Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crossing Lines Drawn In Space (Krest)

Saran stepped out onto the surface of Bothawui, her hands clasped behind her. "Jacobs, stay with the ship. We'll be here only as long as need be." As the man nodded, she walks through the streets. The Sanctum would be nearby, and perhaps a runaway could learn here for a while. Maybe. Just maybe. She wore what was civilian clothing, except for the saber hanging off her belt. The red one, the looted one, she had left on the ship. She didn't need that here. She was here to learn. Hopefully, she wouldn't be attacked.
@[member="Krest"]

Krest wandered around the inside of the Sanctum, idly looking around the halls. He was wearing the signature Templar Armor with his saber hit strapped to his waste. The crossbow was on his back, loaded, but mostly untouched. He shook his head idly as he thought to himself. He needed something to do today, but he had no idea what.

Maybe I'll go and train with the crossbow some more..

@[member="Saran Drast"]

Arriving at the entrance to the Sanctum, Saran stood, letting the place sink in. Neither good, or evil, just... there. And so it was. She stepped in, and was stopped immediately. "I'm a pilgrim, just passing through." She said, and they took her saber. A pity. She liked that. "You can have it back when you leave." They said,and let her in. And so the Miraluka, seemingly unarmed, strolled the Sanctum.

@[member="Krest"]

Bothuwai CIS capital city according to his books, it was the core of a galactic power, and a sight to behold. It offered learning to the masked teenager now prowling it's streets from below. His presence wasn't overly dark, though there was a taint, so he largely felt safe here. No one would bother him, after all he was unarmed and had been but a child the last time the Sith Empire was at large. Nonetheless his eyes stayed open, on his neck hung a pendant, the only thing he knew of Demia, his birth mother. Kära didn't speak of her unless he asked, and the one time he had she'd been rather upset, so he hadn't asked again. Xavier looked around, hoping to catch sift of one of the CIS' elite clone soldiers, the Dread Guard.

@[member="Saran Drast"] @[member="Krest"]

Krest hums lightly. He was in the halls when @[member="Saran Drast"] had to give up her weapon. He moved over to the guards, holding up a hand. "No need to take her weapon. I'm sure she's not here to start any trouble." He offered a smile towards the girl, not knowing that she really couldn't see it. For the moment, he was at the doorway with her.

@[member="Xavier Vi'dreya"]

Saran seemed to smile as @[member="Krest"] spoke. The zabrak had some authority, at least enough for that. She half-bowed as they gave her saber back, and the silver cylinder clipped back onto her belt. She looked to the man, almost in surprise. "And why is that?" She asked, almost as if she was here for that reason. But his weapon was the strangest thing. A crossbow? Why? A ranged weapon made sense, but why a crossbow? Ah, well. Maybe she would figure that out later.
@[member="Xavier Vi'dreya"]

Krest smiled, shrugging his shoulders. "I figure if someone was going to come make trouble, they wouldn't come alone. Not here at least." His blue gaze never left @[member="Saran Drast"], almost as if he was studying her. He was, his hands clasped behind his back. Who ever this person was, she didn't come for a fight. So what is it she wanted?

"What brings you to the Templar Sanctum? I have a feeling it isn't to see the sights."

Tye finally arrived at Bothawui's main capital where he exited his Valorian. He studied the large city with unease. "The force is strong in this place. A lot of evil and hatred along with sympathy and passion." He walked into the hallway where he was stopped by a guard. "Hand over your weapons you will receive them as you leave." With force persuasion Tye said "I can keep my weapons I won't start any trouble here." "Here keep your weapons you won't start any trouble here. Move along citizen." Tye put his vibrio blade back on his side where his black cloack draped to the floor. Tye reached in his back and threw on his black mask with a gold T down the middle.

Krest continued to smile at @[member="Saran Drast"], but it was this newest presence that affected the Zabrak. A ghost of a frown touched upon his lips as he felt @[member="Tye Kelly"] move his way into the Temple. Who ever this person was, he was a mystery.

Ah well. He'll be here soon enough.

Tye walked past the guards and started walking past and lightly shoulder checks Krest. When he did Tye just looked into Krests eyes with a cold dead stair as he walked past with his cloak following behind him, his hood up and mask fitting perfectly around his face.

Krest frowned as @[member="Tye Kelly"] went by, the Zabrak tilting his head. "You have business with the Templars? Or shall I remove you?" His tone was calm, but his gaze was dark. Why would someone come to the Templar Sanctum and start trouble? Well, it wouldn't take long for an answer.

Tye looked deep into Zabraks eyes "I'm not I'm here to gain more wisdom. I am not here to seek trouble, but trouble always seems to find me." Tye takes off his mask and everyone notices how ice cold his eyes look and by the complection of his skin that he is no sith bc for sith they would be pale. Tye hints a smile "I am looking for someone to train me though, in the ways of the force. My learning methods though are somewhat irregular.. I need either someone to mentally show me how to do the force move, them mentally transfer it to me, or give me the knowledge then learn it on my own."

Krest frowned for a moment, rubbing the back of his neck. He watched @[member="Tye Kelly"], not really caring if he was Sith, Jedi, what have you. His learning method wasn't learning, just taking. taking knowledge instead of actually learning it. The thought cause the Zabraks frown to deepen as he watched the boy.

"I'm sure you are here for wisdom. But wisdom is earned, not taken. I doubt you'll find one willing to give you thoughts instead of teaching you actions."

"You don't understand though. I was once in the Jedi order they tried to make me earn it, but I never could learn any more force powers but the basics. I learned everything else by meditating and learning that way by my sith heritage. I found books and those helped as well, but I can't learn by normal orthodox methods... I guess you can sort of call me a parasite.. Or at least that's what I think of myself as because of what happened to my mother..." Tye looked slightly down in the mentioning of his mother.

Krest rubbed his neck slowly. So this was an odd case. He looked @[member="Tye Kelly"] over, tilting his head. "Parasite..? Odd choice of words." He chose to avoid the subject of the boys mother. Painful memories never helped anyone. Instead he motioned to the halls themselves. "We have many Masters and Knights willing to teach. Many more who would be interested in your condition. There may be a way to fix.. What ever it is exactly that is wrong."

"I don't know if this helps but it might be the cause.. My mother.. Was.." He paused for a minute looking down with shame. "Was Killed by me on the way out of her womb... I found out that I absorbed her force powers killing her as I was let out... A rare case. Only one person was able to absorb force powers and that was Darth Nihilus. I don't know if I can do it again but.. Maybe just maybe you can figure this out. I'm looking for knowledge to become stronger so I can learn how to stop this power. I don't want to end up like Darth Nihilus I just want to be able to be somewhat normal without being turned down by every master I have."

Krest nodded slow. Darth Nihilus was not a new name to him. Dark Lord of the Sith who knows how long ago. What matted was the boy thought he was similar. A hunger was an issue. But he did not sense an echo. At least not yet.

"The ability to drain force is not something new, I can assure you. Though doing so subconsciously, that is indeed something only Darth Nihilus did. I am not sure if I can assist with any of that, but I am more then certain there is someone here who can."

@[member="Tye Kelly"]

"Thank you I don't want to become a hollow she'll of my former self. His hunger is what caused almost every Jedi and sith to become extinct. If I am able to control this power and not do it subconsciously I can be a formidable foe." "I also have something else to tell you I killed my father because of my black outs when I was younger I don't know if I absorbed his power or not I don't remember anything just one minute I was talking to my dad then the next I was standing over him with blood over my clothes and hands.." Tye's eyes starting tearing up at the mention of this. A trickle of a tear drop ran down his face that matched the color of his eyes.

Krest rolled his shoulders slowly. Kid was a wreck, but then again who wasn't these days. He simply offers a shrug of his shoulders, glancing around. "No reason to thank me. Haven't really helped you yet."

@[member="Tye Kelly"]

"It's just ever since I was alone I was outcasted by the people on dantooine calling me a demon and all of this other nonsense. I finally ran to the fallen Jedi temple and meditated there for 7 years, able to control my blackouts. I guess it's because my hunger for power was being fed, but if I run out of powers to learn the hunger will come back am I right?"

@[member="Krest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom