Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crimson Dawn

Generic Fill In Account #1

G
AAOQn2J.png
Out of Character Information

Image Source: Crimson Dawn
Canon Link: Crimson Dawn
Development Thread: N/A
Primary Source: Crimson Dawn Wookiee page

Corporation Information

Corporation Name: The Crimson Dawn
Headquarters: Denon
Locations: Nar Shaddaa, Bespin
Operations: Transportation, Warehousing, Illicit Smuggling.
Tier: 2

Description:

“In times long gone the Crimson Dawn was a Criminal Organisation that spanned much of the under-galaxy, it also was quick lived, fading from the known galaxy like a spark fire. It’s strength diminished to practical obscurity, but it still retains some hold over the darker corners of certain shadow-ports. Many have risen to try and bring The Crimson Dawn back into the galactic eye one more, but all have failed. Each fresh attempt has costed the Crimson Dawn influence and profitability. The Hutts and other criminal elements have all but stripped the syndicate of it’s operational holdings, however the Dawn will never cease and always rises after the long night…”

Rationale:

From early days Kurjak, who has always praised the efforts of the larger syndicates within the galaxy, sought to expand Crimson Dawn holdings and eventually spread it to the high day glory of centuries past. When the current leadership drove Crimson Dawn further into the realm of obscurity and loosing several of their longer lasting holdings to petty street gangs Kurjak took it upon himself to single-handedly prevent the complete dissolving of the syndicate into the gangs that were so eager to claim the pieces. Through a series of assassinations and bloody murders the leadership of the Crimson Dawn, a pale shadow of the more established criminal elements present in the galaxy were removed. Their holdings lost, influence shattered and each and overtime Kurjak was there to pick up the pieces. Now Kurjak, a relative un-known in the galactic underworld has seized full control of the Crimson Dawn, or at least the broken shell of what it once was and by naming himself Patriarch of the group has started to put back together a Syndicate that deserves the reputation he so desires.

This is a Canon Company

[member="Kurjak"]

New Company Creation
All new company submissions must be tagged with their respective Tier Level in Topic Tags. The description of your company must be at least a paragraph in length.

1. All new companies and canon companies begin at a max of Tier 2.*
2. A Tier 1 company may begin with a max of two locations and operations.
3. A Tier 2 company may begin with a max of three locations and operations.
4. A company may start owning subsidiaries at Tier 3. A company may have up to a reasonable amount of subsidiaries for their company respective to their tier level.

Hey there, all I have is a request you bring down your operations to three. Right now I'm seeing four and at tier two you may start with a max of three. Once this is edited let me know and I can put a stamp on it!

Generic Fill In Account #1

G
[member="Ria Misrani"]
I’ve put a tag in for Tier 2 or do actually need it in the thread title itself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom