Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Havoc, and let loose the Strills of Waaaaaar! (Mandalorian Dominion of Bastion)

"What the..." Kad said as he walked into the palace motor pool still in civilian clothing.

There was a man tied up in a million which ways laying on the ground crying something about his goods and tiny little mechanic not paying up. By the looks of things, Kad had a pretty good guess of who the little mechanic had been and what paying up had meant. The only reason the guy was on the ground meant he had tried forcing himself on her too. Big mistake, especially since Kad was the one who found him on the ground all tied up.

"You want me to help you out there, vod," Kad askes with a grin.

The man nodded frantically as Kad walked up toward him. Rather then bending down to free the man, he sent his big boot connecting with the man's ugly face knocking him unconscious again. Kad hadn't known the man had been out cold before.

"There I helped you out," he said with a chuckle.

Kad started wandering around the motor pool looking for Ral. He needed a speeder to get to the generator he was supposed to take out. Briika and Kable were likely already on their way to theirs, and he wanted to beat them to the punch.

"[member="Ralize Darkfeather"], you hiding out somewhere? I could really use a speeder about now."

Kad didn't know if she was there or not, but her handy work was sure evident. He would know it anywhere.

[member="Kable Detta"] [member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
When the two young Mando'ade arrived at the Shield Generator Plant, they of course were greeted by security. Briika played it cool and used the urgency of the medical emergency to get them to let the medical team to pass with luckily only inspection of the one medpack she offered to show the guards, then quickly [member="Kable Detta"] and her stepped into the nearest turbolift with him pushing the medsled.

"I hope you remember the facilities' layout well because I kinda got distracted during that study session," the blonde said with a slight blush remembering how she had become the studied facility instead.

"The plan is for me to tend to the patient for a few minutes, then the guy will say he's feeling much better and refuse transport. We leave the floor, then go do our thing. The security cams will be on a continuous feed for about twenty minutes so we'll have to work fast, hmm?"

Kable smiled. He remembered that study session fondly. "Yes, I know the layout. I went over it again while you were sleeping" [member="Briika Tor"]

The lift doors opened and Kable pushed the sled out. They moved with a purpose which allowed them to move without interruption. The got a few glances from the curious rubberneckers, but no one seemed alarmed by their presence.

They found the patient and Briika went to work. Kable handed her things when she asked but left the treating to her more capable hands.

Briika Munin

Briika handed the patient a datapad and her stylus so he could sign the refusal for transport. "Well it is your right to refuse transport, but I advise you follow up with your private physician as soon as possible. Your condition can be life threatening, if not treated properly on a daily basis," the blonde medic nodded to the man, taking back the datapad from him, then turning to her partner.

"Looks like we're done here. Let's clear out then," Bree said to [member="Kable Detta"] with a knowing look, then grabbed her medpack and placed it back onto the medsled with their other gear.

Kable nodded then pushed the sled. No one seemed to pay attention to them. Kable used that to his advantage. He guided the sled to a storage room which shared a wall with the room which housed the power generators for the whole facility. A charge there and one on the back up generators would completely disable the facility.

Kable pushed the sled into the storage room closed the door after [member="Briika Tor"].
Kable retrieved the plasma torch from the sled and began cutting through the wall. The torch made short work of the wall and before long there was a hole large enough for him to fit through. This was Kable's entry point because there wasn't any security measures in the storage room. If he had tried to enter the power room directly, he would have had to contend with the security panel and risk setting off the alarm.

Kable retrieved one of the charges and then slipped through the hole. The room was empty and Kable had no interruptions as he set the charge for a remote detonation.
He slipped back through the hole and nodded at Briika. "One down, one to go"

Ralize Darkfeather

R
[member="Kad Tor"]

Emerald eyes blinked as she paused, fingers going perfectly still in the middle of packing the last piece of her armor into a carefully lined duffel bag. Ralize inhaled sharply as she heard the footsteps after a moment’s pause, and knew, somehow, that it was Kad who had entered the garage. It was startling, and kept a strangle hold on her vocal chords for several long, intense moments. His voice confirmed what her senses told her and she looked down to see her hands shaking as she zipped the bag up and swallowed hard.

It was happening again.

A deep ragged breath saw her spine straighten and her hands stop, and another, calmer this time, saw her exerting enough control to stride around the corner. Her expression melted from serious to one of relief mingled with concern. "I didn't even know you were here...no one told me who to expect for this little pleasure jaunt." Tossing her bag into the back of the sleek black speeder she'd been working on earlier, she grabbed his collar and hauled him down for a kiss in spite of her smile and fierce blush.

"Right...hop in. We haven't got long. With the way my luck has gone today, the other team is probably way ahead of us, and we'll not hear the end of it."

Briika Munin

Briika had been on watch while her riduur was cutting into the generator room and setting the charge. "Good… We have just ten minutes left before the security feed goes live. Let's get a move on that other one, then get the heck outta here," she nodded back, then checked the corridor again before opening the storage room door.

The blonde medic paused a moment and looked over her shoulder at [member="Kable Detta"] a little flustered with herself. "Don't say it... Right or left?"

[member="Ordo"]
Kable grinned at her and nodded his head to the right, indicating the direction they needed to travel.
He grabbed the sled and pushed it out of the room after [member="Briika Tor"]

They made there way to storage room adjoining the backup generators and Kable went to work. Cutting through the wall and placing the charge on the generator. He slipped back through the hole in the wall looked at Briika. "Two minutes till live feed. Lets get out of here."

They exited the storage room and started making their way to the exit. Kable slapped the fire alarm as he walked. The alarm sounded and people began to pour out of the facility. Briika and Kable merged with the crowd and followed them out. Kable held the det trigger in his hand, waiting for the right time to blow the charges

Something was up with [member="Ralize Darkfeather"], Kad could tell. The question was long gone from his mind though the moment she pulled at his collar, and their lips met. Ral's body language may have been more controlled than he was used to seeing, but her smile, blush, and they way she kissed him, told Kad whatever was bothering her had nothing to do with him. The tall Mando'ad returned the kiss before she pulled away and hopped into the speeder.

"I didn't know you were here either until I ran into him. I did here some rumors from the others about some petite spitfire working as a mechanic at the palace motor pool though, so I had my hopes up," Kad asked as he got into the passenger seat.

Normally he would insist on driving, but Kad hadn't been to the briefing where the map data had been handed out. The beskar'smith had been working on armor for two, whole, standard weeks. Kad assumed Ral already knew the fastest route. His own duffle was carefully laid next to hers, and Kad gave Ral a wink.

"I have the charges. P for plenty. When the order comes to blow the thing ours won't be left standing. Now let's get outta here before Kable and Briika beat us to the punch."

Briika Munin

Briika already had the medpack on her back when they ditched the medsled outside the shield generator planet, grabbing the bag with her armor and weapons in it before following [member="Kable Detta"], who had done the same thing with his gear, in the stream of personnel leaving the vicinity.

[member="Ordo"]
They walked out of the facility with their packs slung over their shoulders. Once everyone had cleared the building as they had practiced during their countless fire drills, Kable pressed the button on the trigger.

Explosions rocked ground. People began to scream and run frantically away from the facility. Smoke started billowing out the side of the facility, the fire drill had turned out to be the real thing today.

The generators were offline. Their mission objective was complete so they made their way back to the rig so that they could change out and await their next objective.
Briika Tor Kad Tor Ralize Darkfeather

With the receiving quarter taken, single handed, Marrik opened up the lanes for inbound Mando Forces. He opened a link to the Mando Fleet and sent a message on repeat...South Lanes are open for deployment...South Lanes are open for deployment...

Marrik then ran to secure the door as more security officers began to scramble. Wearing his cloak to cover his Legionnaire patch, they ran passed when he pointed to the West as many had seen him working before.

[member="Ordo"] [member="Turin Val Kur"] [member="Jaden Taacyn"] [member="Kable Detta"] [member="Briika Tor"] [member="Kad Tor"] [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Ralize Darkfeather"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Coming up the street fast on the speeder having hidden a week a good. On her way to the place that had plan to take down, it wasn't something that had been reinforce this making it easy for a lone wolf like herself take it down. Going straight to a odd looking building that seem to have over large communication rays on top. Taking the speeder to the back side. Getting off with out blinking shoot both guards down with out thought. Bring herself to the door, putting in a long code then grabbing one of the guards hand putting it up to scan. With out a second gone by it was open for her now all she had to do was make her way from level 1b to 9c.

To herself easy as sweet muffin pie that grandma bakes on Sunday. Coming to find herself bring herself up one level, doing a force speed swift. Staying her ground until all was gone, making sure to scan for life forms through her vision. Moving like a panther on a prowl for prey. That what she found making easy work of the next level, really this easy for her long training. Coming to find herself on the last level, putting in the codes to enter room, having a bow caster ready making sure to feel out where to place the bolts. That what she did finding the ending near, coming to the chair where one dead body bent over.

Making quick work through her helmet to get the Comminitations rays system under the control. After quick work made getting on her commlink to the fleet upon.
Communication has been taken care of, my Vod.

Ordo Turin Val Kur Jaden Taacyn Kable Detta Briika Tor Kad Tor Mia Monroe Ralize Darkfeather Gilamar Skirata

[member="Turin Val Kur"] [member="Jaden Taacyn"] [member="Kable Detta"] [member="Briika Tor"] [member="Kad Tor"] [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Ralize Darkfeather"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Sea'ika Vel"]

Ordo waited until the last second as the Bastion Fleet began to move. He checked his chrono and opened the encrypted com to all Mandalorians.

"Everyone, I am beginning full assault." He said. His deep resonant voice echoed across the bridge and Crewmen began rushing to carry out orders.

He turned to the comm officer.

"Get me a Planet wide transmission," Ordo said and waited for the nod from the comm station, "People of Bastion. Your leaders have failed you. Surrender individually and you will receive fair and just treatment,"

Ordo tthen made the last comm message to the fleet. He looked at the world in the view port and his hands went down and pulled his helmet off his belt. He placed it over his head and sealed it. the channel was opened to the rest of the fleet and the ships waiting in hyperspace.

"This is Ordo," he said coldly, "Take it."

Ralize Darkfeather

R
The moment didn't last long, but it was enough to settle her sudden unease and the fear of what that new knowledge would mean. [member="Kad Tor"] had that effect on her, she mused as she started up the speeder, a solid and steady presence she could depend on. Lean on, if she needed to, not that she'd ever admit to needing anything. Glancing over at him, she caught his wink and smiled in response, her heart skipping a beat in her chest.

The engine she'd tended to so faithfully for the last week roared to life and the speeder launched itself out of the open garage door in front of them. Now was hardly the time for her mind to be wandering off on the Kad-tangent it couldn't get enough of. They had a shield generator to bring down, and neither [member="Briika Tor"] nor [member="Kable Detta"] were going to let them forget it if theirs went first. Unless of course, they could make the explosion more...impressive. Then the argument would be far more spirited and entertaining.

They had to get there first, and Ralize was the one who'd attended the map briefing and spent the last two weeks carefully scouting out routes. It wasn't long before they were off the palace grounds and out into Ravelin proper, darting along empty side streets as people flocked to the main roads and evacuation points. Minutes that seemed far too long were spent in careful navigation until they hit the city outskirts and she put pedal to the metal, as the saying went. It was a top of the line speeder with the added benefit of her tender care for the last week.

Speed limits were just suggestions, after all.

The word came through their wrist comms that the landing procedures had begun. Bastion's leaders had left them to fend for themselves and what leadership was left had failed to negotiate for the safety of their people. It also meant that the primary shield generator had been destroyed, and while positive, drew a decidedly colorful Huttese curse past her lips. They had little time to get their own down to secure open access to the planet and the major cities.

"Cyar'ika..." Ralize started and then promptly stopped, realizing that she'd said it aloud this time, unlike the times she'd managed to catch herself before allowing the endearment to pass her lips. She meant it whole-heartedly, though the middle of a mission was hardly the right time to say it first. She kept her attention to the road where it belonged, blushing her usual bright scarlet, her Nar Shaddian accent thicker than usual as she continued. "...I'm going to take us through the back gate. Security's already disabled, so you should have no issue setting the charges."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Ordo"]

Planetary defense fighters boiled up from the surface in considerable numbers, and Ember's flak flotilla slashed down into the grav well to meet them. Long-range Vulcan flak cannons began filling the outer atmosphere with sparks of reentry flame, and fighters began to die. En masse.

Briika Munin

Briika tugged sharply on [member="Kable Detta"]'s arm to stop his forward progression and pulled him in behind some tall, thick shrubs as planetary security personnel drove up and blocked their way to the ambulance they came in.

"I think we better disappear now and find somewhere else to suit up. I don't mind being naked in front of you..." Bree smiled affectionately up at her riduur with her blue-green eyes twinkling with mischief, then she canted her golden head towards where the authorities were standing near their rig. "But them, not so much. I saw a bridge with a culvert big enough for us to change in just down the road when we drove up. It'll be a good place to wait for our next set of orders from Marshall [member="Ordo"]."

"This is Ordo. Take it."

Several expletives rolled off Kad's tongue in the Mando'a language when the order to take the planet came through. He had to chuckle slightly as [member="Ralize Darkfeather"] had been cursing in Huttese at the same time. They both knew what the order meant. [member="Kable Detta"] and [member="Briika Tor"] had blown their shield generator first. Ral sped her way through back roads and open countryside once outside of Ravelin proper. With what Ordo had just relayed to the people, Kad knew he wasn't just waltzing in the facility to set charges. Things were about to get awkward.

"Peek or don't, I don't, I'm getting my armor on,"

The large Mando'ad had an interesting time as he got his armor on. Big bodies, and sleek speeders were not meant to work together. Add in the speeds Ral was going, and Kad was having fun. Finally planting his armor clad shebs back in the seat, Kad saw the facility come into view at the same time Ralize said "Cyar'ika." Kad did a mental double take to make sure he had heard her correctly. First the kiss, now this, it was a good thing Kad had already figured out she liked him, but if he hadn't figured it out, it was very clear now.

When the speeder busted through the gate, Kad placed a quick kiss on the petite brunette's forehead before fixing his buy'ce to his head. He grabbed the duffle which held the charges, and his carbine, and threw both over his shoulder after hopping out of the speeder.

"I'll be in out, ner cyar'ika, just be sure to cover my shebs, and be ready to drive off. I'll like be coming out hot."

Kad had to get to work, blowing the shield generator was not the only thing on his mind after Ralize had said what she had. She pretty much affirmed she felt for him the same way he did for her. That's why he had kissed her forehead, and returned the affectionate. Kad was very intentional about making sure she knew he heard her, and returned the sentiment. The more it was on his mind, the more he wanted to blow the generator so he could show her exactly how much he cared for her.

The sleeper cell which had been planted in the facility had done an effective job of dealing with the security. Kad had a straight line to the generator's power units. P for plenty, and plenty for a bigger boom than what Kable and Briika had managed. Kad set enough charges in each unit to ensure the blast would be seen by the invasion force in orbit. Ordo wouldn't need to get a call from Kad to know the generator was down.

"Charges are set and when I get out of here they're gonna blow. Clear all verde out of the facility," Kad said over an open channel to the rest of team inside.

Sprinting out the way he came, Kad pressed the detonator as he hopped back in the speeder where Ral was waiting for him.

"Punch it, Ral'ika, it's gonna be a big!

As the speeder pulled out the facility began to explode from the inside. The blast was definitely a big one, and even threw the speeder a bit. Good thing Ral was a good driver.

[member="Ordo"]

sabrina

Sabrina walked on to [member="Ordo"] bridge, she gave him a nodded in sign of respect, and sat down on her chair. So she could observe, current events and be on hand, if ordo asked her to help. Though she doubt, he trust her, to go planet side. As he seems still hold a grudge against her, though she never hurt or harmed him.

Kable peered through the bush and observed the security personnel that was blocking. His wife was right, the rig was a bust. They would have to move on foot from here on out.

Kable nodded at his wife's suggestion. "Good idea, lets move" [member="Briika Tor"]
He casually got to his feet and re-slung the pack over his shoulder. They walked into the crowd and blended as they moved further down the road.

The ducked into the culvert. Kable set his pack on the ground and unzipped it. He stripped off the EMT jumpsuit he was wearing and replaced it with his armor-weave jumpsuit. Next he slipped on his boots and clipped on his durasteel plates. Then he strapped on his sidearm and bandoleer of grenades and assembled his rifle.
Finally, he put his buy'ce and activated the HUD. Cuing his comm to the secure frequency, he contacted the Field Marshal who was in orbit.
<[member="Ordo"], generators offline. Awaiting secondary objective>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom