Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Crimson Hunt - Crimson Blood [Mandalorian Enclave Hunt for Alina Tremiru]

Crimson Hunt ~ Crimson Blood.

Equipment:
Friendlies: Alara Ordo Alara Ordo @Dima | Open
Hostiles: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru
Main Objective: Bring Sith scum target in to justice at the hands of the Mandalorian Enclave.
Secondary Objective: N/A.

enclavediv.png

The arid world of Thule plotted to choke her, demean her, and pull her into the dust and make her dust. She could not have even been treated to her target being in the savannahs. Nope. Gwyneira Craft and her fellow Mandalorians found themselves chasing their target down in the hollowed out, black canyons. Chosing to keep the high ground, knowing her best work could be as a supporting sniper, the Foundling walked the edges of a cliff, gazing below the natural spires as she kept low to the ground. She had to admit, the dark grey durasteel armor she wore was excellent cover right now.

This was her first time wearing her "Beskar"'gam on a mission, even if all but the helmet was just durasteel. The armor was unpainted, though she spray painted her buy'ce a similar grey just to match. She definitely planned on painting the armor eventually, but right now she was more concerned with the functionality of the suit. She would have been lying if she said she was not nervous. Shai Krayt was a remarkable smith, and Gwyn herself and Eliz Krayt designed this. But this was a first trial, and a first trial against a Sith.

Images of her cyare's cybernetic arm flashed in her mind's eyes.

She shook her head sharply. No time for fear, no time to get caught up in her thoughts. Holding the Devastating Chill DC-02 in her hands, in sniper mode, she gazed across the canyon floors. The dim cloudy skies made it hard to see, so Gwyn pulled her macrobinocular down and activated night vision and thermal vision. Apparently, her target was supposed to be here, in some dried up cavern that held some kind of reviling Sith significance or something. Gwyn did not care. Sith could not even be counted as people, only enemies. Only enemies for their dark deeds.

As Gwyn laid down, nestled between two large boulders, she entered the prone position. She gazed through her visor, looking down into the cavern entrance and seeing nothing. She gritted her teeth, speaking through her comlink, "Fellow Vod, I am in view of the cavern entrance, but I see no chakaaryc Sith. What do you see from your positions?"

enclavediv.png

Mando'a Translations:

"Cyare" = "beloved"

"Chakaaryc" = "rotten, low life"

Last edited:

Alina_divider.png.png

Caves were never something she wanted to spend time in. But, they were convenient when trying to lay low. Alina let out a puff of air as she nestled further into the darkness of the random cave she'd found. Thule was one of many former Sith worlds. And across them, countless acolytes, children, had been left behind by their masters. To die, or survive and become worthy of being Sith. It sickened her to no end. The rumors were there were some acolytes hiding in this canyon, trying to survive the savanna and anyone searching for revenge against the Sith.

Like so many, abandoned by the Empire that forced them into this life.

Her pale lips thinned as she stared towards the night sky just beyond the overhand she was hiding under. The Sith wanted her dead for her desertion. And who knows if there were bounties on her head still. But staying hidden like she was just.. Wasn't something she wanted to do. After Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze tried to get the bounty on her head it's not like she could just hide on her own lover's world. She was wanted.

But she could still do good.

Her gaze lowered, the subtle glow of yellow from them fading as she closed her eyes. For now, she could rest. This should be a safe enough place to sleep for the night.

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Alara Ordo Alara Ordo | @-

Equipment:
Siv's Shield

M.I. Model 6 hybrid pistol
Beskad

enclavediv6.png

Siv stalked slowly across the canyon floor, her shield at her side and her beskad at the ready. She wasn't fond of the stench of this place either, she had said as such when their ship touched down nearby, but when on the hunt for a Sith, you can't expect to be going to some tropical paradise every time. The Mandalorian smiled to herself as she pushed on, wanting to chuckle at her joke but not wanting to make any unneeded noises that could echo about the place.
"Fellow Vod, I am in view of the cavern entrance, but I see no chakaaryc Sith. What do you see from your positions?"

"What can I see?" She would ask, semi sarcastically. "It's darker than the Dark Side down here..." She would let a small chuckle escape her at that, it was a bad joke but she found it humorous. "Haven't seen anything yet, continuing the search."

She would peer into cave entrances here and there as she went, flipping on thermal imaging as she made her way through, slowly but surely nearing where they thought they would find their prey. Siv was used to being the one who got up close and personal with enemies like this, it was what she trained for after all. But this would be the first time she was going up against a saber in actual combat, not to mention an actual Sith. She would give a silent prayer that her armor and shield would be able to stand up to something like this, they had stood up to every other kind of abuse beforehand...

She glanced up, spotting those two boulders and Gwyn. She would comm in again, "I see you now," she would say, smirking under her helmet. She would look around, trying to pick out which of the many caves were around her. "Any idea which one of these she's in yet? I didn't think Sith could hide their trails so well. I'm hardly seeing any tracks, and I haven't heard a thing down here except for the wind."

Siv continued, peering into the caves as she passed by, it was this part of the hunt that always got her chest pumping... the slow but sure closing in on the bounty... It was like a primal instinct that enveloped her, the tracking, the stalking... and then when they found their target; the pounce. Her breath would slow into long deep breaths, her head slowly tracking from side to side as she peered into the caves around her. Her feet hardly made a sound as she all but crept through the darkness. She'd find her prey, it was only a matter of time.

enclavediv6.png

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

Alina_divider.png.png

"This one."

Alina couldn't help but answer Siv Krayt Siv Krayt as the woman passed by the cave she had decided to call her bed for the night. Movement, the rush of blood. Adrenaline. The Vampiress was too aware of such things to not notice the Mandalorian skulking about the canyon. Her yellow eyes glowed in the darkness, giving an eerie atmosphere already as the shadows blocked everything else from sight. Step by step she would emerge into the moonlight, her pale blonde hair and even paler skin revealed as that same darkness pulled back like a sheet.

She made no move to strike out, instead staring at the yellow clad Mandalorian with an odd curiosity. Were they searching for her specifically? And who was it that she was talking to?

Yellow eyes turned to scan the cliffside, following where Siv had looked earlier. To stare right at Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla . Two? She felt no other heartbeats, but that didn't mean there was no one else.

"Don't tell me you're here for little ol' me."

Equipment:
Friendlies: Siv Krayt Siv Krayt Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt
Main Objective: Bring Sith scum target in to justice at the hands of the Mandalorian Enclave.
Secondary Objective: N/A.

enclavediv.png

Gwyneira chuckled as Siv's sarcasm. She was going to enjoy the Vod's company in this hunt. Compared to Gwyn, who preferred to stay ranged, Siv was an up close and personal warrior, with a glorious beskar shield to improve defense and attack. She and Gwyn complimented their differences this way. This was a good setup.

Then, if course, their target emerged.

The moment physical contact was made, Gwyneira compared the person she saw the the Enclave Wanted Holoposter. Indeed, it was her. The dreadfully pale, cold individual was mighty in appearance. A disgusting Sith, the reason behind all the death and destruction in the galaxy. She narrowed her eyes behind her visor. As she made herself known, Gwyn aimed her Charric sniper rifle at the individual they were hunting.

She was trying to talk. Bantha poodoo. Introductions could be a noble entrance to battle, but also could allow the enemy time to assess, exploit, and prepare. That would not do. Gwyn placed her finger on the trigger and aimed through her scope, muttering to herself and the comlink channel she was in.

"Yes."

Immediately, the shot was fired. The devastating blue bolt rained down, screaming towards the hunter's prey. Of course, the mission was to take the hunted in alive, to face justice against the Enclave for the sins of the Sith against the Mando'ade. This was why the bolt was aimed for the leg, meaning to cripple and hamstring with the bolt's remarkable kinetic force. If this shot landed, the team of Mandalorians could easily finish this, clean and simple. Even if the Sith brandished a lightsaber, that lightsaber would be useless against the Charric.

The fight had begun.

32Np32C.png

Crimson Blood

Equipment:
Siv's Shield

Beskad
"This one."

Siv would hear the utterance from the cave and instantly pull back from it, her shield up in a moment and her beskad poised to strike. The warrior stared back into the cave, she couldn't see her, she would quickly tap at her helmet and switch off her thermal vision. Only then did she see those haunting yellow eyes glowing in the darkness.

In all honesty, the surprise did scare her a bit, she felt her upped heartbeat and the gentle shake in her breath there. She was that close to it and she couldn't see it. She wondered if the sith had toyed with the idea of lunging first, but apparently, they wanted to play mind games.

Siv hopped that her comrade up on the cliff had an angle on the sith, cause Siv hopped that they could unleash a bit of a surprise of their own on their newfound friend.

"Well yes, actu-" Her voice was cut off by the bark of Gwyn's blaster. The second she heard its call she would move in, not wanting to give the sith any moment to recover once it struck, if it struck.
enclavediv6.png

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Alina_divider.png.png

"So that's your choice."

In an instant what could of been a conversation was brought to blows. Alina would've frowned if not for the surge of adrenaline in her own system. Try as she might to deny it, she lived for the fight. In place of a frown, a far more dangerous grin took over instead. The charric fired, and her eyes followed the shot. In a single fluid motion she lifted her leg. The bolt of energy slammed into the ground right where her leg was.

She couldn't sense danger, but if she could see it, she could dodge it.

In that same movement the Vampiress brought that leg around. Just as Siv Krayt Siv Krayt came forward, her leg struck out like lightning, aiming to strike the Mandalorian in the side of her head.

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

32Np32C.png

Kicking It

Equipment:

Siv's Shield

Beskad

The sith dodged Gwyn's shot... because why wouldn't she? They had lost the element of surprise.

As they pivoted into sending that foot flying at her head, the Mandalorian acted quickly. Bringing her shield up, however, she wasn't quick enough. The whole movement lasted less then a second. The foot collided with the side of her head, not very hard to be honest, between her helmet and what most people said was a hard skull, she didn't feel it much. It did however make her stager back a few steps.

"Could you please! Try to hit her next time?" She would shoot through her helmet comm to Gwyn. She would ready up again, beskad and shield standing between her and the sith.

"Next time you try to kick me, might wanna try hitting a bit harder. Just a friendly reminder," She would quip. She would remain in her defensive stance, the Sith still had to go through her to have any real chance of escape. And now Siv was pissed off, the sith had gotten the first blow. But she wouldn't get the last.

She tried to study her foe, but the low light made making out any details on her person tricky to make out at best. Did she have a saber? A blaster? Just her hands and fists? She wasn't sure. But Siv was confident she had her outgunned, saber or not. She trusted the Mandalorian smithing way more than some zealous religious nut and a crystal.

"I would suggest you come quietly, we don't have to take you in alive," She would bluff, hoping that the threat on her life would at least make the sith reconsider. Sith may be zealous religious nuts, but surely they can be reasoned with, right?

Right?

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla
enclavediv6.png

Equipment:
Friendlies: Siv Krayt Siv Krayt
Secondary Objective: Actually hit the karking target!

enclavediv.png

Gwyneira hissed at the dodge and the sass from Siv. A very sensitive and insecure individual, Gwyn felt personal aggravation in it all. Gritting her teeth, she stood up and pulled her other blaster rifle, the Distant Chill DC-01, off her back. Using her jetpack, she lowered herself from her hiding place. It was a wobbly ride, but she let the jets stop and thudded onto a flattened pillar using the Force.

Siv's proposition of the enemy surrendering, perhaps could be beneficial. It would leave Gwyneira no chance to prove she had good aim, sure, but it would mean no potential for injury or unnecessary stress. Still, she shakily flew to a good perch near close to her fellow Mandalorian and her prey. Of course, if the Sith refused to surrender...

She would hit this time.

She lifted the smaller rifle, loudly switching it to assault rifle mode and then aiming at the Sith. As she glared through the scope, she spoke loudly.

"We are more than capable of taking you in. We would prefer to do this the easy way, but the hard way is eagerly acceptable if you do not comply, darjetii."

Mando'a Translations:
"Darjetii" = "Sith"

Alina_divider.png.png

Well, at least they weren't determined to kill her. Words, huh?

Alina kept her fists up, fully prepared to brawl as needed. She kept her eyes on Siv Krayt Siv Krayt , but it was obvious the Sangnir was putting the shielded Mandalorian between her and Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla in the distance. Muddy the shot enough to keep the woman from just blasting her willy nilly. "Darjetii. That's Mandalorian for Sith right?" She cracked a wide, playful grin. Her sharp fangs were on display, glinting in the moon light.

"Shame I'm not Sith. So, what's the plan. You take me in, I get put on.. Trial? Executed? Can't exactly let myself die without a fight, so.. I'll let ya explain why I shouldn't beat the hell out of both of ya now. Convince me, and I'll come along, mm?"

32Np32C.png

Talkin' it Out

Siv would sigh a bit, gently lowering her shield before speaking through her com, "If the 'not a sith' tries anything, light her up. But I wanna talk to her." She would say plainly before speaking again, this time to her foe. "Mandalorians have a sense of honor no other people in this Galaxy can attest to having. If you come quietly, you will have a fair trial."

She'd hum, looking her foe over. "Besides, the more you run, the more they'll send. Are you sure you want to keep life on the run? After your people left you high and dry, left you to die." She would glance up to where her ally was up on the hill, for a moment before looking back at the notasith. "I think our people could grant you a fairer set of sabbac cards than you ever got."

Was she lying? Was she bluffing? Was she just trying to get out of a fight?

Siv was a woman of honor, be it at the blade or with their words. She kept her shield at the ready if her foe decided to come at her again, but she wanted to give her a better shot of getting out of here alive. "Or we can go back to blows. I'm okay with it either way."

TAGS: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

enclavediv6.png

Equipment:
Friendlies: Siv Krayt Siv Krayt
Secondary Objective: Avoid philosophy, inner demons, and the uncomfortable questions a "former Sith" would bring about the self.

enclavediv.png

Not a Sith? No. No, no, she could not believe that! She was lying! The Sith was lying, of course she was! Gwyn hissed. If this was not a Sith, should she be forgiven? For the sins of the past? Against Mandalore? Against her homeworld? Against the galaxy as a whole? A creeping sense, an unwanted thought, wretched its way into her mind and she shoved it out. No, she was not thinking of that one battle now…

She aimed for the Sith. Never relenting in how she aimed the blaster barrel at her head, she found herself struggling to focus. Memories flickered in her mind, of a war above a planet. Amongst the brutal battle in the stars, she heard the cries of agony through the Force. She felt her fingers press the buttons as she fired. She…

She gritted her teeth. No. Kark talking. She was not going to let this Sith, yes she was a Sith, get to her head! Even while the talking was going on, she pulled the trigger and fired, multiple times, at the dark mistress. Aiming for the legs and knees again, to hamstring and disable, she was unyielding in her mission. Even in spite of the great discord and discomfort in her mind.

Alina_divider.png.png

"If I wanted to hide I got a pretty nice castle to hide away in." Truth, lie, Alina didn't much care if Siv Krayt Siv Krayt or Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla believed it. That wasn't the point. She kept her calm, fanged smile as she glanced between the shielded foe before her, and the sniper on the ledge. More would come, sure enough. Would it be easier to get this all cleared up? She'd done wrong, for sure.

Did she deserve to just get away?

"N' like I said, the Sith aren't my people. Only reason I'm here is to get a bunch of kids with too much power away from the Sith before they fu-" Before she could say anything else, she saw it. The blue line of another shot. Her eyes widened for a moment before she ducked behind cover. Well, the only thing that provided cover right now was Siv herself. She'd have to do.

Taking that as a sign talk was over Alina brought a fist around for her shielded foe. The unnatural might behind the blow could break Durasteel. She wasn't holding back, well. As much as she could at least. With the sniper taking shots at any open part of her body it was as much a dance of staying behind the unwilling cover of Siv and trying to beat the Mandalorian up. The smile was gone, replaced by focus. Grim determination.

32Np32C.png

Fightin' it Out

The negotiations were short, they always seemed to be when Siv was involved, but this time the breakdown in civil discourse was not her fault! So she could be proud of herself later, once her foe who was now swinging once again was neutralized.

This time Siv brought her shield up in time, the almost gong-like sound of Alina's fist meeting the beskar head-on sent an echo through the rock walls and crevises. Her beskad swung, Siv going for a swing at the notasith's torso, hoping a body blow would at least send the notasith back a pace, at the best end the fight in one quick movement.

But plans, much like this one, rarely ever went to plan post contact, did they?

TAGS: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

enclavediv6.png

zlQy2Zj.gif

Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Primary Objective: Eat Alina

Equipment: 2 Shatter Shotguns, 1 Rifle, 1 Sidearm Blaster, 2 thermal detonators

Ice cold azure eyes flicked and wandered over the shiny rock held gently in her sharp claws as the sun ever so slowly began to sink into the distant horizon. The coolness of the cargo-bay keeping the young spider cool as she remained wrapped up in her silk hammock stuck to the corner of the ceiling hidden from sight. The web bedding helped her feel contained, made the xeno feel comfortable being in an elevated position. It kept her thoughts tranquil. Kept her teeth from itching and her bones from aching. The Spider was fortunate in that her life allowed her to slake her restlessness, but on days like this, her appetite felt bigger than herself. She was so hungry for a distraction she could practically taste it. A palpable desire for mischief and trouble that she could not satiate as she was now.

But then again, she was raised differently. The idea of quiet, peaceful life was extremely foreign to the wildling, she found herself completely enamored with the bright lights and the scent of delicious foods radiating in the air around the great city-worlds, although just as much as the vision of such places provided in delight, it offered just as much foulness. Her eyes watered when she visits them, the stink of so many sardines all trapped in a can. As much as she wanted to explore the tall urban jungles, her own senses barred her from daring to go near. But at least here, in the wild the air was smooth and clean, pleasing to the girls senses as natural life filled the air.

Her insides ached viciously with hunger however. And as the Xeno stayed attached to the ceiling she found herself wondering if sneaking onto Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla & Siv Krayt Siv Krayt 's ship as they were leaving Kestri was a good idea. Perhaps she had, as some say, 'jumped the gun'. But all Dima could hear was talk of a great big hunt and to the aliens mind that meant a potential feast! She had planned to surprise them when they landed but the poor spider had fallen asleep in her web and when she awoke they were on world and her Vod were gone.

Dima held out hope they would return soon with food, but as the hours went on she began to doubt this more and more.

The Spider mindlessly listened, waiting for something to be drawn to her by fate, by aggression, or just by chance. And as the shadows stretched gently over the twilight covered land it seemed the gods would answer the Xeno as the sudden sound of violence and battle rumbled from across the canyons. Colorful bolts of plasma coloring the sky and filling the air with music as the wild child gasped, feeling her blood grow warm as the Foundling giggled impishly from her web.

Excitement swelled within her chest mixed with destructive impulse, those many eyes flicking back and forth over the interior of the ship as Dima dropped her shiny rock into her web bed and pulled herself out and landed on the cold floor of the ship. That tail whirling about and toppling gadgets and such off the table in the armory as Dima's eyes gazed over her many possessions. "Woooooow, cousin Gwyn has so much stuff~" Dima cooed in delight, leaning in and plucking what looked to be a prototype weapons model sitting on a gun stand. "Pretty!" her claws picking at the screws and pieces that held the firearm together, examining each portion of it with her five eyes heavily as that long tail zipped about wildly, accidentally slapping into a switch on the console which flicked on some kind of communication.

"Kkrrrshhh. We are more than capable of taking you in. Ksshhhhh- We would prefer to do this the easy way, but the hard way is ksssssshhhhhhhhh- if you do not comply, darjetii." A Gwyns voice rang out into the air from the sound systems of the ship. Dima jumping wildly and instantly dropping the prototype model onto the ground and watching as it clattered to bits. Dimas four arms all rushing behind her back as Dima swung around in a panic.

"D-dima did not break it she swears, don't be mad!" She exclaimed, her eyes all searching for her Vod after hearing her voice. Only to see no one there as Dima pouted and lowered her ears. "C...cousin?" She mused, sweeping the broken bits on the floor away and under a leg space beneath a desk. "Gwyn?" She asked again, looking around only to jump when sudden blaster fire sounded off from the sound system, making Dima duck and flinch as she hissed and looked around frantically as if she were being attacked. Apparently, the sound was only coming one way.

After many moments however the Xeno deciphered that it was all just her radio transmission. Dima must have accidentally turned on the comms channel she was speaking to Siv on. Dima instantly blushed in embarrassment, looking back at the now ruined gun model and her colors shifting in nervousness. "Cousin is going to be really really angry with Dima~" She mumbled quietly to herself as her four arms all twiddled their claws together, biting her lip Dima moved closer to the console, examining the controls before pressing a button to bring up a holographic display of what Gwyn was seeing through her visor.

Dimas eyes swelled with worry as she saw the Vod taking shots at a tall woman battling with Siv on the ground, and as her vision studied the scene Dima narrowed her eyes angrily as her tail instinctively began to rattle and flood with venom. Pupils flaring with color and focus as the foundling hissed angrily and slammed her four arms onto the console. "WHAT?! WITHOUT DIMA?" She snarled, immediately twisted herself around and walked into the armory of the ship she had passed. Tendrils flooding from her back and spilling onto the floor to hoist Dima up as those talons latched onto the door of the weapons cache and pulled with incredible might. Snapping through the bolt locks and tearing the locker open as Dima reached inside and pulled out multiple weapons. Two shatter shotguns, a rapid fire rifle, two thermal detonators, and a small blaster. Taking a vibroblade and slipping the dagger variant into her lower leg armor and taking the sword to slot it on her back.

Armed, the Foundling's tendrils snatched the door and pulled it open. The metal screeching from the damage done by forcing it as the wild child leapt from the ship and hissed wildly into the air. The battle in the far distance attracting The Spider like a moth to a flame as the foundling immediately parted a path through the sea of earth and stone spires to get even closer. Tendrils latching onto the canyons rocks and carrying the little spider across the vast distance effortlessly, silk shooting from one structure to the next as Dima swung across the gaps, her legs hitting the rocks on the other side with great speed as she approached the scene. Upon doing so the spider slowed herself, tendrils scuttling her quietly into the darkest corners of the rocks as the black armored Spider ever so slowly crawled down the rocks towards them. Her body's core dulling in light, not even a breath could be felt from the spider as she stalked them.

Upside down, over fifty or so feet in the air blended into the canyon rocks, Dima was on the complete opposite end of wherever Gwyn was sniping from, looking perfectly down at Siv and the pale woman as they danced together in battle.

What a lovely moment. Dima hungered to have a taste of the prey herself. Had she known THIS was the food, Dima would have never fallen asleep to begin with.

Attaching her feet to the rocks, those back tendrils all slowly pulled back into Dimas body, hiding within the Xenos core as her four arms made sure the weapons were secure on her person before loosening her grip on the wall.

There would be one giveaway to Dimas position. A single flaw...drool. It spilled messily from those segmented jaws, teeth practically shaking with excitement as saliva splattered and touched the ground around the two. A few likely even spilling onto their shoulder or head as that tail swelled, venom rushing to the barbed tip as Dima let go of the wall slightly and slowly crawled herself lower and lower as they fought, and just as they neared the tall stone wall she was latched onto that tail would linger outward, swaying in the dark undetected like a serpent waiting to strike.

And just as the pale woman struck Siv's shield, echoing a gong-like sound through the area that tail pulsed and flared out violently from the dark at the same moment Siv went to return an attack, while Siv went for her swing, and Gwyn was sniping from behind Dima knew her attention would be split between two targets, seeking the opportunity, Dima attempted to only give the target a gentle sting to the lower calf or thigh, The force dead lifeform masking itself through slight camouflage of its scales as that tail would attempt to inject that venom and weaken the target. If the strike was successful or a failure, Dima would crawl back up the stone wall slightly and pull her tail back towards herself so it could not be touched. Taking the rifle in her hands and aiming down towards the two she'd open fire on the target from the elevated position on the side of the wall, aiming for Alina and avoiding Siv as she covered Siv's attack so Alina would have a harder time going to strike back against her.

ux4XJVW.png

Post Overview: Dima crawled down the wall like the sneaky spider she is while Siv & Alina were dancing. When they got near the wall and Alina struck the shield Dima threw out her tail to sting her in the leg, then crawled back up the rock with her weapon aimed at Alina to blast at her after Siv tires to land her strike to cover Siv

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom