Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronos Aegir - The Inquisitor

Cronos Aegir - Clone #042289

NAME: Cronos Aegir​
COVER ID: Marcus Terran​
FACTION: Atrisian Empire​
OFFICIAL COVER: IIB Special Agent (Varies according to Op)
SPECIES: Human Clone
HEIGHT: 6'2
WEIGHT: 176​
EYES: Dark Blue
HAIR: Blonde​
SKIN: Pale/Light Tan​
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

_____________________________________​

SKILLS, STRENGTHS, AND WEAKNESSES:
The average Jedi Knight is usually Competent in many arts, and Proficient in a several. A Jedi Master can commonly claim Competency or Proficiency over a dozen arts, is often an Expert of several, and a Master of one or two arts.
To become a master of four or five arts is rare. To master seven or more is the making of legend. Emporer Palpatine is an example of such legend, as is Luke Skywalker.
A Novice, or Level I practitioner, has padawan/beginner level ability.
A Level II practitioner has advanced to a level necessary for Trials and is considered 'adequate'.
A Level III practitioner has Jedi Knight level ability.
A Level IV practitioner has Jedi Master level ability.
A Level V practitioner has Grandmaster level ability. They are the epitome of their craft.
BASIC FORCE POWERS

• Telekinesis: Level III
  • Telepathy: Level III
  • Force Speed: Level IV
  • Force Strength: Level III
  • Force Jump: Level III
  • Force Sense: Level IV
  • Mind Shield: Level III
  • Control Pain: Level III
ADVANCED FORCE POWERS
  • Pyrokinesis: Level I
  • Force Stealth: Level III
  • Force Healing: Level II
  • Force Illusion: Level I
Force Stealth is hiding one's force signature.

EXPERT FORCE POWERS
  • Shatterpoint Perception: Level II
  • Tutaminis (Force Absorption): Level I
  • Force Cloak (Invisibility): Level I
  • Force Lightning: Level I
LIGHTSABER FORMS
  • Shii Cho - Way of the Sarlacc - Form I: Level II
  • Makashi - Way of the Ysalamiri - Form II: Level III
  • Soresu - Way of the Mynock - Form III: Level II
  • Ataru - Way of the Hawk Bat - Form IV: Level IV
  • Djem So/Shien - Way of the Krayt - Form V: Level III
  • Niman - Way of the Rancor Form VI: Level II
  • Juyo/Vaapaad - Way of the Vornskr - Form VII: Level III
  • Jar'Kai - Way of the Two Sabers - Form VII: Level IV
UNARMED COMBAT
  • Teräs Käsi - Way of the Steel Hands: Level IV
  • Rek'dul - Way of the Jensaarai: Level II
  • Tae-Jitsu - Way of the Body: Level II
  • Gravik-Nex - Way of the Arm Strike: Level II
  • Wrruushi - Way of the Wookie: Level II
  • Sholân Kha - Way of the Dance: Level III
  • Echani - Way of Expression: Level III
For all my skill and strength, my mind is weak, susceptible to phantasms of the long forgotten past - deals and doctrines not my own. Passion is my weakness. The passion of a battle... the passion of a woman; I am weak to both. I feel more keenly than I should. I know more than I should. This means death for an Inquisitor such as myself.​
But what the Empire doesn't know won't hurt it...

SHIP:
WEAPONS:
"Blasters are for the inept."
BIOGRAPHY:
I was 'born' in a bunker on Atrisia, ten miles beneath the planet's surface; born a full grown man, with dominion over the world around me in the form of an acute sensitivity to the Force. 42,288 clones came before me, but I am the only one to survive gestation. Only I can touch the Force.

Madeline Kahoshi, for lack of a better word, is my mother. My creator. It was her face that welcomed me to this existence. It was she who told me what I was, who I was, and what my purpose was to be. She was my only human contact for several months, while I was tested, poked, and prodded. I could feel the outside world, feel the majesty beyond the drab gray durasteel walls that served as my home, but for the longest time, I was unable to experience it, save through her. Neither she nor her superiors where aware just how much of my original's skills I possessed. Her joys, her frustrations, her delights... I was privy to them all, when her mind wasn't closed off. I lived through her, in those months.

I am an agent of the Empire, created to serve its interests, but it is with her that my first loyalty lies. It is to her that I owe my sanity.

I have vague memories a life on Naboo, centuries ago, before the Plague. They are sparse, flighty things, more dream than reality, but I remember them. Flashes of training with Jedi, of countless battles against Sith, of loosing myself to the dark... only to find myself again, walking a tight rope above an inferno of super-heated plasma. I remember love. I remember hate.

I was balance. I was a Knight. I was the Knight, a warrior to surpass all warriors. To fight was to live. To live was to love.

And then I died, only to be born anew, centuries later. I am not Cronos Aegir, ancient Jedi Knight of the Republic...

I am the Inquisitor.
I will do what I must for the glory of the Atrisian Empire... and for the pride of my creator.

Long live the Inquisition.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

__________________________________________​

ROLE-PLAYS:
ACT I - Memories of a Time Long Past
ACT II - The Inquisitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom