Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Criminal at Large...

Julianna Nero

Smuggler - Slicer - Scoundrel
Hello everyone....I've decided to take another look around and see what's in store for this criminal.

I want to take a look, see who's around, and what there is to do! Forgive my newbish-feel to this place, but I do like it.

:cool:

Welcome/Welcome Back! Criminals have several options to choose from, some allied with major/minor factions and some just floating around space and stirring up trouble here and there.

[member="Kassey Daklin"]

Julianna Nero

Sam Turain said:
Welcome/Welcome Back! Criminals have several options to choose from, some allied with major/minor factions and some just floating around space and stirring up trouble here and there.

[member="Kassey Daklin"]
Well thank you very much! I'll be sure to look into that to see where I fit best. I'm more of a rogue type of person. [member="Sam Turain"]

Julianna Nero

[member="Sarge Potteiger"] Hey, I could always go for another round...not an innuendo of course.

[member="Coryth Elaris"] I would LOVE to revisit old times, tell Cora to show up!!

Glim

G
[member="Kassey Daklin"]

Forgot to mention. Major criminal organization right now is the Red Ravens. Black Suns went the way of the Dodo.

Julianna Nero

Jorus Merrill said:
Thankya. And, well, there's Jedi Masters and then there's Jedi Masters. Jorus is more...Mal Reynolds than Obi-Wan. Can't lift a pebble or swing a sabre, and doesn't own anything made of burlap.

Anything goes.
Now that sounds like my kind of Jedi Master :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom