Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crazy Force Vampire looking for looking for a Master to absorb... I mean... Learn yes learn more about stuff XD

Yes I would say that as an apprentice my boy Charles could certainly use a Master to each them the ways of being a Sith. In whatever form that comes in to make them stronger. He does consider himself a 'professional' so said Master doesn't have to be within his faction, but as with any connection outside the Empire... it would be hard to get him to do anything to do betray the Empire.

Also just for anyone who wanted to know, but hey that is in his profile... Charles does have a certain weakness for the ladies that could make the interaction interesting in that regard I guess. I don't know... Just want to see.

So tell me would you like to talk about it in PMs... I am interested in hearing more about what knowledge Charles could glean from a Master-Student relationship with Credius... after all... what is the exchange between Teacher and Student but another type of 'business transaction'.

Side Note: Oh... why thank you for the compliment. My boy As Nodt has served me well for both male and female avatars... even as a Stand for a Jojo relate RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom