Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crossing Lines Drawn In Space (Krest)

Krest blinked. He wasn't exactly sure where to take @[member="Tye Kelly"], but he shrugged. He'd figure it out as he walked. He nodded up the ramp behind them. "That elevator at the end can take you to the holocron library."

Tye noticed that @[member="Krest"] shrugs a lot and was gonna question why but advised better of it "okay thank you if or when you find someone to help me out it would be great!" Tye waved and started browsing at the vast collection of holocrons in one area. Tye started looking on the history of the force and force powers including ancient force powers. Something caught his eye something very interesting. He read it for awhile then putting it back to make sure no one else saw what he had read. "Now I must meditate on this.." Tye say down a book shelve over from where he was at then started meditating on what he had learned.

Saran would have replied earlier, but the Sith had come, stopping the words in her throat. He looked like Nihilus, or what she envisioned. "A wound in the force..." Marr had described him as such. And in a way, he looked it. Fear shot through her as the world around the figure seemed to shift, pulling inwards to him. She just stared. She dared not move.

As he left, though, she relaxed. Turning to @[member="Krest"], she finally replied. "I came to see what understanding of the force the Templars have."

Krest watched as @[member="Tye Kelly"] walked off, a frown on his face. He was never good at sensing people, but he didn't doubt @[member="Saran Drast"] words at the mention of the wound. "So he is more like Nihilus. A shame, hopefully he'll learn how to control it."

The Zabrak suddenly clapped his hands, streaching. "That's the wonderful thing about Templars. We'll teach you anything you want to know."

After a long 3 days Tye came out of meditation. "Hmm I wander what new force powers I've learnt.. I wander if I can try them on someone." Tye started looking for some new holocrons when he remembered he hasn't eaten in 3 days. "First things first I'm gonna find something to eat in this place." Tye walked out and flagged down a cab and asked to take him to a restaurant. As he was in the flying cab he saw many ships in all shapes and sizes. He saw the massive buildings with masses of people on the city floor and on balconies. Tye arrived at the restaurant and paid the cab off "thank you for the ride sir." The cab flew off in the distance. He arrived at a place that he couldn't even pronounce let alone remember, but the place was huge with lights going off everywhere and people sitting here and there. The place was packed with all kinda of creatures.

@[member="Krest"] @[member="Saran Drast"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom