Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Criminal Contracts.

Basically looking for interactions for Victoria. She's a relatively new character and was made to be a part of House Cross which is essentially a criminal Arkanian family. She's not really the highest ranking but does tend to make a lot of deals to reach goals. So things like 'You want to take out person A. I want object x from him. And person B needs some organs. So I'll tell you where he is and what's protecting him if you give me x and the body to B.'

She'll also do typical stuff like organizing goons on their work. And in particular she deals with stims/adrenals and biochemical stuff. I did plan on her having one of her own made but that hasn't gotten out yet.

Alternatively it might not be related to crime. It could be gambling, or it could be just visiting, or sparring. We could optionally make use of the dice system since that has been added.

She'll have an inherent bias towards Arkanians though, so do bear that in mind. Not as bad as "Everything else is a dog to me" but more like..."You're effectively a child/teenager with power." just not...outright.

That could change, or not. Time will tell.

I'm up for getting Juno out there and doing a couple of things,

Juno's kindof in the market for biochemical terrorism, mostly theft.

I think her mixing with an arkanian with a superiority complex sounds like fun, mostly because she has no idea who her parents were, so, for all she knows, she IS arkanian. lol

I'm up for getting Juno out there and doing a couple of things,

Juno's kindof in the market for biochemical terrorism, mostly theft.

I think her mixing with an arkanian with a superiority complex sounds like fun, mostly because she has no idea who her parents were, so, for all she knows, she IS arkanian. lol
Sweet!
Well I actually found that there is a company that her family has, but regardless, selling or trading biochemical weapons would definitely be something that Victoria might do. Certainly could provide a profit so long as they aren't used against her. Though if you wanted to have her try and steal something that could work too.

So on top of that itself being amusing, what immediately hit my head was that (if Juno seemed particularly capable, especially mentally) that Victoria would essentially start 'head cannoning' that she was in fact Arkanian. And that just sounds amusing, and would either be IC fantastic were she to 'find out' that it was true. Or somewhat embarrassing if it turned out not to be, even if she only believed it on the inside without saying so much about it.

Sweet!
Well I actually found that there is a company that her family has, but regardless, selling or trading biochemical weapons would definitely be something that Victoria might do. Certainly could provide a profit so long as they aren't used against her. Though if you wanted to have her try and steal something that could work too.

So on top of that itself being amusing, what immediately hit my head was that (if Juno seemed particularly capable, especially mentally) that Victoria would essentially start 'head cannoning' that she was in fact Arkanian. And that just sounds amusing, and would either be IC fantastic were she to 'find out' that it was true. Or somewhat embarrassing if it turned out not to be, even if she only believed it on the inside without saying so much about it.

I like how you only just found that out. haha.

I'm up for anything, if they deal in bio-weapons (specifically viral) Juno would be interested in breaking in and seeing what they've got. Or, if you wanted to do something on the more cooperative side, seeing as you're a criminal, we could perform a heist.

I like how you only just found that out. haha.

I'm up for anything, if they deal in bio-weapons (specifically viral) Juno would be interested in breaking in and seeing what they've got. Or, if you wanted to do something on the more cooperative side, seeing as you're a criminal, we could perform a heist.
Lol, to be fair, I didn’t actually realize I could just…check the posts of the guy in charge. Which isn’t much testament to my awareness, but still.

Hm, ok. I don’t think I remember any talk about virology type stuff. They definitely would have chemicals, I imagine they could have poisons (certainly poisonous chemicals) but if we wanted them to have something specifically viral maybe would need to have it be in an “unaffiliated” warehouse that Victoria was doing stuff with, maybe even somewhat indirectly herself.

Heist definitely works too though. Might include some hired temp goons, but still works.

Lol, to be fair, I didn’t actually realize I could just…check the posts of the guy in charge. Which isn’t much testament to my awareness, but still.

Hm, ok. I don’t think I remember any talk about virology type stuff. They definitely would have chemicals, I imagine they could have poisons (certainly poisonous chemicals) but if we wanted them to have something specifically viral maybe would need to have it be in an “unaffiliated” warehouse that Victoria was doing stuff with, maybe even somewhat indirectly herself.

Heist definitely works too though. Might include some hired temp goons, but still works.

Juno seems like the kinda person who hears chemical / biotech and assumes that viruses are there. So that would be the kinda bummer that would be very fun to roleplay out.

Im just trying to think on the coop option, how they'd meet up?

Juno seems like the kinda person who hears chemical / biotech and assumes that viruses are there. So that would be the kinda bummer that would be very fun to roleplay out.

Im just trying to think on the coop option, how they'd meet up?
Well that's definitely an option, and fun to see misunderstandings make rp's. Guess the rp would involve goons and Victoria going after her for most of it? Or trying to find her if she's being really stealthy.

As far as the coop option: Victoria does look regularly for external hires to cheapen costs. So maybe she was looking for someone to help on the heist who might have some interest in it, or simply split a portion of the money/products based on work/share (naturally though, if Victoria was the one who found it, she'd push for a higher profit out of it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom