Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Criminal Organization Interest Check

Yoru Shakou

While I was fiddling around today and getting things ready for the Baroness' future on the site; an old idea reared its head. This idea comes from years ago when I was toying with a handful of thoughts and never really got to give it the proper due or creativity that I wanted to. Mainly because of college and other real life issues that kept pushing my activity on various sites out the window. With me focusing more on the Baroness, I thought that she would be the best candidate to use rather than come up with a new character; even more so as I am in the process of having other character's cleaned out.

The idea was for a Criminal Organization; one that I had viewed to be an alternative to the bigger names like Black Sun and Czerka. It was or rather is taken a bit with some liberties from a film series that I love. Those of us whom have seen the series or even read the books will immediately know what I'm talking about when I say the faction I was working on years back on another Star Wars site was.

S.P.E.C.T.R.E

No not that Spectre; plus that's called 'The Spectres.' For those that do know what I'm talking about; and those who don't. I was working on a faction for a Star Wars version of SPECTRE (Special Executive for Counter-Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion.) I know that if I dig down enough through all my previous rp site links and my files on my pos laptop, I can find the original rough draft and semi final draft for the faction write up that I did.

The main question now is; would there be anyone interested in a new Criminal Organization? Maybe those that don't exactly fit with Black Sun or the Tenloss Corporation; or whom don't feel that they meet the same views as those other criminal organizations.

Orion

Insult. Deletion Of Unwanted File.
QWkxfrJ.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom