Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crepuscule

Tag: Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

rq1jSKR.jpg

As the Sith Lord's prize just breathed in the moment, reveling in the success of their Ritual, suddenly she understood the purpose of everything that happened in her life which led to this moment.

"I couldn't have met you if I had made different choices in life," she finally revealed. At least now, after all they had shared, she knew he would not turn her away. "I've learned something more, comprehended some things I was not open to accept in my youth."

That tiny spark of Light, inside the most dangerous of beings, is a soul trait which is absolutely necessary for existence. It is responsible for one's innermost desire, for companionship. Without this, one would never be able to bond with another living being.

She doubted the Dark Lord would ever be willing to extinguish this spark, and commit to giving up everything he values the most, —his family. This made him all the more splendid in her mind, as if she could adore him more.

The many candles inside the Temple extinguished one by one, and the Wanica left their Mistress for the first time ever since their bonding, allowing her to be alone with the Dark Lord. Together the Coven pushed back against the forces which continued to compound upon the altar. "It is completed," they whispered, their voices carrying across dimensions. "Our Priestess is whole again…and more."

The ritual left Pomstychtivé feeling enlivened, with many new adventures to look forward to. She possesses new powers which lie just beyond her current contemplation. The Grimoire set atop the altar, turned its pages on its own accord, to reveal blank pages. The quill dipped into a pool of blood, and began to inscribe those new mysteries upon its hallowed pages.

Pomsty's thoughts drifted to Jax Thio Jax Thio for a mere second…and how she needs to thank him for causing her demise in the first place…switching out her potion ingredients during a physical altercation like he had. She resolved to keep an eye on that mad genius, who oddly had befriended her more wholesome self, and is obviously unable to accept her as is.

"Where shall we begin now?" Pomstychtivé inquired of her mate, locking eyes with his which shimmered in the darkness of the Temple. It's been a long, long, very, very long time.

Yes, she is certain, neither could ever give up these such emotions to steep themselves into utter Darkness, if such a state even is possible to achieve! The Temple condemned groaned as their torment subsided; they too longed to become once again drowned in this couple's art of powerful healing pleasures.

CS3FUG8.png

"We shall begin here, with the rejuvenation of magick. The witches yearn for their Great Mother to again guide their way through the eternal mists. What secrets have you unveiled in your long sleep, beloved Mother?" He gestured to the tome, which was writ with new and dark incantations, that which the great Pom Stych Tivé had seen in that void beyond the veil. All who tied themselves to their covenant, their coven of mothers and sisters, would feel their power renewed, strengthened, as the ichor once more crept through their blackened veins.

"Shall our union again be consummated? After so long, the bonds yet remain, but require invigoration." The Dark Lord of the Sith, the Eternal Father, held the Great Mother of the Wanica Dathomiri close to Him, intimately close. He removed from her the shift which concealed her, basking in her rapturous glow. His lips found her own, and He pulled her up onto the altar of her own rebirth.

And the darkness sang.

xRL6TGI.png

Spasa Spasa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom