Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Crossroads-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG Z1776

Baboon with a MAAWS
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Astronomical Location Name: Crossroads-5
  • Classification: Moon
  • Rotational Period: 22 Hours
  • Orbital Period: 54 Days
  • Size: Medium (2.3 Earths, 2.1G)
  • Affiliation: Crossroads Republic Armed Forces
  • Population: Heavy
  • Demographics: ~7,800,000,000
    • 58% Human
    • 21% Wookiee
    • 11% Ewok
  • Accessibility: Right next to a trading hub
  • Description: A humid and heavily wooded moon with a water-to-land ratio of 85% to 15%. All its water bodies are fresh, no salt-water seas are present on this areas. The forests are dense, and very tall with large highlands and large open lakes with scattered swamps around them. The trees are identical those on Endor, having been transplanted during the terraforming process and large amounts of Endor and Kashyyyk animals. There are large settlements and cities of Humans, Wookiees, and Ewoks scattered across the moon. The Wookiees and Ewoks live amongst the trees while the Humans live on the ground in a few cities while most of the population lives in large farming towns with speeder highways crisscrossing the moon. The primary export for the moon is large amounts of furs, leathers, and foodstuffs. The Wookiees have their own technology workshops where they make their own weapons, equipment, etc.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Wookiee Cities
: Tree-top cities in which the Wookiee population lives and works.
Ewok Villages: Scattered large villages almost identical to their home villages on Endor.
Farms: Large modern farms which grow a wide varieties of produce and are run and maintained by a mix of people and droids.
Human Cities: Built in an identical style the cities on Crossroads Prime

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
A colony which was formed initially as a farming colony, however, when the Empire took over the galaxy the moon was offered up to the Wookiees to help relocate refugees. These Wookiee refugees thrived, and shortly afterwards, when the Ewoks were suffering after the second Death Star they too were given sanctuary and have remained ever since and have been growing in numbers without their normal predators to limit their activities and with plentiful food sources have been able to further multiply. The human population has had its moments when they've butted heads with the Wookiees and the Ewoks, but for the most part things have been civil and unremarkable as far as the history of this farming moon goes.

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Hey, BIG Z1776 BIG Z1776 ! Thank you for your patience through the holiday season!

I just have one comment here:

Astronomical Location Name | I've noticed that across multiple Crossroads subs, the Name is K-20. Please clarify if this intentional or a placeholder for another name. If this is a placeholder, please rename the location as you'd like!

Last edited by a moderator:

BIG Z1776

Baboon with a MAAWS
K-20 is its astrological coordinates, I put it there as a guess as to what I was supposed to place, and no one had corrected me before now. What is it I should say considering all the other information I've placed down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom