though, so he let her go.

"I missed you too, very much... Kad admitted readily. "Briika hasn't been home since her last date with Kable, and he asked for permission to marry her. I can't be sure but I think they took their riduurok. His tone was a mixture of happiness and sadness.

The Mando'ad had no clue why he just opened up about that. Basically he let himself be vulnerable, but Ral was safe, the two had grown very close, very quickly. It was not hard to share his thoughts with someone he had been extremely intimate with. His weapons were ready, but that didn't keep Kad from checking to make sure he had enough explosives for the job. He had plenty, but at this point security was going to be tight. They were not getting to the cannons as easily as they had the shield. Before Ral could get the speeder going again, Kad leaned over and kissed her once more.

"Let's find [member="Kable Detta"] and [member="Briika Tor"]. We could use a couple extra guns on this one.

That isn't exactly what Kad wanted to say. It just didn't seem like the place, and he didn't want to distract Ral. The words, the feeling, would still be there after they got off Bastion safely. They could wait until then.

Kad didn't wait before patching into the Tor family frequency. Kad hoped she had her buy'ce on as it was rigged to be on for any incoming communications.

"Bree'ika, what''s your location. We need to get those cannons down, and Ral and I need your guns. We have a speeder."

[member="Ralize Darkfeather"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom