Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Crossroads-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG Z1776

Baboon with a MAAWS
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Astronomical Location Name: Crossroads-6
  • Classification: Moon
  • Rotational Period: 26 Hours
  • Orbital Period: 49 Days
  • Size: Medium (0.8 Earths, 0.9G)
  • Affiliation: Crossroads Republic Armed Forces
  • Population: Heavy
  • Demographics: ~1,800,000,000
    • 88% Human
    • 12% Other
  • Accessibility: Right next to a trading hub
  • Description: A dusty windswept plains world with a large number of rivers and creeks. The water-to-ground ratio is 68% to 32% with all the seas being salt-water with some shrubby bush-covered highlands which is what forces the humid air up and condenses it into rainclouds and sends large numbers of rivers and creeks throughout the planet. These rivers and creeks and some lakes have thick bushes and trees around their shores. It is home to several billion domestic livestock allowed to roam large ranches in vast herds feeding on wild grasses with only a handful of terrain features. There are livestock herds like Nerfs, Kashyyyk Banthas, Falumpasets, Fambaas, Bols, Huf Duns, Gornts, and some of the last Grazers (A large herbivore renowned for its meat, and is a native of Alderaan). These semi-wild and semi-domesticated animals are brought in to slaughterhouses and processing plants at large spaceports with supporting businesses around them with residential zones built in a similar way to those on Crossroads Prime.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Ranches
: Large open plots of land with all ranches having access to water from flowing creeks and rivers.
Spaceports: Industrial facilities meant to transport frozen and/or refrigerated meats, milk, and other animal-based products.
Slaughterhouses/Processing Plants: Purposely-kept-clean facilities with heavy automation.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
A colony which was formed initially as a farming colony to pick up the slack from the semi-loss of the farming opportunities from Crossroads-5 when the refugee program was initiated. The world had already been slated for farming activity, but its large plains were ideal for ranching, and thanks to a small Alderaanian farming colony they brought with them the moon's largest population of domestic animals, Grazers. The moon's been a quiet and unassuming ranching colony ever since, not doing anything truly remarkable except for the occasional large-scale wargames which pit large formations of tanks and other armored vehicles.

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
BIG Z1776 BIG Z1776

A few requests here:

Astronomical Location Name | Same as with Crossroads-3. I've noticed that across several Crossroads subs, the Name is K-20. Is this intentional or a placeholder for another name? If this is a placeholder, please rename the locations as you'd like!
Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My! | In the description, you've listed a lot of cool animals that can be found on the planet. Please link them with the wiki links I've provided below.

Pending these changes/clarifications, I'll be more than happy to approve this for ya!

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
BIG Z1776 BIG Z1776

Wanted to quickly clarify, as I can't move the Crossroads-5 thread back from the Approved list. The name can be the same as the sub or an alternate name. Crossroads-NUMBER is good or adding that K-20 is the coordinate for the location would also be good. If you'd like, even a note that they're all referred to by their coordinate (K-20) would be good for future reference!

I apologize for the misunderstanding on my part.

But, thank you for making the changes I requested!

[APPROVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom