Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross-Examination

"Well, I figure that a demon merging with her soul will make her every bit the luscious, virile, promiscuous female she once was during her time in the Sith cult. For all I know, it may affect her body, make it more demonic. And when she has become a, for the better lack of term, succubi, she will be mine."

Stepping over, she reached under the counter and began to read a book she had just pulled out. This one was uncovered , with no outer identifications, but it would be crucial for her to make this negotiation work out the way she wanted it too. Perhaps her own scheme of betrayal would unfold with a surprising degree of success...

And it wasn't every day someone got to fuck a demon over.

@[member="Darth Asmodea"]

Louise

here for your dad
Luscious, virile and promiscuous were all words that Karin despised, loathed even, no, detested with the greatest of passion. Those words were marks upon her history, a reminder that even the Lady Dorn could be so weak, so human. Sex and romance are not welcome here.

I THINK NOT.

This was a worry, the concept of being anybody's succubus sickened the woman to her very core. Had Karin been in control of her own body at this moment in time she would have directed an earth shattering punch in the direction of her face. Yes, a punch. A most uncouth act, not one at all reserved for true ladies. That's just how serious the situation was.

"Y̩͙̝̭̖̹ͅE̘̥͉̜̻̳̬S͚̭͎̞͟.̶̼͚͉̖̝̹̦ ̖̹̙͇̺͠Y҉̲͓ͅE̶Ṣ̦̯͔̹!̱͔̞͖"̟̣

All the while the devaronian stood there the battle raged on deep inside. She was not prepared to play a metaphysical game of tug o' war with a malicious spirit yet. The defensive was on. Say what you will about the power of Karin Dorn but here be demons. Different dimensions, different playing fields. However, the battle was far from over.

"̻̩Y̱̲͚E̳̩̜S̴̻̝͖̳!̙̜̲̜̦̲̝ ̲̼͖͇̀S͕͈̬H͔̮̝̞͇̠͓͞E̷ ͔̙̝͢Ś̪̩̥̘Q̞̖Ụ͍I̤̦͈̝͚̝R̬̥̬̹M͙͕̲̦͟S̲͚̦̪̜̻̀ͅ ̧A̡̙͎̹̬̪̪̼T̳͚̯̮̱͉́ ̳̬T̲̣̳͖̼̱͕͘H͎̹̗̼̠̪͠E ̸V̷̭̪͕̯E̷͍R̘̼̱̻̞͉Y̞͟ ̛T̬̬̣͕͡H͚͉̭͓̞͕͕O͉͈U̶̹͕̗G͕̩͉͔̀ͅH͉̟̦͉T̹͡!̼̟̖͡"̹̞͢

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"So you want to do it, then?" The demon had just stepped into stage one of her plan - being willing to do this. There were three stages, the second of which was beginning now.

The ritual was very simple. As Circe began the spell, Varraad would be drawn from his body, as would Karin's soul. Her body would be frozen in place as Karin's spirit was slowly, unwillingly forced to merge with the demon. At least, if she spoke "Astartan Viera" correctly. If she spoke "Astartan Veyra," however, the demon would become physical in the material realm for a split second, a moment Circe would use to run him through and make Karin the spirit that absorbed him - and his power - into hers. Her body would likely still be changed, forced to morph due to Karin's new existence as a demoness, but she would have complete freedom of her will.

"Spirits, only one will maintain control of this body. By the power of the Dark Side, I hereby extricate you both from that body which belongs to neither of you, as only one shall survive at the end of this ritual. Chaimbion Misojontu!"

Louise

here for your dad
Well this was awkward.

As the ritual began, they were both drawn out from the body of the nameless devaronian one of Karin Dorn's secret devout sisters, ready and willing to give their bodies up, to ascend to the highest plane of existence via sacrifice. Evidently the Sith Master was still fond of a little cult activity now and again, even if it lacked the rampant fornication.

"̥͎̣ͅP̘R̖O͈͍̠͇̹C͙̳̮̪Ẹ̪̯͎͇̫E̵D͖͙͖͕̰.͎͉̰̭͞ͅ"͉̕

Back in her old ethereal skin she felt naked.

Was Miss Savan really going to sell her down the river? I mean, they were Sith, it was more than likely but the woman could scarcely believe it, not after the way she had rattled on about compassion and weh weh weh-weh weh. Perhaps the plant was just an extremely talented liar. She could accept that if it were the case. Those who hone their talents to such levels should bloody well use them, and if Circe had indeed being lying all along, well, there was nothing to be done about it now.

“I cannot put into words how annoyed I am with you, Miss Savan.”

Last words perhaps?

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Oh Karin... You'll be even more annoyed with me when this ritual is over." Smiling, Circe watched as the two spirits moved ever closer, the time coming for them to be joined as one. The dominant one would rule over the demonified body, and soon, Karin would understand everything Circe had ever done for her since discovering this unusual condition.

Slowly the souls sped towards one another, slowly... then Circe said the two words that would alter the entire circumstances of this ritual.

"Astartan Veyra!"

When the demon gained physical form for the split second it occurred, Circe slid a Spear of Midnight Black through its gut, tearing open a significant hole in its belly. The demon would more than likely keel forward as it became immaterial again, the being merging with Karin Dorn. So weakened was it that it would be easy for Karin to assert her dominance over it, absorbing it into her own soul and taking its demon-powers for her own, becoming the demoness she was meant to be. Her soul would then return to the body, which was already likely beginning to change its shape and form in response to the female demon that now inhabited it. The Vinithi came over, carefully checking to see how the woman was doing.

"Karin... are you alright?"

Louise

here for your dad
"҉̸̬̯̘͈̪W̼͈̣̟̣͎͝Ḥ͍͕̫̼͚͇A̢҉̜͓Ṱ͎͇͙̖̳͇ ͎͚͈̝̳̣̻̘͓͟I̸͎̣̩̜Ș͔̱̞͕͖̣̫̤́͘͞ ͍͈̼͇̕͠͠T̙̘͉̩̦͉̱̮H̹̹͍̙͔̠̣͉͜Į͙̞̬͜S̝̗̪̭͚̤̭͖͍͝?̸̶̗͠!̠͎͠͝"̨̼̙͈̬̻̻̀͠

The ghostly visage of Karin Dorn raised both eyebrows in response to vithini's imminent betrayal of the demon. What a slippery young woman Circe Savan was. Needless to say, Karin was still completely affronted by this display, being taken for such a ride was humiliating, she had been almost ready to relent, to give herself to fate, no matter how dark it was. Now here they were, with Verraad wounded and the Sith Master finding herself in the driver's seat.

Another Dimension.

She sat cross-legged in a realm of nothingness, the spirit floated opposite her. Suddenly the chaos from before was irrelevant, there was calm here, quiet. Karin Dorn dictated the pace here.

You were rash.

Yo͜u ̨we̶re͝ af̵r̛a̕i̡d͏.҉

The woman shrugged, she wasn't going to lie or deny her terror. The thought of being some mindless tart was a prospect beyond fear, that was a thought that breached the very realms of a personal hell. Of course she had been afraid, there was no need to deny that. She took the opportunity there and then to run her hands down her face, her former face. In this dreamscape she could feel, the harsh points of her bone structure felt like home. A good stern face.
Are you not embarrassed?

A͜ŗe͠ yo͡ú?̸

The woman smiled, Yes, a thoughtful pause, a finger that had been tracing her jawline travelled and stop short on her bottom lip. Had I known that conquering you would be such anti-climatic triviality I would have done it myself. The folly of memory shames me.

And it ͜wi̶l̢l f̕or̷ev͠er̢ ͢m̢ar҉k ̴y̨o͜u.̡

I think not.

W̡HA͢҉̡T͡?̢

Ah yes. What you are craving is to be snatched away. You caught me unaware, this is true. You long for those horns and those breast, another voluptuous beauty to the ranks. Easy upon the eyes. An addiction towards the luscious that Karin Dorn will take great pleasure in denying. But did you really think I had not even begun to prepare? You are not worth the display. Not a badge to be worn after conquering but an embarrassment to be hidden. Are you a demon or are you a joke? I will bear no trace of you upon my skin.
Y̡͡O͘҉U ̷̶̡C͘A҉͜N'͢T҉̶
I CAN.

Y̨̛͙̩̠̤̰͖̱̹̩ͮͧͦ̆̒̏ͧ̋ͤ̽̌ͤͅƠ̓́̽ͮ̎̊̐́ͪ͗͋̈͛̓̃̿ͥ̓͌҉̡̮̻̩͉̖̰͖̼̠͖̯̥͜Ṷ̧̯̱͚̗̙̱̃̍̎̃͒̈̉ͨ̄̈́̓͜ ̡͍̤̲̟̣͗ͬ̈́ͧ͂͊ͧͥ͌̀ͅD̷̘̮̮̫̬̥̰̥͉͔̟̩̘̟̔ͥ̓ͥ͌̅̊̅̋ͯ̐ͣ̐͐̀̓̏̈́̚͝ͅÃͬ̃̾ͨͨͣ̐͗̆͢҉̷̨͕͓̺̬͈̤̜͈͉̯͕̝͡R̷̸̸̞̦͍̮͈̳̞̥̬̍̃͗̋̑̑͋̒̀͞Ẽ̽̇̄ͨ͐̑ͩ͌̏̌̐̚̚̕͟҉̯͚̰̺̜̠͈͇̙͉̝͖?̧͓̤̠͈͖̀̿̀͊͂̿̀͛̔́!̳̲̦̗͙̹͍̜ͦ̒́̀́̕͟͡
She smirked, finally standing up. This game was over. The anticipation must have been killing dear Circe back on the ordinary plains of existence. Through the force she could likely feel hints of their metaphysical conversation but the content would have been a mystery. You need membership to access Karin Dorn's Twilight Zone, it's very exclusive you know.

YOU FOOL!

She cast a bony finger in the demon's direction, his judgement was now.

OneofMany_zpsab1d293e.png

It was over.

Karin was back. Reality beckoned and much to Circe Savan's disappointment she remained very much devaronian. The effort to keep his taint from her flesh had knocked her for six but the Sith wanted no reminder of that on her skin. Perhaps you can glue some horns and spikes onto Zambrano? Wouldn't he look just darling. Give him a few scales. The monster mash.

For a second she merely stared at Savan, a wicked gleam in her eyes. “Yes, I am fine,” she replied bluntly before uncharacteristically rocketing out her right hand, curled into a jagged fist at the other woman's face. What is a punch between friends after all?

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Pulling back, she smiled, making sure the Sith did not hit her on the face. "Did you really think I was going to abandon you, someone I consider to be my friend, to a demon simply because of sex?" She sighed. "Well, now you don't have to worry about it anymore. The demon was weakened by my corruption of the spell, and you've absorbed him as part of your own spirit. Please to meet you..."

"Demoness Karin."

Louise

here for your dad
Egh.

The exasperation of Karin Dorn burnt so brightly in her stare that it would have been completely reasonable to have expected the woman to spontaneously combust. Missing the punch she just went with momentum and swivelled around on her heel, her back now turned to Savan.

“Yes. That is exactly what I had expected,” she said stiffly in return.

What? Did you expect mountains of gratitude? Oh thank you, for you have saved my mind from eventual destruction! How may I repay you? Ha ha! As if. Distrusting. Disgruntled. Disgusted. Different strokes, different days, this is the Karin Dorn of the now, not the woman of yesterday, there are no comedy stylings of an old ghost here. There was purpose now. One of Many.

“Demoness,” the woman scoffed the words dripping from her lips with disgust. It felt like an insult. She was a lady, not some cursed abomination. Admittedly the new-found power felt brilliant, a rejuvenated font.

“You should have betrayed me, Savan.”

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Why should I have?" She raised an eyebrow. "Did you really think I was going to betray someone I consider a close friend to a malevolent entity whose motives and habit of betrayal I already know?" The Vinithi crossed her arms. "That's not how true friendship works. Or have you forgotten how to have true friendship over all the years of betrayal, of manipulation by Kaine, of haunting the persons at Thule?" Then she remembered something.

"You're not insane, your curse of maddening immortality is gone... What now?"

Louise

here for your dad
“Because at the end of the day, Lady Savan we are Sith.”

Not Sith cut from the same cloth, they weren't even Sith of the same faction, although that last little nugget of information was tucked away well within the recesses of the mind. In this moment she was Karin Dorn, not Darth Asmodea.

She scowled, “Any semblance of friendship in this galaxy ultimately leads to tragedy. Had I been in your shoes I would have fed you to the dogs, Circe.”

Being cured had given her the turn towards cruelty evidently.

“Brutal, yes. Unkind, perhaps. But I can imagine that one day our association will lead to a downfall. I have already told you of trying times ahead, and it wasn't in reference to this war.”

A pause, would she give any inkling of what her future was to hold?

“What now? I'll hold onto my head a little tighter.”

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"No, Karin. At the end of the day, we are people."

She sighed. "People from all walks of life. People who may disagree with one another, who may even shun those of other types, but people nonetheless. We're both sentient beings, free to make whatever decision it is that we desire." She crossed her arms, knowing that likely fell on deaf ears.

"Friendship - true friendship, not the falsehood 'friendship' you experienced during your youth that put you into this predicament to begin with - can be very useful. I've learned that compassion, rather than fear, earns you follower as who will do as you say. Who aren't so scared of you that they would rather commit self-harm and fake wounds than do what you say. True friends fight for you to the last, and nothing about you will keep them from supporting you." She scanned over the Devaronian body Karin was in. "I consider you a true friend, but now I suppose you consider me as nothing more than another Sith to be exploited."

The final comments were the most poignant, however. "Our relationship, however platonic it may be, is not going to lead to a downfall. It shall only if we allow it to. Sith are people who grab the future by the balls and force it to go wherever they desire. Predestination is not necessarily true."

If Karin kept up the agitation, perhaps Circe would have to bind her in a summoning circle. She was, after all, still a demoness.

Louise

here for your dad
The woman smiled, bearing a slightly manic grin full of teeth, though the atmosphere you could hear those pearly whites grind against each other.

“Lady Savan,” she started, voice dripping with a sinister edge, “if I may refresh your memory. I was the false friend. The bond between the Cult of Seven was airtight, I had originally planned to turn them against each other so that they would do all the work for me,” the woman conceded without care or concern, “no such luck. They were true friends, surprisingly united in filth and debauchery. So I had to step up my game, delve into more dangerous aspects of sorcery.”

The woman held up both of her hands, “I am the betrayer.”

Karin turned on her heel, keeping her back to the woman. “Do not let me fool you with my pleasantries. I am just as malevolent as any of our peers, I have no qualms with committing acts so heinous, so hideous if it will bring me closer to my goals. You'd be surprised if you saw how many of my enemies had been disarmed by good manners alone."
The woman closed her eyes, savouring the taste. Freedom of mind.

“Now. Shall you allow me to leave, or would you like to try and stop me? I'll give you the choice, you've at least earned it."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom