Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Critique my Character(s)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
What the title says, tell me what you think about Alexandra Cinthra, my writing ability, where i am perfect and where i can improve, all of it. Even if its a hit on her back story, strengths and weaknesses, or past role play experience. This also goes for the following characters.

• Alexandra Cinthra
  • [member="Ellain Hadrin"]
  • [member="Solan Charr"]
  • [member="Yusan Fenn"]
Thats about it, so ya, let loose the gates of hell on my abilities to RP the chars and the chars themselves.

Neriah Aurore

N
Kidnaps [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] ... She's my master but I will protect her forever!! (Yep that's a great charrie the others idk)

Neriah Aurore

N
You don't have the force bond~ He will never find you! [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Ares"]

It was literally used by Alexandra in the very first thread lol, it is literally the first thing i had her learn and has been used by her since her time in the Sith Empire as old.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] needs to have better taste in guys. I mean seriously, woman has problems with bestiality... terrible writing on that one. *refuses to drip sarcasm and instead pours it*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom