Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crash Course

Rod Nobell

R
He would quickly head over to the terminal and try his luck. He pressed random buttons but the terminal did not turn on. He crouched back down in the dark trying to avoid being seen. He slowly removed his atox breathing mask and took a breath before putting it back on.

Jaycob Lynx

Coolest Kid On The Block OOC Account
Jaycob was shocked that he let the hunter get away with the Captains blaster. "Yes sir, sorry sir I did not mean for him to escape. I will look for him now" he said over the intercom

Rod Nobell

R
He was ready, he was a bit worried but he was still ready. If Jaycob would come in he could simply slip past but what if he saw him?

Jaycob Lynx

Coolest Kid On The Block OOC Account
Searching the halls of the area were annoying, he checked a bunk room belonging to a jedi empty, no jedi were scheduled to help on this ship. Right next door was a terminal room thar mechanics would go into. Hmm lets check it out he thought to himself. It was pretty dark so he swiched on his light he seached around and heard a falling sound in a corner. "Ahnif it isn't our friend the bounty hunter. Now what are you doing here come one pass the gun to me and stand up."

Advancing down the hallway, towards the docking bay, Ace would briefly glance back at [member="Jaycob Lynx"] as he left, giving the man a quick salute. The numbers that the pirates had brought had been rather large so far, who knew how big their vessel was. At the time of the attack, Ace hadn't been anywhere near the cockpit, that is where he would've gotten the most details. Rushing past the darkened walls, the soldier would admire his thermal detonaters works, checking his belt for anymore he might have had left. Only one left. After giving away his blaster pistol, Ace had also been left only with two energy cartridges left. This would be a risky mission. Lifting his head in surprise, the man would spot three pirates walk around the corner of one of the halls, giving them a clear view of the Republic soldier. "KARK!" He yelled, diving to the side as a shower of bolts rained down on his position. A conviently placed metallic crate would offer him temporary cover as the pirates continued to barrage his position, keeping him pinned down. "Yeah, sounds good," He would yell to Jaycob over the communications microphone in his helmet, before continuing, "Make your way to my position, I'll display it on your hud! Near the docking bay, hurry!" He would yell.

Rod Nobell

R
Rod slowly got up, keeping his hands raised in the process. "Ok, I give-" but Rod quickly stopped and attempted to bring the handle of the blaster down onto Jaycob's head.

Blaster bolts continued to fly overhead of the young soldier as he remained pinned down, the pirates managed to do a good job. If only briefly, it was a good job. Feeling rather annoyed at the situation, Ace's hand would grip around his second thermal detonator, drawing it from his belt before activating it. Red lights would begin to flash, while a distinct beeping noise was emitted. "Bombs away..." He muttered, his arm lifted to throw it under handed, down the hall, to where the three pirates stood. The timing was perfect, for when it landed it exploded in a magnificent flurry of light and flame, completely obliterating the trio within seconds. Leaping from his cover, the man would waste no time as he darted down the hallway, knowing what his mission was clearly. Pushing forward, he would disregard [member="Jaycob Lynx"] for the moment, not having a clue as to how his own mission was going. Who knew what [member="Rod Nobell "]would do now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom