Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating a Black Hole?

Using the Codex is not mandatory. So the simplest answer to your question is ... no, you do not.

At least not until someone reports said Black Hole. But if you're simply using it for private threads and character development, go ham. I wouldn't recommend falling in though.

[member="Tionne Thanewulf"]

[member="Lorelei Darke"]

I'm aware of real life repercussions of falling into a black hole. :)

What I was thinking about was the movie Interstellar, which featured a special kind of black hole. Of course, the main purpose is character development. I simply need to mess up the physics of Tionne's body, as a prerequisite for learning a few physics-based Force powers, which rely on altering matter, space and time.

Why go to the trouble of creating a black hole when there's one that isn't the Maw marked on the map already? Of course, you didn't know about it, but I can tell you where it is and what its name is!

[member="Ilias Nytrau"]

Since I do not qualify for a Vong-encrusted bikini, I decided next best thing was to fly head first into an ancient black hole, while someone falls asleep on the keyboard of organ pipes and the entire scene is directed by C.Nolan.

Seriously now - I clearly need a black hole, which will do a very specific thing to Tionne. Do I need to make a submission? Yes?

As the lovely [member="Lorelei Darke"] said, a submission isn't necessary. The Codex isn't required, and has always been optional... at least until the vaguely possible or not possible event of your being reported for this occurs.

So, go fill your boots. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom